Have you ever wondered why people are so afraid of white supremacy?

Have you ever wondered why people are so afraid of white supremacy?

Could it be that everyone, deep down, knows that the white race really is supreme?

You say "white supremacist" and people get scared.
You say "black supremacist" and people laugh.

Kinda strange, ain't it?

White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

This is awful bait and was posted by a 300 pound black man.

some people just don't want the Christian form of Sharia law forced upon them.

you can have your white supremacy, whatever that even is, as long as you don't try to make me live a certain way or attempt to execute me.

and i guarantee i'm a purer form of white than you btw

i've never considered myself a white supremacist.

i'm just commenting on how all other races being supreme in some way or another is laughable.

but my god, you mention white supremacy and you get a week long chimp out on every channel : o

t. 300 pound black man

it's like everyone really thinks, deep down, that there is truth to it.

confirmed nig status

I'm pretty sure they know. Like what else do they think privilege is? What do they think when they sit in history class and learn about European civilization? What goes through their heads when they look at a map and every single white country is successful and desirable and no other race can say the same? I mean sure you can split hairs with formerly communist slavic countries and Japs/Koreans but there is still a clear trend going on.

Name a first world country where christians in the past 10 years stone peopld to death or burn them for not being christians

user are you baiting or just a retard?
If at all it shows you how white-dominated your country actually is.
Do we agree that black supremacists in south africa don't make farmers laugh?
Why do you think nobody would take serious a korean supremacist in the US but threaten with fire & fury® when he is sitting in nortk korea?
Also in america white supremacy has a very nasty slave-owner swag to it, while germany has it's fair share of NS attached to it, you cannot simply take stuff out of context.

obviously whites are superior, everyone knows this. engineers, inventors, philosophers, artists.. all 99%+ white. also whites are the only positive taxpayers in the entire world. its not even like theres any sort of debate, its not like we're even at like 80/20. every other race would still be in caves and mud huts if not for whites.

roman architecture 2,000 years ago was dramatically superior to african architecture today.

>being this butt blasted in germany

sucks man.

Is this copy paste all you dumps can deliver?
I just wanted to help you out, downie.

good point. too bad being kangs n sheit isn't enough consolation for them : [

It's not fair! It's THEIR TURN

it feels like we tried to give them a turn but they just couldn't do it.
guess it goes back to the root issue here...

anybody remember ebonics?
that was fun.

You could say the same about the relations between whites and jews. Could it be that everyone, deep down, knows that the jewish race really is supreme?

wake me up when jews can support a state the size of new jersey without tens of billions in aid and the support of americas military

Yes, but it takes courage to point that out in real life.

nah, we only help them out to piss off the arabs.

Because whitey will conquer the SHIT out of you.

very true. a shame really.
at least you can discuss it with true friends.

People hate inconvenient truths. That's where we are now.

yeah man, all the virtue signaling has got to stop.

t. 400 pound mujahideen

Is that why they were almost exterminated, but saved by retarded brainwashed whites?

The only thing Jewish people are good at doing is brainwashing.

THIS

Christians going full retard for the jew god's chosen people really rubs me the wrong way.

Because non whites are desperate to live as "oppressed minorities" that is why they screech so hard against any kind of ethnonationalism or prevents them from living a decent life in a white majority country as le based minority.

no it's because white people make up the majority of the U.S. population. If you were a white supremacist in Japan people would fucking laugh at you.

Seems you took my joke a bit too seriously old chum

and then go to their memorials to the white man's annihilation of their shit.
they even put us in their cartoons as bad asses.

Whites are actually the sahmed descendents of albinos who are stuck in an artificial matrix. Race isnt real. They just can't handle the truth.

No shit, sherlock. Japan was never a white country.

Japan won ww2. Anime culled the white bois..

I like how even though their skin is white, you can clearly tell they aren't caucasian.

But race isn't real you guys!

Have you ever wondered why people are so afraid of jew conspiracy?

Could it be that everyone, deep down, knows that the jew race really is supreme?

You say "jew conspirator" and people get scared.
You say "white supremacist" and people laugh.

Kinda strange, ain't it?

>black people care about black people
Well duh why not
>white people show the tiniest bit of concern fOr their race
FUCKING NOTSII BIHGHOT WHITE SUPER MIST
Funny how not all muslims are terrorists, not all blacks are thugs, but all white people are nazis and racist...

so being albino makes you way the fuck smarter?
I doubt it.

It was posted by an exacerbated male who is tired of watching people piss their lives away on hedonistic pursuits, whilst simultaneously gravitating towards high ideals. He is trying to provoke your rage, induce some self reflection, and hopefully make you valuable to the movement.

Youre just afraid of the now very obvious truth. Dominant doesnt come from recessive.

top left david duke.

>Smarter
>No college degree

yeah, i haven't even exposed my power level, yet i've been called a nazi.

its like nigga, you reading my mind?

because you guys have autism.

i wasn't brown enough to get a scholarship or stupid enough to borrow the money.

seems like it worked out pretty well compared to the graduates working at wendy's.

but hey, maybe they get free soda on break!

>implying the guy pretending to be a dragon isn't

chill out, dont take it so hard. Its just the truth, not a dick.

Yes they do my friend deep down they know they're inferior. I've been round the world and everywhere whites are left to their own devices peace and prosperity reign. I was in the Zambia in a white community that's off the map for obvious reasons. In their small little town they have zero murders. Twenty miles away there's a murder almost every day except Sunday when the niggers think god is watching.

what, I bring up soda and you think I'm un-chilled?
you're the one with a hd full of albinos

>You say "white supremacist" and people get scared.
>You say "black supremacist" and people laugh.

No, I laugh at you too.

>blm fag thinking a cia plant is legit

hey, did you ever hear about ebonics or are you 12 years old?

Does make me think