Fuck Nationalists

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0
youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Because it's far away and we can't see it, it doesn't exist!"
Isn't that what they accuse us of doing?

if there are aliens I hate them too

I bet you lock your front door at night

In a couple years our southern border will have a physical border

I prefer the term Terrans

The irony is you actually can see borders. Egypt, Iran, and Pakistan's borders are clearly visible

There is a clear divide between Saudi Arabia and the rest of Asia. The border area has a lot of green and dark brown on one side.

Fuck politics where just atoms, see I can drastically simplify things too. Sage.

Oceans mountains and rivers are natural borders.

Geography:1
Bleeding heart useful idiots:0

Terran is clearly the better name, fuck Earthling, that shit sounds like hippie low tier shit

I don't see any human rights either.

You see any free healthcare there?

I don't.

You gotta click the checkbox next to "Borders and Labels".

People need some kind of opposition to their group to be able to form identity around it. It's always been "us" vs. "them".
Until an alien civilization is discovered, the emergence of this "earthling" identity is impossible.
Which is, never.

>I don't see any borders. Do you?
Oceans. Rivers. Mountain ranges. The demarcation between earth and space.

Nope. No borders here.

Member when democrats rounded up 120,000 people because of their ethnicity and locked them in concentration camps?

This whole white nationalism bullshit is getting totally out of hand. I know many black people at work that are 100x smarter than some of the white people there. Fuck all this 'muh race' shit.. I'm so sick of it.

SAGE
A
G
E

Same here.

That's true goy. Although Israel does have a border - don't be anti-semitic.

#cuckswithoutborders

I don't see any earthlings...

>All these triggered statists

>Wanting strong borders is racist

Spotted the retard

If you believe in an earth that has no borders than it would be hypocritical to lock your doors.

People walking into my country illegally actively breaks the NAP because they broke the law.

Right, fuck the idea of sovereign governments having power over individuals.

Hey, you are FORCED to abide by the decisions of a sovereign power! One probably headed by drumpf! You have to pay taxes to that horrible illegitimate man!

Oh, I know, since you disagree so profoundly with the government, and you reject the authority of nation states over individuals, why don't you secede?

yes and sharks should live on land

it's not gonna get built, sorry

That's true. The universe really couldn't give a less of a fuck about some stupid statue of some nobody called Robert E. Lee.

>I don't see any great wall of China
>Do you?

keK

>OP posts from a gated community

N I C E
I
C
E

Fuck your nationalism.
We are all entitled to the west welfare while shitting on White people.

It doesn't take nationalism for me to see these Round Glober scum.

I don't see any language on your Earth photo, so can you please shut the fuck up ?

>He thinks the world is flat

>I don't see any borders
What about the oceans and deserts and mountain ranges? You know the natural borders that separated the different human races for the majority of their existences.

Humanity is trying to upgrade to a type 1 civilization. Will we make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0

youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw

A lot of people were killed before those borders were set. do you want to have to go through all that shit again so soon?

You also can't see people,cities,and certain islands from space. that means it's non-existent right?

So is the polio virus. Stop the persecution of polio, let polio run free, it has a right to exist.

>he post a picture of bizarro earth expecting me to believe it's cubed earth
You're just as bad as a cylinder poster.

THIS we need to change our bigoted views on diseases, they all have a right to flourish #novaccines #diseasedandproud #wymen4heamoragicfever.

Her mom is part black though.

Isn't this just nationalism but for the planet?

BTFO huh? Pic related.

49% blame both sides or Antifa. Just because the media tells you something doesn't make it so. Go back to your safe space before you meltdown. Facts don't care about your feelings

Republicans are still cucked.

Whats ur point sven?

>Peace and love duude lmao
>throws bags of shit at other fellow Earthlings
>tries to break down statues in tribute to fellow Earthlings
>threatens daily to assassinate fellow Earthlings for being mean
>letting fellow Earthlings into your country to rape and pillage you because they respect you for being fellow Earthlings (who must respect shariah law OR DIE!)
Makes sense.

we are all eathlings... EXCEPT TRUMP SUPPORTERS REEEE BASH THE FASH REEE. fucking leftists can all get flammenwaffened

I can't see the property line of your house from space, so trespassing is perfectly fine.

I'll be over at 7 to steal your TV.