Contrary to Trump’s threat of fire and fury...

Contrary to Trump’s threat of fire and fury, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

THEY GOT US!!!!!1

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13736920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have some ass too

>10 million
More like 1 million at most, but still bad

Eh, everyone knew it. North Koreans ain't gonna start a war cause they know that wouldn't win of course, the US can't start a war because everyone is going to shit on them.
It was just a little bit dickwaving between Trump and Un.

I did find it funny however how the Philippine president Duterte is sucking Chinese dicks so hard, while there's a Trump Tower in Manila.

He's right you know.
strawpoll.me/13736920

>threat of fire and fury

If DPRK started a war against us. Look who backed down.

F

We love you Bannon. You are one of us. Now Trumpe is completely surrounded by globalists.

Oh come on, the DPRK just wanted to shoot missiles into Guam waters to show that they have cool missiles.

>10 million in 30 minutes from conventional weapons

I thought a navy guy would know better. Hyperbole?

North Korea has a massive stockpile of sarin and Vx loaded into that artillery when used most citizens of Seoul will die but those are weapons of mass destruction as well so maybe he just misspoke

you're right, he should have went with a more reasonable figure, like 6 gorillion.

oy vey, koreans are goyim you goyim, they will never experience the 6 gorillian as we did

This is true but you don't say it from the WH when they are listening.

The swhe is acutaxkky brwdzyy retzarded you knwo.. Wuen yoh counet from 9 to Q yoeere acuralxk y doijf nithung

That doesn't mean there's no military solution, it just means the losses won't be worth the victory.

I don't understand what the controversy is here, he's correct and anyone with even the most basic knowledge of nuclear strategy can figure out that North Korea reached a new level of world authority the second they had an operational nuclear weapon. The time for fire and fury was years ago when Obama did nothing.

Je sid nit correct becaure he is fat and fuking gay you kniw bri

Bannon was hero. How will the agenda survive without him

It siekk survive by shitiung jnti a nuggers asshole

Except Bannon is missing out one factor, a highly important key factor in this WHOLE scenario: False-Flag Attack in US cities and US will blame North Korea for it in order to invade North Korea.

If this scenario happens, then US would have all the support they could get to invade North Korea or to even wipe it out.

Tell me what you want. But we are fucked. And North Korea must be destroyed, under all costs. Because that's what the globalist (jewish) agenda wants.

>years ago when Bush did nothing
ftfy

Nortz krea was rifht abiut yiu shitters cat eatung duiduits becahse you ade faf

Bushd iddnnotgung wring

Wouldn't work, because it would actually imply that North Korean garbage could outsmart billion dollar US hi-tech defenses.
Nobody would fall for it.

The possibilities to end North Korea was over years ago. The US should just officially sign a peace treaty with North Korea and turn them into normal partners and allies like the South.

maybe Bill "poke em" Clinton shouldn't have given nuclear reactors and technology to Korea

are drugs on sale in germany?

>years ago when Clinton did nothing
ftfy

>years ago when Bill Clinton did nothing

>evacuate the city
>nuke kim
problem solved

>bathe the land in nuclear fire which spread everywhere
problem solved :)))