The eclipse will trigger Yellowstone, are you prepared?

Let me explain with some pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/02/0215_020215_volcanohunter.html
archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=5804
scientificamerican.com/article/undersea-volcanoes-erupt-with-gravity-shifting-earth-s-climate/
soundcloud.com/honey-pig/see-you-in-september-imminent-doom-edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then show them fag

T-T-t-t-t_T-t-T_T_T-t-TODAY JUNIOR

We all know that the sun and moons gravity affects the tides on earth.

And this is the path the eclipse will take, right over Yellowstone, the sun and moon will both be pulling on the pressure built up under the volcano

Here is where yellowstone is, compare it to the path.

bump

Never you fucking faggot

drumpfs america

we all are going to die in pain

THANKS DRUMPF!

Heres an article from 2002 from National Geographic when they were still interesting, the same idea was studied by two scientists

so you're implying that the moon has never been in a similar position? why didn't it erupt when the eclipse took a similar path in 1994? retard

It will trigger artifacts sleeper cells. Screencap it.

Becuase record volcanic activity has been recorded in the past couple of weeks

Heres the same idea, one scientist notes that St.Helens erupted With the full moon above it
archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=5804

what do you mean

This thread is incorrect. The eclipse will bring back magic.

Heres one where some scientists claim gravitationla pull has effects on underwater volcanoes
scientificamerican.com/article/undersea-volcanoes-erupt-with-gravity-shifting-earth-s-climate/

Or just when the moon is over the motherfucker?

>Steel condor in the corridor

It didn't erupt in 1776 and it won't now unless the kikes false flag it to blowing up.

This and dragons.

>it won't now unless the kikes false flag it to blowing up

please dont give them any Ideas. if (((they))) hear this they will ACTUALLY Plan it!

Digits confirm it wont blow

Finally the Vril will be accessible again.

>tfw you've unironically hoped for this since last year

Please fucking ANYTHING to break up the monotony and misery of this gay ass Earth

Wrong. It will blow.

my town is getting like 5x the amount of people for the eclipse and traffic is so bad people are running out of gas in the middle of the road so i'm just gonna strap on my plate carrier and gas mask on and fight in the ashes until it takes me.

What did he mean by this?

You're both wrong. A different supervolcano will erupt somewhere else on earth. Digits confirm.

Inb4 false flag/Russian nuke.

THem digits.

Praise Kek.

2017-8-21

Pr̦̮̞͙̝a͙͕̙͆ͧ̉i̠̠͓͉̣͓̐̓̂̐ͧs̋ͫé͎̺̯̚ ̵̣͇͓̼͆̋̔Z̴̩̘ä̦̬̺̞̹͗ͬ̉̒ļ͔̟̰͍̤̥̏̆ͭ̾͛̈́g̴̞̭͚̟ͫͨ͛͊ỏ̥̟̱͂͋̉̃̊.̴̱̤͔̦ͨ ̱͖͓͖͉̟̈́̊͂̈́H̫̪̪̮̰e̥̟͓̟͓̝͓͂̎ͩ ̭̱͇͉̫͓c̣̦̼̓̚o͉͔͕̍͐̑̒m̃ͨ͂̀̚̚ë̪̭̼͍͙͗ͮs̗̭.͕̬̉͛̏̋̔̔

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

all volcanoes will cum at the same time

digits and id: I'm a FL MCL
IM A FLORIDA MAD CLOWN LOVE
IM A FLORIDA JUGALLOE
AWWWW YEEEEE WHOOP WHOOP

>checked

soundcloud.com/honey-pig/see-you-in-september-imminent-doom-edit

tears of blood will stain the land.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

Not record, we still havent beat the 1985 activity

NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Digits if true.

Kek has forsake us.

Yellowstone is definitely an imminent natural threat. A true foreskin eating volcano god. Vast air and light choking volcanic ash being the most deadly long term effect. More objectively, it pales in comparison to mountain raising interplanetary plasma discharges. Make Thor real again.

No fucking way

Do you think north korea is waiting for the eclipse to set it off then attack with nukes when we are vulnerable? Then the great america is done for? Stock up on ammo and water boys shits gunna get tough

I think a nuke would trigger it regardless. But the eclipse would be the best possible moment to try and do it.

according to occultists and (((them))) this eclipse is called the black sun and tribulation

Why would an eclipse trigger a volcano?

He said we have to wait 7 years. In 2023 it happens again.
CALL IT OFF! FEMA GO HOME!

It sucks i want to prepare more only have about 3 full mags for the ak and ar 15, 60 rds for the glock and 20 for the 40. Got over 100 for the shotty tho. But ammo goes quick... need more money

>some scientists claim gravitationla pull has effects on underwater volcanoes
well of course it has *some* effect, the question is how much?

Its difficult to know, you cant exactly go under and measure it

buy some gas masks and filters before it happens, nbc nato army masks are the best you can buy

WHY ?

Does this mean I don't have to pay off my student loans

Why couldn't we be nuked. :(

>when you drop acid and can't stop getting doubles.

2024 is when the next total solar eclipse goes over the US but if we don't die September 23 then I'm putting 100% in becoming a REAL HUMAN BEAN

that's what I meant, which is 7 years from now.

I laughed at that

Oh fuck.

Fuck off controlled opposition faggot

>This thread is incorrect. The eclipse will bring back magic.
Who else here going to learn fire magic :^)