Another shitty article

Some dumb cunt (((journalist))) is lurking Sup Forums and publishing bait threads as if they are unironic.
archive.is/wrF2w

>“Now Trump’s advisors consist of his family and the generals. Very frightening.”

>“Fuck this fucking Drumpf faggot. Bannon was /ourguy/. Every time Trump messed something up, I told myself ‘well, at least Bannon is still on board.’”

Authors name is Madison Malone Kircher. Twitter is mobile.twitter.com/4evrmalone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTWaeJQGHD8
muckrack.com/madison-kircher
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what a journalist looks like in 2017.

Add me to the article!

Sup Forums really is handling this news poorly. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, /mlp/, /lgbt/, /r9k/... Everyone is absolutely devastated.

>NYMag
>literally hardcopy facebook clickbait

The eternal thot

bitch somehow went from ugly to uglier with the filter

Don't bully her they get paid like 25 dollars per article

Thought it was fake news until I saw she was honest about being a dog.

Woof woof

You're right. I just came from /o/ and we're freaking out over it...

Seriously why can't normies and redditors understand that Sup Forums=/=Sup Forums?

>shill writing about the shit other shills post on Sup Forums
What a life.

You know the rules Maddie.
Tits or GTFO

Oh boy these are bad optics.

we are devastated. truly dark times

Just like flynn

NO BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S LAUGHING AT US AGAIN!!!!!

Kek. You burgers are really a bunch of kiked morons.

Good thing is, America/Pissrael will be gone soon, as predicted by Kek.

Good riddance you (((terrorists))).

when Sup Forums is so powerful that people just spend there time reporting how a bunch of random autists respond to stuff.

Has he actually been on here today? It really wasn't so crazy on here after Bannon left. It's more low grumbling that anything

We as a unit are getting much better at grabbing control of the narrative and more quickly every time

lmao, anytime a "journalist" writes an article about this place, we win

>she picked those quotes
That shit is fucking tame; now that sack of filthy shit fucking kike (((Kushner))) and his whore bitch (((Ivanka))) run the fucking freest country on earth. Fuck (((them))), fuck the niggers and jigaboos and fuck their terrorist mudshit monkeys and the spics too. Fucking niggers, I say gas 'em all.

I dare you to fucking quote me, Madison.

this.
They're desperate because their entire industry is going down the shitter.

Explains the state of the world

Sup Forums is 1 person

There is no win on Sup Forums.

>some even suggesting that Donald Trump should not be trusted with nuclear codes

let's fuck her life up

>implying Sup Forums can reach a concensus on anything
The author of this is a newfag.

ADD MEEEEE

If that was the first debate, he actually did. The other two were great though.

To MSM: I am Sup Forums, this poster only. Ask me anything, i'll be here for a while, angrily masturbating to hitler and great anime like American Dad

>alt-right strategist literally got fired
>irrelevant to Sup Forums

Sup Forums eternally BTFOed
you guys have no voice

she has a great (((voice)))

youtube.com/watch?v=VTWaeJQGHD8

muckrack.com/madison-kircher

tip kik

hahaha, burn in hell salty idiots

why are journalist even clinging to this place. what the actual fuck. i cant still wrap my head around those cunts reporting on pepe and shieeeet. whats wrong with them. we are just anime loving degenerates who happened to like Hitler and hate jews.

QQ more you stupid cunt.,

Who cares? I didn't vote for Bannon.

the absolute state of Western media

Hello beautiful

/thread
kek
they're losers trying to justify their hustle because nobody will pay them to do anything else
what we have is a thousand pyramid schemes of women who are basically useless propping each other up with clickbait articles about how empowered they really are
it's pathetic, really

>Some dumb cunt (((journalist))) is lurking Sup Forums

Spotted the new fag.

We tried to to hold the line... but we failed.

Sup Forums is lost

They came here in droves every since Hillary clinton unleashed the MSM hordes on Sup Forums

That's funny, I've been here all day and it seems most of us are okay with it since he'll do more damage to libtard butthurt levels working independently now.

>(((Kircher)))
>muckrack.com/madison-kircher
>((((((((((BROOKLYN))))))))))

>be editor
>post on Sup Forums
>make article about your posts on Sup Forums
>literally getting paid to samefag

What a time to be alive

LOL at all you dipshits now pretending you know anything and even worse, making intentionally inflammatory dare comments just hoping you will for one brief moment in your sad existences feel the faintest hint of a spotlight.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>quoting obvious baitposts for an article
That's almost cute Madison you dumb cunt.

i was in that thread and first thing i noticed was this post and i laughed hard. it was on top. its possible that it was done by her anyway.

>inflammatory dare comments
I think we have an (((author))) in this thread

Reminder that the newspaper industry will collapse in the next 5-10 years.

Reminder that left-wing sites such as Salon & Mashable are free-falling in popularity.

Reminder that Twitter, the last bastion of cheap content for journalists, lost over $400m last year and will likely be out of business by 2020.

This.
Any retard can samefag posts onto twitter or articles and claim it was a 400 pound hacker who said it.

Cant be. No tits itt

there are some people here that do a better job than they do

Fuck off neocon shill.

There is no line to hold. Sup Forums can't be lost. Sup Forums is the free exchange of ideas and by coming to this cesspit of piss and shit you're allowing new ideas to creep into your thoughts, and the truth is still readily available.

Fuck off with your concern trolling bullshit.

>having the rights best grass roots whip released back out into the private sector is a bad thing.

Trump is surrounding himself with generals. He is preparing for war. Not with North Korea, but with the DNC and establishment rinos.

You think Rinse Penis and Bannon could manage the firestorm Awans arrest means for the DNC and Hillary/Obama?

We are in stage 3 of draining the swamp faggot.

MAGA.

>Being this surprised that journalists are obtuse liars

Journalism is a profession for people too stupid to become a lawyer while lacking the charisma of a blue collar salesman.

this, pretty much. anything else is nonsense.

By all means, bring us more traffic.

who is this bannon cunt?
is he important?
why should i care?
what the fuck is a white houes?

>This is what a journalist looks like in 2017.

>THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S LAUGHING AT US AGAIN!!!!!

LAUGHING AT US STILL

who the fuck is steve bannon

inb4 burgers caring

Didn't he run Breitbard or something?
Or was that some other guy Trump fired today?

>anti-trumper makes an anti-trump article
>same time anti-trumpers are raiding the board
>they all reply into the same thread, circle jerking each other
>OMG Sup Forums ISNT TAKING THINGS SO WELL

you can see where this is going, just more fake news
you sad cunt, if you're reading this I hope you realize you're going the way of judas

I am dealing just fabulous, but then I was never "of Sup Forums" :D
I'm just here to piss burgers & kikes off, you're the same kind of shit to me

Fuck off, we're full.

We aren't

literally, who?

>Another shitty article.
And it's bullshit, too. Bannon is ALREADY back in place at Breitbart, kicking ass hard!
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/
Trump sent him on a mission and Bannon says so himself. That's why it was a resignation, not a firing.

Women killed journalism
Sad!

shes fat as fuck

Lol I know where she lives. Think im gonna pay her a visit some night next week

>literally, who?
What you need to know is that he triggers the left, and now he will be antagonizing them every day.

WE WIN!

straight out of the Jello Biafra Communist playbook. Don't control the media...
B E C O M E
T H E
M E D I A

If this is all it takes to make a news article, then I don't see why Sup Forums can't proclaim itself a news organization, reap the benefits of a press pass, and control the media. If you can make a post that says "fuck drumpf" then make a news article entitled "The Fall of Drumpf: Hillary's America Won: Get Over It Drumpfkins" by schlomo bergensteinowitz

That's why I like Sup Forums, whether bait or not people are allowed to post alternate opinions so its not a complete circle jerk.

Post gore.

ghoul

She is 100 percent my type and lives in my area. Maybe I can run into her one day and ask her out on a date. :3

Does this mean the 4chanz are the bad guys.

nigger it's been almost a year since that lock her up campaign that cunt hillary isn't going to prison he lied to all of us.

What's there to deal with? Bannon is still /ourguy/ who is going to fight a war for /ourpresident/.

I tried to tell you guys and my thread got shoah'd at 30 posts of intelligent agreement. Shills are here posting as Stormfags and trying to push the word 'optics' into usage. Now ask yourself why.

Listen up stupid fucking journalist:
We don't give a fuck about Bannon being in or out.
Bannon will do good work on the outside as he did on the inside.
We give a fuck about chaos.

checked for reck

Fuck off with the false flag bullshit. Now on the OTHER hand, if any user needs the furry leftist doggirl of their dreams, now is the time to culturally enrich her life.

Would ya like to shitpost on the journalist's twitter?

> a woman

What else that intelectual feces did u expect from that ?

I know someone that went to school with MMK. I'll get some dirt from her when I wake up. Sees i morgen.

ahhahahhahahhahahhhagggg pol btfo again and again for eternity even after reincarnation

ouch owie oof ooww my bones really hurt ouchie

>Sorry to keep ya waiting folks, complicated business.

>journalism
THEN & NOW: The cast of 'Harry Potter' 15 years later

A couple made over their kitchen to look exactly like 'The Simpsons' — and the results are incredible

Burger King just released its spiciest burger ever — complete with a hot sauce-infused bun

This 'Prison Break' star had a powerful response after being fat-shamed online

Teens are filming themselves slipping on banana peels just to go viral

Instagram is going through a big change and everyone is upset

A scuba diver found a 'Finding Nemo' shark look-alike and its teeth are insane

>Paid shills spam shilling
>Fake news quotes shillposts

what will (((their))) news reports say when Bannon, Gen. Flynn, and DOJ put (((their))) pedos in D.C., Manhattan, Hollywood in the slammer and on death row