Why are leftists foaming at the mouth so much about these confederate statues...

why are leftists foaming at the mouth so much about these confederate statues? Does it hurt their little fee fees that they exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpnWefa5oEk#t=264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to feel like they're making a difference since they haven't accomplished anything in their own lives.

Theyre dumb virgins thst have nothing better to do then suck up to nigs

An example of the Zionist war to destroy the white race by programming white women with the image they should reproduce with black males.

It's cultural subversion at the reproductive level.

(Image search for "white couple")

Evil shit

Why do they bitch so much about slavery that happened 150 years ago in the USA but not about slavery that's happening today worldwide?

>but not about slavery that's happening today worldwide?

This. Fucking this. Literally every fucking capitalist enterprise is a slavery farm and people are too fucking retarded to see it.

Ironically the fans of these statues say: (they should stay up to remind us of the history of slavery) what they didn't realize yet its that they've forfeited the ability to tell niggers to shut up about slavey..

Because the alt-left is stupid and attacks symbolic representations of power rather than the institutions themselves, and the alt-right is stupid because they defend these symbols rather than entrench themselves in academia or do something productive to forward their cause. Removing the statues has not only accelerated the far-right, but has also distracted the people from other more nuanced issues that are sure to have bills passed about them during the chaos.

We are

Marxists took over academia. That wont work for shit

>ITS CURRENT YEAR GUYZZZ

We live in a society that has it sorted out. Women have rights, sex is liberal, religion is a thing of the past (mostly...), marriage is quick, divorce is "quick", food is bountiful, healthcare is abundant; there's nothing left to really fight for. So a movement that thrives solely on "confronting" societal issues but has none left to confront has resorted to making their own issues. That is the stage the left is at now. Total meltdown

Rekt

Because they are against slavery but too cowardly to fight against it in the 3rd world shitholes where it is rampant. So they feel good about bitching that a handful of white people did it 150 years ago.

I figure let em do it. In 20 yrs there will be no evidence left, and we can say it was all a lie to hold white people down.

It's just the latest fad. Muh Russia didn't work out. They'd stop giving a fuck about the statues in a week or so.

Not even Barcelona and Bannon have almost completely taken over.

They want a violent counter reaction, it's best if they can get it by doing something peaceful. So they are trying to trigger southern whites.

It isn't slavery, you're doing something on your own will and getting a reward for it.

Smells like another jewish trick.Remember how the city received a mysterious donation to fund the removal of confederate statues in New Orleans?

Some fuckery is afoot. This is planned, it's psyop aimed at demoralizing or antagonizing southern whites and sow further division. Someone wants a civil war.

>you forget about history, you're doomed to repeat it
slavery 2.0, this time its gonna be blacks, browns

It all started with that Faggot Roof. The left has made it their mission to white wash the US civil war.

Yep, saw the same thing happen in my local news in Tampa Fl too.. Something is def fucky

buttmaddened your participation trophy is being taken away my little snowflake?

>falling for the slippery slope
after the confederate shit is gone they will fight the rest.

Eventually your whole identity is erased for glorious communism!

They're trying to erase the legacy of the Democratic Party having fought to preserve slavery. The only people who benefit from this are Democrats.

I always found it funny that half of the US was clinging still to the loser of the civil war, the side that would've rather stayed as slave drivers instead of actually investing in modernization and proper industry. Even funnier that y'all were left to be proud of this. I never understood it, even after your civil rights movement, you pretty much still enabled the remnants of a backwater retarded faction , which if would've won, would've made your entire nation a second rate shithole that's only producing slave labour goods, instead of becoming and actual economic superpower.

t. wallbuilder yurocuck

From where I'm sitting, all I see is liberals calmly removing embarrassing relics of a shameful chapter in American history and powerless racists shitting themselves.

they're mad because the country isn't actually founded on their values.. That and God sent this generation some retarded NPCs

i dont like catering to faggots just because their fee fees are hurt, like you.

>embarrassing relics
Maybe if it makes you that uncomfortable you should be deported then? its american history, so deal with it or fucking off yourself

Look up why the civil war started you inbred eastern eurotrash cocksucker

Reminder:

>The Jews were backers of the Confederacy in the Civil War
>If the Confederates had their way, when slavery eventually became obsolete due to better technology, America would be even blacker than it is now
>John Wilkes Booth was a crypto-Jew, Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa
>Jews were hugely over-represented in the slave trade

I don't support bringing down statues, but fuck the Confederacy. I will never understand why this shit is associated with pro-white politics.

because they are being paid $25 an hour to foam at the mouth
/bread

1. Sup Forums buys land in libshit city.
2. Crowdfunds a Confederate statue of Lee holding the flag.
3. Lefties tear it down.
4. Class action lawsuit against everyone who was there (Accessories to vandalism, conspiracy to commit vandalism, felony property damage).
5. ???????
6. PROFIT

Lather, rinse, repeat.

We all get rich.

Why would I be deported? My side is winning the culture war. Bubba is an embarrasment and we no longer have to cater to his feelings. This is a good thing.

No one but big rednecks really care about the confederates. Its just the principle of letting these scumbags get their way. The statues are not hurting anyone

>m-muh state rights!
>don't take away muh slaves
>LINCOLN REEEE

Enlighten me amerifat, did you get mad about your burger quota being cut

Also, is really fucking funny and true, Jews were peddlers of slavery, maybe because they wanted to compansate for Babylon and Egypt but lmao

They had success with getting a few of them down, so they'll keep at it.

Its a simple trick. See what you can get away with, then go one tiny step farther. The person setting the rules might just say "well if its only THAT much farther, I guess it can slip." Repeat this process a dozen times and suddenly you're whole feet past the initial line.
I like to call it "controlled slippery slope." You don't go all in with your demands, you pick little battles you have a good chance of winning. If you lose, its no big deal, you can come back to it at a later date. If you win, the line has been redrawn slightly more in your favor.

Youre not winning jackshit you delusional fuckwit. Youre an anti american shill that needs to die

seems your fee fees regarding civil war second place ribbons are quite strong laddie

The Jews have always been slavers.

I agree. This Cultural Revolution should be resisted, but I have no love for the Confederacy.

America's not ready yet, but give it 100 years and we'll remove those faces from the mountain.

seems your fee fees regarding these statues should get a bullet in your head you faggot cuck

Does it hurt your little fee fees to have them taken away? Clearly it does or you wouldn't keep bringing it up

Just fucking deport yourselves, you don't control American history. you're just some snotnosed smug entitled and indignant nigger faggots that should be executed.

To be fair, in the last 200 years, a lot of people got statues that shouldn't have. There are tons of statues of Marx and Engels in many economic institutions, even though they are indirectly the cause of millions of deaths from communism. Also, why do people want to remove Mt. Rushmore, that's a fucking impressive art piece, regardelss of who the statues are supposed to represent. Fuck people who wanna remove that. But like, who cares about a shitty oxidized pidgeon shit trap statue? Who cares? If it's a monument to the people who died fighthing it's different, but if it's just a statue of a general standing still, nothing of real value was lost, no artistic merit, no historical significance.

Fuck off commie

> Allowed to marry a dude
> Allowed to smoke weed
> Christianity on a downward demographic trend
If this is losing, I'm okay with losing.

They want to live in a society that better reflects their present memes. :(

Why would I leave when America is only getting better?

How about George Washington? he was an evil white racist slave-owning bigot too
youtube.com/watch?v=rpnWefa5oEk#t=264

In 100 years Washington DC will be renamed King FD (federal district). This is good. Don't fear progress.

>Why would I leave when America is only getting better?
Whites are net contributors, Spics and Blacks are a drain on social services and benefits. When whites are a minority, guess what? No more gibs because there won't be anyone to pay for them.

To the yankucks cheering this shit on: they're coming for your colonial and revolution era monuments next.

I'm not worried because I'm diversifying my retirement plan. Most people my age are well aware that the social security bubble will burst. You bring up an excellent point though. Gibs are a huge problem. State budgets are ticking time bombs due to public employee pensions (cops, teachers, bus drivers, and dmv clerks). Medicare expenses are nearly as large as the military industrial complex. The baby boomers are the ultimate gibs generation. But whining and blaming minorities will accomplish nothing. Only losers will suffer, while i and my fellow liberal elites will be fine.

Leftists are foaming at the mouth because Charlottesville got violent and happened at the exact perfect time. The media was hungry because the current issues were getting boring (they are completely unchanged, healthcare and russia and North Korea and the middle east are all as relevant as they were before) and making America seem on the brink of race war really fucking sells. The media plays it from every angle, everyone has an emotional stake, it's a manufactured frenzy.

If I was Trump, I'd keep provoking Korea then push toward war. If we go to war with North Korea it would keep attention away from magnified issues in the homeland.

Confederates and these southerners are a bucnha whiny little bitches that can't accept their racist ass forefathers lost thsir war trying to divide this great American nation.

Let the crybabies have thsir stupid old statues of losers.

Leave them up so we don't forget this failed attempt to divide our country.

this is like the next phase. first it was the confederate flag