Oh boy Trump is so fucked. The last remaining "news" source is turning on Trump. It's over. Admit you lost

Oh boy Trump is so fucked. The last remaining "news" source is turning on Trump. It's over. Admit you lost.

Sage thread?

He was fucked the second he hired a bunch of jews and cucks to run the government

Typical lugenpresse intentionally misrepresenting Bannon's unequivocal statements that he is "going to war FOR Trump"

Never change zuckerfags

Don't act like it was breitbart that got him elected.

He was fucked the second he won. If he has sued during the election like he originally planned, then everything would've been fine.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn....

What CNN is gaining with those bullshit articles?

This

Everything is going according to plan.

>going to war FOR TRUMP

>CNN says he is the target

reading comprehension

CNN is your source op . Close the thread . 64 million voted for trump . Bannon did not get anyone elected .also bannon just tweeted he's going to war for trump . He still supports Donald .

Are CNN even journalists at this point?

Bannon said he's fighting for Trump.

is everyone in this thread a bot? What the fuck is going on here i keep seeing repeated comments spamming up these bait threads.

>CNN
FAKE NEWS

clearly the traitors are all being identified and outed.

Bannon knows CNN and other lefty media is why he's going to have to leave the White House . He's going after them !! He's going to war .. any how Donald has Fox News to support him and rebel tv ..

This is like the media thinking they're claiming a scalp when they're only poking the bear, and that bear was just set free from his cage. Trump is keeping Bannon on speed dial. Bannon has no political ramifications now that he's out of the White House. They're panicking but trying to convince normies they're winning.

As Bannon said, "I've got my hands back on my weapons."
Now fuck off shill.
Sage

FAKE NEWS

Let Bannon and (((Kikebart))) dissappear.

Didn't immediately go after Hillary; didn't hire loyalists. That's where he fucked up.