Are there any countries left that are pro masculinity...

Are there any countries left that are pro masculinity? The only countries that I can think of which have a more pro masculine culture are Mexico, Middle Eastern countries, China, and I think Japan, other than that, thats it the majority of western countries all support feminism and are largely anti men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poccия!

Just look at Putin's press photos from his vacation.

sweden lol

I forgot about Russia, seems like the only countries which are pro men are all third world. I guess the future really is female....

You faggots were most likely the first country to turn into a feminist shit hole

Why are you so obsessed by masculinity user. I am a man and I don't feel I have to prove it. There are tons of masculine males here climb out of the basement.

I'm talking in terms of the media constantly shitting on straight males in general, not to mention most courts put the woman in favor when it comes to child custody. A huge number of other issues where women are favored more than men.

You missed the whole Eastern Europe
"kakanokud kappi!"

If Japan enforces masculinity then its failing horribly. I lived there for 3 years and most the men are fucking pussies. WW2 did a number on those poor fucks.

My girlfriend is not a feminist and likes masculine men. It's a requirement that I keep in shape and take of the male chores and that she does her chores. Fuck modern society.

It was refereed to as a mans paradise during the 20th century, hard to believe what it turned into now

The media ?? Dude the internet and tv should not be your reference for masculinity who gives a shit about that and how does it make men less masculine ? The courts give custody more often to women because typically they are far more inclined to have a peaceful home and provide proper care - it's just natural and the judges make their decisions on the evidence as well as studies that have be ongoing for decades.

If you were a real tough guy then you'd just get on with it

>countries left that are pro masculinity
Asia kind of?

My theory is that they're more masculine in the third world because they have lower iq's.

I feel like Southern culture is pretty pro masculine, but it's not socially accepted in most groups because they'll say you're an inbred red neck.

This - that is basically it - if you are a real man it don't bother you. You do what a man does and fuck the rest.

So you saying general degeneracy and not resisting liberal nig noggs and jew cuckoldry are linked to higher national IQ?

God damn, i'd take lower IQ over that shit any day.

looks like it happened for you at birth.

Depends what part of the south you're talking about.
For example, Texans are all faggots

Ponder this

>Sub-urban and rural USA is more republican
>Great cities are more liberal
>Iq is higger in both cases than in third world places

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

gays are masculine here watch out

Nigger, that's what the media wants you to think. We're still masculine -- just not in big cities.

>Sub-urban and rural USA is more republican
no.

Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, et al.

>Mr Trump won the rural vote by 62% to 34% and the suburban vote by 50% to 45%, while Mrs Clinton won the urban vote by 59% to 35%.

Says the BBC, got any better source?
Legitimatly intrested

Women want masculine men. If you just work out and be dominant you will be fine. The problem with men in the west is they're virtue signalling faggots that act like women.