I'm here to inform you that the terrorist who stabbed people in Finland has lost his benis

I'm here to inform you that the terrorist who stabbed people in Finland has lost his benis.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/842865/cambrils-terror-barcelona-attack-hero-officer-4-jihadis-audi-crash-killed
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/18/59962d0fe5fdea602a8b45d4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BMB7p14oP0M
vimeo.com/86014703
n-tv.de/politik/politik_kommentare/Deutschland-reift-langsam-am-Terror-article19990486.html
youtu.be/qx2GuZMfNp8?t=1m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fugg

>think you're getting 72 virgins when you die
>get your dick blown off and stay alive

Thanks, Finns. Made me smile for a little while.

OH FUG :DDDD

Noice.

In Spain 1 cop killed 4 out of 5 with just 8 shots, bet this guy gets some pussy tonight.

Id somewon day BENIS?!?

he deserved far worse

Seems that Mohammed won't be able to rape finnish girls

Underrated toast

IT ALL FITS!

:DDDDDDD

oh fugg :DDDDDDD

>1 cop killed 4 out of 5 with just 8 shots
i'll bet all the other wanker cops treated him like he was some crazy prepper or some shit for spending so much time on the range.

:DDDD

Who is this based Finnish sharpshooter?

fugg :DDDDD

Guess you are still one of us, Khanate when? Braise Dengri :---DDD

Simo Häyhä the II.

I'm sure he'll get a replacement from the Finnish penal system in jail.

Someone have the spurdo sparde meme about Europe having guns to prevent this please

Descendent of that guy who sniped commies

finland = winland

>his face when

O SHIT

MY FUCKING SIDES!

It was a girl who shot them. Its even better because they believe they cant get into heaven now as being killed by a girl is a disgrace

Benis? Dis dimeline is ebin.

Nice.

no more fickificki for this refugee

Ebin :DDD

72 virgins that are now useless!

Ahahaa, missed that detail. Perfect.

There's no proof that the cop was a girl. Why do you retards spam the feminist shit?

British MSM are reporting that in Finland men Finns with "Baseball bats in hand" were seen running TOWARDS the scene of attack,
We need more of this.

express.co.uk/news/world/842865/cambrils-terror-barcelona-attack-hero-officer-4-jihadis-audi-crash-killed

Read the article the officer is referred to as a female you dumbass

That should be the modus operandi of cops all around Europe. Treat those subhumans the way they'd fear the most, by shooting off their vile loins. Their whole shallow existence and "religion" kinda loses its point after that, a suitable punishment they'll get to endure.

It was a guy: elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/18/59962d0fe5fdea602a8b45d4.html

He also got kicked on the ground

So what now? Was it a guy or a girl? Either way, hilarious, and good that they contained that shit.

Very plausible. Stabbings started at the market square, where many vendors reportedly keep a bat under the desk, "just in case." There might have been several available.

Latest rumors from Turku tell of groups of men patrolling the town centre with baseball bats and of puukko gangs hunting immigrants in Runosmäki suburb.

Let us all take a moment together in silence to pray for his benis.

>Wand your 72 birgins? :D :D :D
>:D benis shood off with maginegun

Uk msm said its been confirmed as a female officer but if spanish media is saying otherwise i dont know

I'm so proud of our police
Excellent marksmanship

BASED BINLAND

Glorious.

Found footage of the cop:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMB7p14oP0M

Can anyone actually provide proof he was shot in the dick?

>Tries to stab people
>Gets balls blown off by Finnish sharpshooters, all of whom are direct descendants of Simo Hayha himself

IT WAS A LEFTIST WOMYN COP

WE MUST REMOVE TOXIC MASCULINITY AT ITS SOURCE

BASED Nokia

This is some meme magic.

kek

Just look at his face.
>Allah why? Why did it end like this?
That's absolutely the face of a man shot in the dick.

No pic of his face.

Translation: "This is the wanker."

No more wanking for this guy.

Since it's 0124 in Finland and the bars close soon, how many mosques will meet a Molotov tonight?

There are no more than a few mosques in Finland.

good point lad

Excellent. You can motti the targets.

OY VEY! I didnd know da bolise did free cirgumsishunz. X-DDD Where do I sine up? :-DDDDD

OY BEY :DDDD

Nobody even knows where those are because we don't have 'real' mosques far as I know but I know the streets are filled with angry Finns with a common enemy in their mind so something must happen tonight. If those rumors of patrolling baseball/knife squads are true I can't wait the shitstrom.

>be terrorist and get shotted in binland
>taxpayers pay for your healthcare
>be shotted in merica
>become broke from hospital bills and die

i didnt know they had robocops in Finland
vimeo.com/86014703

brb. Looking for streams of Helsinki/Turku/Espoo.

>Hi where ar de kuffar kaksoispiste de de de
>Oh shit Pekka shoot his benis kaksoispiste de de de de de

When memes go right

Either way, all this shit is sickening. Here's an article from our MSM today.

n-tv.de/politik/politik_kommentare/Deutschland-reift-langsam-am-Terror-article19990486.html

Rough translation of the headline "Germany is slowly growing more mature due to terrorism". Elections are coming and our politicians try to spin it to get votes. Disgusting. And now I'm out, have to solve way too many retarded captchas because I posted too much the last hours and it's getting on my nerves. Gonna drink a beer and play with my benis, then go to bed. See you anons. And stay safe and strong, finnbros. ^^

This is why we shoot them in the D. What is life without a D but suffering?

There is one proper mosque in Finland, it built by Tatars in 40's and it is ran by Tatars, they basically want nothing to do with niggers like Somalis and sandniggers. There are like 70 or so prayer rooms.

Source?

Muslims are obsessed with sex, to the point their vile "religion" revolves around it. Nigger immigrants too, as they are no more than godless animals, diseased and shit-colored meat automatons.

Shooting them in the dick and balls is a very appropriate answer to the invasion. Without it, they have no point in living like they do. Either they die or become productive, no muhdickstractions for their weak brains.

Good going, Finland. Do it more often, Simo Häyhä would be proud. Rest of Europe, take notes.

Tatars are cool aren't they? I remember reading they fought in the winter war

Years have passed and I still giggle at "benis" every time. Based Finns.

Well done chinks,make sure to torture him too

fugin epin :DD

HAHA Brilliant
Nice job Finland!

I hate this meme. Clearly they're the whitest race.

>remove all kebab wankers
>they can't rape children
this needs to happen more

Remove benis

>tfw you wipe a whole squad of hit & run shitters by yourself in PUBG

Best Finland! Top strategic innovation: cockblasting moslimen terrorists.

>Catch a cold in America
>pay for treatment
>owe hospital 2.6 million for some paracetamol
>die broke alone and destitute sharting in a mart

Cool country cunt

>This media damage control

Is there anything i Finnish that sounds like "allahu akbar"?

More like...

WINland

amirite?

>that pic
>that post

youtu.be/qx2GuZMfNp8?t=1m35s

>Tatars are cool aren't they? I remember reading they fought in the winter war

There is like 1000 of them and they have been here for about century, lot of them got stuck here after Soviet Union became a thing and lot of them fought against commies. Typical backgounds for them were either being merchants or former soldiers of imperial Russian Army. Lot like old Russian minority in Finland.

>Talvisodan syttymishetkellä islam-seurakunnan jäsenmäärä oli vajaa tuhat. Talvisodan ja jatkosodan aikana Suomen armeijassa palveli 156 yhteisön jäsentä, joista 10 kaatui ja 13 haavoittui. Suomen Islam-seurakunnan naisista otti sotiin osaa 17 lotta- ja muonitustehtävissä.

Literally best known member of Finnish Tatar community is former professional footballer and former alcoholic.

You're supposed to wiggle your benis, not giggle at him. Just had a nice orgasm, quick check if teh thread is still alive, but I'm getting sleepy.

That cop, male or female, must feel so ecstatic right now. I applaud him or her.

My girlfriend who was born in Turku said it sounds like it. It really sounds like a crazy arab shouting "allah akbar" on the tape. I'm sure this is damage control!

To be fair, getting drunk and into knife fights is a Finnish thing. The allahu akbar bit isn't though.

Reportedly dozens of Swedish men have already volunteered for a penis transplant.

Some say they shouted "Varo! Varokaa!" which means roughly "Watch out!" but I'm still hearing snackbars in the video that's currently circulating.

>mess with benisland
>lose benis

oh fug XD XDDD meme magic XDD

>someone claims that he was screaming allahu akbar
>there is video with bad quality where some Finn is screaming "beware!" and some mistook it for allahu akbar (or something like that)
>according some cucks, this shitty 5 second video somehow proofs that he was not screaming allahu akbar entire time

lel