Why are all the passable trannies turning right-wing?

why are all the passable trannies turning right-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kitty_kaiti
youtube.com/watch?v=doUiSTEvCcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets them the most attention.

I've noticed a lot of pedophiles are pro-Trump. I'm smelling something very Jewish about this.

The whole notion of transgenderism is predicated on gender roles that one can assume. Despite the tendency of people on the right to recoil away from traps, we are generally the only show in town fighting for a world that they could exist in.

This, we're the only ones who might not gas them.

Because They have the Brains of Men (More Intelligent) & thus Know that the left welcomes in terrorists who want to throw them off of buildings?

Not only that, but a leftist world is one in which there are no gender roles, a world in which a tranny is a contradiction and harmful anachronism. Better to be ridiculed than written out of society completely.

Trans are ok in muslim worldview, in Iran they can even get a free sex change opertaion lol.

Basically, yeah.

If it's all a social construct then there is nothing to change - it's just matter of opinion. Trans want everyone to recognize something real has changed.

Most Transgenders aren't stupid enough to replace Fully Functioning Genetalia with an open wound.
If they don't do the procedure they're just gays in allah's eyes & so they have to become a puddle on the ground.

Because the non passable ones are SJW trash and jealous

If traps are gay and liking them is wrong....

then i don't wanna be right.

is OP the trap?

Sauce?

Fear of Islamification maybe?

Because they want to get fucked by men, not sissy left wing cucks.

Because they are white males

twitter.com/kitty_kaiti

Because we have the prettiest boys

They enjoy abuse and you faggots are the only ones that like them

Because they know that right wing politics are going to be the most prominent.
Politics has been the most heated than it has been in a long time and I'm assuming they're trying to secure their place.
It's a smart move on their part since being a tranny is typically a lefty issue and if a heavy right wing form of government was somehow in power they wouldn't want to fall victim to it.

Probably Jewish tricks

Because it's infuriating to listen to ugly hairy leftist men in dresses bitch about not being treated like women, I guess.

because passable trannies realize how disgusting non-passable trannies are and want them all dead like the rest of us

Because the "right" is full of edgy faggots and subversive kike plots

God only knows. Maybe they think that if they support us now, we will spare them after we take over?

youtube.com/watch?v=doUiSTEvCcY

Look at the pic of the person that could reply.

Total proof trannies are real wimmin. Look at how cunty and whiny that reply is. Only a real woman or a fag could be that snatchy.

Because trannies have the Fantasy of being grabbed by the pussy....that they don't have

Because the new generation of cumservatives believe in individualism, even when it disgusts them.

Also because women were a mistake.

passing trannies all end up fucking loving strict gender roles. it's literally their identity to play the opposite role. they want to be a cute girl who cooks for you, gets spooned while watching netflix then sucks your dick. they want to LARP a trad female role, and they want a trad male partner.

people who are right these days are way more liberal than the right in the past, but the left these days wouldn't be able to give ""her"" that experience.

plus the muslim thing. and the fact that liberal men are all cucks who'd probably bend over first if she suggested doggystyle.

Because they want to be normal women, and the right-wing at least lets some people be women.

The left doesn't want to let anyone be women, or men. Everyone needs to be some sickly freak gay thing with a list of mental disorders.

I could never be a trap lover, no matter how passable (and the one in op isn't that great)

No matter the clothes they wear or the closeness of their shave I could never

I know women can be frustrating but I've been with one, years ago. Her smells her softness, the feeling of rubbing our legs together when we're spooning, her voice, luscious hair and natural smooth skin could never in my life be replaced by somebody born male. It also helped this particular girl had naturally big soft breasts

Yes sir I'll never abandon my love and intrigue with the opposite sex no matter what. I just hope, truly, that any anons who find themselves delving into traps stop and ponder. is it from lack of female attention? Bad prior experience? Maybe a terrible mother you had? Could be a number of things but I beg you don't give up, women are kind and love to please. There's someone for everyone even me, and fellas I haven't gotten laid in like 5 years

Attention from right wing faggots

Passable right-wing tranny here. Honestly this.

Because the LGBT community will not accept them because they're jealous.

So are we all gonna just pretend these are passing trannies?

this post has made me log off so i can go to bed and touch my girlfriend's soft skin/tits

thank you, user

/thread

Post feminine Penis with Timestamp.
(Seriously tho admire your position despite the pressure from people who are willing to give you all the attention in the world to be a cuck)
At the very least post a pic of half your face covered with a Timestamp if you really do pass.

/thread

This, desu.

t. tranny

fpbp
/thread

Young trump looks like Clark Griswold from Family Vacation

Because the left hates beauty in all forms.

Godspeed britanon. I would love to have a female to rub up against. Give her a kiss on the butt cheek for me would you

Convinced myself for a long time I cared for a trap overseas through camming. Terrible timeline but she never charged me a single time and we just became friends. Thought it might turn into something but then one day after a couple years, got a high quality pic and was just like.... not passable enough. They can never, ever be passable enough. You will catch that glimpse one day under a light and be like, this is a fuckin dude at the end of the day. Then just the reminder there can be no trap that's a real woman. Just can't, that lighting will royally fuck you up one day. Ended it right then by just becoming super distant, never thought of getting with traps since.

fpbp

Ignore Sodomite Orders

Right wing has the best trannys easily. It's because our trannys try to become traditional women instead of bearded retards in dresses.