Admit it, Sup Forums

Admit it, Sup Forums.

You lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalnewsradio.com/federal-newscast/2017/08/conflict-of-interest-slow-payouts-among-issues-with-dojs-administering-of-911-victims-fund/
vault.fbi.gov/FBI Field Office and Headquarters Climate Survey Results
washingtonexaminer.com/steve-bannon-im-going-to-war-for-trump/article/2632006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have no idea what's coming.

Are we communists against him? I am not familiar with him

Time will tell, Commie.

Time will tell

He calls himself a Leninist.
Wanted Trump to tax the rich.
So I don't even know.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

>tfw only have control of the presidency, House, Senate and Supreme Court

Losing sucks.

It hasnt even started yet

Trump was just a useful idiot for the for the cause. The cause is more important. Bannon has the cause.

this is a

>I'M GONNA BEAT THEM WITH ECONOMIC NATIONALISM
>loses
>AIGHT PLAN B NOW IM GONNA CRUSH EM WITH BREITBART
>breitbart has been going down the shithole since trump came in

>Bannon has been unleashed.

As if he won't fight on. Trump was never the end all be all. This is a long term war faggot

He always said he'd only be serving until September.
I'm not saying his outing may not have sped up by Kelly, but either way his position was never going to be a permanent fixture in the Trump administration.

Much like Charlottesville I think it's pointless to talk about until we're a month down the road.

federalnewsradio.com/federal-newscast/2017/08/conflict-of-interest-slow-payouts-among-issues-with-dojs-administering-of-911-victims-fund/

vault.fbi.gov/FBI Field Office and Headquarters Climate Survey Results

> Having a dick is the same as getting laid.

Trump turned out to be a retard who can't handle pressure. We aren't beaten, and this isn't the end.

YES!
IT WAS ME, BANNON!
MASTER OF THE BAD OPTICS.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM.
I HAD INFLITRATED TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION WITH THEM.
ALL THANKS TO MY NAZI LARPING TYPE SHIT.
ARE YOU GLAD I'M GONE?
YOU SHOULD BE.
I WAS JUST A HUGE DISTRACTION.
JUST LIKE FLYNN.
ME! BANNON!
YOU ALL SHALL KNOW AND FEAR THE POWER OF BAD OPTICS!

No larping this is an L for us. Trump admin just became Bush 2.0

Your goalposts just generated a small sonic boom.

we can't let trump near the nuclear codes

McMaster is the Captain now.
Globalists are in charge of the white house.
This isn't absolutely is an L.

Sup Forums won today

Are you guys and the rest in this thread shills or retards? He stated that he left in order to more directly fight for Trump against the media and the Left in general.

a man never admits defeat, even when he loses. but he lost. the access to power. he's back to what he was. from real power back to media, trying to influence power.

It means that there is nobody in the white house to give Trump advice except for globalists.
There is no scenario where this is a good thing.

You keep copy pasting this exact same comment.

He left because Trump is an ineffective old man who surrounds himself with Jews and doesn't have the balls to actually exercise his power. The democratic process is a waste of time.

Are you new? the shills have always been retarded, this is nothing new. Feels like the election again.

See example when there's still nationalist in the WH

He's a big proponent of Judeo-Christian capitalism so... no.

Bannon himself said to the weekly standard right after leaving that the Trump presidency we fought for in the election was dead. I agree with him.

liberals think they are sane while they defend this shit

So, Trump takes Russian mobster money, and Bannon's a leninist?

They are just restrategizing and regrouping kiddo

> You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

- Stephen Bannon

With a name like Sviatlana Dranko, one can't be too sure.

>giving up when things get tough

You have a point.

I like Bannon because I have no emotional investment in the outcome so I like him as an evil genius, but we are kidding ourselves if we think this is a good outcome.

>implying media isn't the real power
have you even paid attention to how many people have been radicalized in just the past year? that's all on the media.

BANNON DOESNT HAVE BEEF WITH TRUMP! HE LEFT ON HIS OWN ACCORD! HE DIDNT ABANDON TRUMP! HE LEFT TO SUPPORT HIM EVEN MORE!

We must prepare for S-alt-left. The torrent of tears approaches.

media is part of the equation, but it's not true power.
Henry Kissinger is power. Brzezinski is power. on the outside there are spectators making noise, that's us, that's breitbart, that's bannon now, waiting for happenings.

>Admit it, Sup Forums
>You lost.
No, scum, Bannon/TrumpTrain/AltRight was the last best hope for peace.

If they fail then it's "pick a lampost" time for you and yours Goy - and we're taking single digit (years) countdown.

Lol

And despite all that, this administration has accomplished ... what? Absolutely nothing of value.

That's a familiar refrain for you degenerate faggot losers. Every advantage in the world yet incapable of doing shit with it. Cucks one and all, forsooth.

>haveing the best grass roots whip released back out into the private sector is a bad thing.

Trump is surrounding himself with generals. He is preparing for war. Not with North Korea, but with the DNC and establishment rinos.

You think Rinse Penis and Bannon could manage the firestorm Awans arrest means for the DNC and Hillary/Obama?

We are in stage 3 of draining the swamp faggot.

MAGA.

>Absolutely nothing of value.
-400k illegals by the end of 2017. First segment of the wall will begin in October. That's more than any president did since Eisenhower.

When you gotta cite 2 things and 1 of them hasn't even happened yet ...

Yeah, I rest my case. You're a faggot. Trump's a faggot. The only power in this administration with any balls just got shown the door. The backbone of real American conservatives behind Trump's soft wall of flabby virgin neckbeard losers is soon to follow.

What a squandered opportunity for the cause of Conservatism.

Bannon's still true to the cause. Trump is now just a jester trying to play the center, another pawn of the Deep State and the liberal media.

he's fighting for Trump with no leash now you fucking moron.

Bannon has a source on the inside too. Trump.

Bannon Retrieval arc when?

Yeah we just keep losing and losing alright.

Trump is literary POTUS now. We already "beat em." Did you forget no TPP? Muslim ban? Conservative Supreme Justice? Kek this is just the beginning

U guys realize this is a threat directly at trump not the libby cunts right... right?

Fuck all?

>shill flag

no one cares what you think. go back to lurking

>call ppl shills
>makes a statement soo fucking shilled hilldog would be proud

Lost what? It's a win/win...bannon will level dishonest media. I was actually happy to hear he was released. All these plot twists are pretty wild, but bannon back in the game will definitely give much needed publication of what's getting done (good or bad)...and not just non-stop coverage about how Trump hurt someone's feelings/russia/can we impeach now.

Honestly the curbing illegals and raising labor wages is a pretty big deal..major tipping point when he made that a cornerstone of his campaign. He is delivering. Congress can try, but they won't stop him from making good on his promises. The great negotiator, bless him.