How being a vegan affect the brain? I have notice that many vegans, if not all, are agressive at some point, retards...

How being a vegan affect the brain? I have notice that many vegans, if not all, are agressive at some point, retards, they don't seems to be capable to create own opinions but just repeat what they have been told, like fucking parrots, or programmed robots. The lack of B12 vitamin has anything to do with this? Serious question here. I have a friend who has become a vegan and since then she became the typical feminist radical, believing all bullshit you can imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-diets-for-improved-mood-and-productivity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veganism deprives people of B12, and most don't take supplements for it either.

Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
However, it's more of the "Lifestyle" of being a Vegan that radicalizes people. To deny one's self of dairy and eggs is simply insane, which is why vegetarians are often much more level headed and fine people than vegans. Veganism is practically a cult built around being on a moral high ground for the sake of being on a moral high ground, which is why they espouse their greatest of deeds while condemning others of their grave sins. Exactly what SJW do.Though, Pescatarians are the best, healthy diet, healthy lives, healthy brains;

veganism is probably more popular with the progressive university-left, but avoid catch-all prejudices. there's many of us that are vegan and have nothing to do with alt-left politics; we just care about animals

Does turkey have b12 vitamin? Honestly ive never really cared for beef or pork. Turkey and chicken have always been my things. Turkey hamburgers, turkey hot dogs, turkey meat balls...thats it for me.

There are many motives to being vegan. I myself am vegan because there is a long history of heart disease on both of my parents sides, and a vegan diet and working out is the best way to avoid dealing with stuff like that.

I don't really care much about the meat industry, but i would definitly like for people to realise that the amount of meat being eaten by the average omnivore citizen, is straight up unhealthy and unnecessary.

Feel free to ask me anything btw. Im sure that i can discuss things a little more intellectually than most other vegans

Vegan right winger checking in. I object to treating animals like chink, which factory farming does in the west and even worse in the rest of the world. Fully redpilled since 2012 and take a 1000% dose of b12 daily.

I found 1000mcg every, or every other day does the trick, any more is just a waste of money.

Didn't want to bump needlessly, but I just checked and the dose is actually 400%, but who gives a fuck.

Americans usually loose their shit on this topic, I don't know why they aren't chimping out in your thread. Maybe too many happenings or their foreskins have grown back.

I was vegan for 5 months and my dick quit working.
After about a week of freaking out and wondering why I couldn't even jerk off anymore, I ate a whole chicken and took a bunch of zinc

Has the opposite effect on me. I jack it at least twice as frequently now.

veganism has nothing to do with politics

The funny thing is that by doing supplements, you can get all the b12 you could ever need for about 70 cent a week, much cheeper than using ten times that amount of money every day on forcing meat down your throat.

Animal welfare is somewhat of a political/legal/cultural issue. I am not insisting there is some intrinsic link between veganism and the right, I am simply saying that vegan rightwingers exist and not just the libtard variety.

/rightwinghippy/ here. gas the kikes. but eat your vegetables

Vegan diets are typically high in estrogen.

typically. just dont eat soy or tofu

The strongest most disciplined super sharp minded person I know is vegan. Seen him wreck 4-5 people with zero hesitation.

This is not true. The average vegan has a very good body mass index, which greatly counteracts the binding of estrogen in the fat tissue.

And yes, some vegan foods, especially soy is known to have contents that stimulate estrogen production, but this would only be a problem if you ate 5-6 fucking blocks of tofu every day.

My m8 will only eat fermented tofu. Drinks pea protein liquid all day. Doesn't drink any liquid with food or take in anything within 2 hours of rack time.

Vegans experience higher rates of depression than normal people.

The average normal person is dumb. Bad comparison.

Source?

Any animal that eats unwashed plants or insects and has a digestive tract is a good source of active B12.

You get about 13% of your recommended B12 in chicken or turkey.

Ruminants are better, as they eat way more grass (and the bacteria that produce B12).

B12 needs to be "active", or bio available to count, so most supplements won't actually help.
It needs to be from a LIVING colony of bacteria, and the best source of that is the intestines of animals.

Vegetarians are almost twice as likely to suffer from depression as those who consume a conventional balanced diet, according to a new study.

The new Bristol University study of almost 10,000 from southwestern England found that vegetarians were more likely to develop depression due to vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can negatively impact their mental health.

Dumb and depressed are not even correlated, much less causal.

Feedlots and slaughterhouses are owned by Jews.

So it was startling last year when Australian researchers revealed that vegetarians reported being less optimistic about the future than meat eaters. What's more, they were 18 percent more likely to report depression and 28 percent more likely to suffer panic attacks and anxiety. A separate German study backs this up, finding that vegetarians were 15 percent more prone to depressive conditions and twice as likely to suffer anxiety disorders.

Sounds extremely dubious to me faggot. The world is a dysfunctional shithole only dumb people wouldn't realise this.

Makes sense. Most vegans are just oversensitive leftist cucks anyway. The good thing about being a right wing vegan is that you get the benefits of a healthy diet, while being redpilled as fuck at the same time.

Oh yah the future is looking aces! Fuck off.

I'm pretty sure it literally makes you more docile because your body is getting less energy to create more testosterone unless you are supplementing your diet perfectly

Which is why dumb people are not depressed.

Mine is. Yours may vary.

>le b12 maymay
every vegan is well aware to take b12 supplements you tree hugging faggot

What you are saying right there goes for any diet, especially a meat based diet.

not being vegan is a big mistake

right-wing veganism is growing. maybe the close correlation between vegans and leftists progressives will lessen in the future. i think there's a good opportunity for libertarians to embrace veganism. do you understand the non-aggresion principle of not oppressing people or interfering with their rights and respecting their personal freedoms? if only libertarians could apply the same to animals,recognizing them as fellow sentient beings striving to exist here who don't consent to being slaughtered

The fact that she became a vegan means she was never far from Leftism.

I'm not a doctor or anything by I just want you guys to know that it takes certain nutrients to harvest other nutrients...
My brother who's a dietary technician says that people will go out and take these super doses of vitamin c (not vitamin B12 but similar). Then their body will try to harvest all of it as fast as it can by pulling from other sources in the body. Then when you need it in the future, your body doesn't have what you need to harvest them... Which actually kind of makes you vitamin c deficient.
I'm willing to bet it's probably the same for b12.

I don't think it's veganism making people like that, it's just that those sort of people are prone to becoming vegans.

Yes, diet can effect the mind!

The vegan diet is typically high in starch(like beans), carbs and sugars. Nuts have a lot of bad fat(omega 6) and go rancid quickly. All of these things cause inflammation, depression, moodiness, brain fog. The body turns excess glucose into fat and stores toxins in you fat too. so if you ever start burning fat your body will have to deal with those toxins. ^ these are things you want to eat in lower moderation which is hard for vegans.

A lot of the protein they eat is incomplete, which effects the cells, and can even cause cell death, as does fat quality.

Make sure your friend gets healthy fats with

higher omaga 3 - polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)

Lower omaga 6 - monounsaturated fatty acid(MUFAs)

Saturated fat isn't bad if it's from a healthy source. So, like olive oil and coconut oil. Stay away from cheap vegetable oil. Don't be afraid of healthy fat.

She should try to eat dark leafy greens every day and take a calcium, vitamin b and vitamin d3, she should also look into an amino acid supplement for vegans. Non vegans should drink gelatin or bone broth.

Yes meat eating (greater amount than the odd cadaver or found rat + cooked) is what helped our brains evolve and us into humans.

With b12 it is actually the opposite. B12 in its natural form is made by bacteria, and will always be bound by a protein. This protein then has to be seperated from the b12 before it can be absorbed by the body. By taking synthetic forms of b12 and eating b12 fortified vegan products, you increase the amount of b12 that can be absorbed in the body.

>Animals live longer lives than they would in the wild
>Always well-fed and able to roam around and shit
>After living longer than they would naturally, their death helps sustain the beings that helped them along their way instead of some wild nigger that didn't nurture it.
Not the case for all animals, but something I would like to work towards. Just that eating meat doesn't have to be wrong in principle.

B-but I'm vegan and take b12 and omega 3,6,9 vitamins as well as a multi and vitamin d. And I'm not retarded. Watch "What the health" on Netflix or just watch any slaughter video or how milk is derived from cows. For me, it's not a yuppy, faggot thing, it's more of a 'I dont want to drink cow puss and eat adrenaline, formaldehyde and preservative ridden meat' thing. The vegans who talk shit about leather, and cosmetics, and fair trade this and that are the retards. Those are the special snowflakes. Dont give all vegans a bad wrap. Most of us are just paranoid health freaks becasue we hate the poison the government feeds us lol. Also a sweet potato, black bean and couscous burger, fried in panko, is fucking bomb.

>The most comprehensive controlled trial of diet and mood finds that a plant-based nutrition program in a workplace setting across ten corporate sites significantly improves depression, anxiety, and productivity.

nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-diets-for-improved-mood-and-productivity/