Antifa

Can any free anons enlighten me on what the group "Antifa" is and what they preach/stand for?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842?qt-us_code_temp_noupdates=0#qt-us_code_temp_noupdates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love and peace.

Commie ISIS

Anti-Fascism. It's not really a difficult concept to grasp for people with three-digit IQs.

Antifa is short for Anti-fascists
is theory they exist to protest fascism and be a foundation for public support against it
in reality they're an anarchist/anti-capitalist organization
most antifa groups are just interested in causing violence and breaking shit, they have no real goals beyond that

they don't know it either, they need a jewish professor to explain it to them. I'm not making this shit up

They are the alt-left. They don't only preach anti-facism, but have deep communist roots and ideals.

communists,marxists, Talmudic, maggots, the foot soldiers for (((their))) revolutionary plans

First and foremost antifa are against fascism in all forms. This includes bolshevists nazis supremacists Isis etc.
They are also against democracy ad most of them are anarchists. They view current western democracies as soft fascism. They will unite with any group against the group they deem to be the largest threat. Atm that is trump. Hope this helps.

Nothing.
Its a dangerous vague "ideology" fraught with contradictions.

They are the extreme, American version of ISIS. They dress like ISIS, and they call themselves "anti-fascists" and considering what they've been doing for a while is EXACTLY what they hate. They are the true fascists, they assault anyone with differing opinions, and will shut down anyone's freedom of speech. They are domestic terrorists, and should be treated as such.

There are no contradictions in it, all authority is fascist and needs to be removed. They don't care what others in the movement think aslong as they want to violently fight authority.

dude, fuck the alt-left

I legit don't know, Half the time they're anarchists, half the time they're communists

Which makes no fucking sense since communism is more government.

They are a violent hate group hell-bent on killing all white people.

They are just mommy mooching thugs

/thread

This week is the 50th anniversary of their assassination of Lincoln Rockwell, leader of the American Nazi Party.

He was assassinated as he left a laundromat by John Patler after kicking Patler out of the American Nazi Party for trying to introduce Marxist Doctrine in to the Parties platform and for his "Bolshevik leanings".

Patler was paroled by the State Of Virginia after serving only 8 years of his 20 year sentence

What, wasn't it obvious already?

hey rabbi! Whatcha doin??

Terrorism and the Death of western civilization. Basically ISIS

> All authority is fascist
Disrupting otherwise peaceful gatherings, destroying people's property and beating them senseless for thoughtcrime is about as authoritarian as you could possibly get.

The majority of core antifa are anarchists. The left have jumped on the wild ride without knowing what the group was. Antifa want this. They don't care.

Think of the Inglorious Bastards.

Because their mission statement is basically killing Nazis

They take "Direct Action" against anyone that they deem to be a danger towards the black and brown people in their neighbourhoods. They are anarchists, some places have them more radicalized than others, German and French Antifa is known for squatting in abandoned buildings and using them as bases of operations until they've finished all the food that's left in the trash cans around the area, then they move to a differdnt location. This is probably not happening in America, though. Antifa seems to have two sides, one side is made up of people who are willing to do illegal stuff(Probably the side that takes part in squats), and the other is made up of locals of any town. The side that's willing to do illegal stuff seems to be mobilized around Europe to help local Antifa groups have higher numbers for big rallies. Basically, the European Antifa runs exactly like a cult. Once you join a local Antifa group, you're in, and you'll never be able to get out. They'll hunt you down. After a bit of time, you'll probably be asked if you're willing to join the side that does illegal stuff, if you say yes, them you're truly gone. You can get in, but you'll never get out. This is going to explode unless Antifa gets a full crack-down.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842?qt-us_code_temp_noupdates=0#qt-us_code_temp_noupdates

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, ยง3, 68 Stat. 776.)

They want to destroy western society

Hey anons, its OP
I think I understand the meaning a little more than what I did before. Im just not certain they know what the fuck they're standing for. Thanks for the reply. Let this shit die now.

They don't have to know what they're standing for, the "Organizers" are they're all-knowing leaders, and they'll follow them to the grave, otherwise they might get beaten by other followers of "The Organizer". They're the armed section lf a cult.

Most people would just assume it means anti-fascist which it originally was. Now its used by protesters to protest anything slightly conservative. People here don't like them because of their destructive and violent protests.

>enlighten me

Ok... see:
>pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
(Keep in mind the above link is CONSTANTLY edited by antifa commies HOURLY!)

It is from Weimar Germany circa 1930... they are COMMUNISTS (that use "Black-Flag" Anarchists as their foot soldiers)... but once those are not useful they put them against the wall and shoot them. (Note to any stupid teenage "Anarchists" of ANY denomination!)

I'm drunk and forgot my

>pic related for