The end

your boy StickMan is going to prison

sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope he gonna have a stick in prison to defend his anal virginity like he defended america from Marxism

Of course the establishment places priority on imprisoning us. You know what grinds my gears that the mainstream media never brings up? It's always leftists who show up to break up our rallies and beat us up. When do right wingers show up to commie protests and events just to start shit? It doesn't happen. Imagine the outrage if it did.

At the first Berkeley protest. Our guys got maced and beaten and redditors fucking cheered. Then we start bringing clubs and mace of our own for self defence and they scratch their heads wondering how it came to this.

>sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php
He wil go to prison and they will free Eric Clanton or whatever that cucks name was. Game is rigged against us lads.

>our boy

Stickman is a race-mixing faggot who thinks that the country becoming non-white is totally cool.

Self defense.

didnt he literaly snap a stick over someones head, how could it have lead in it

by now, yeah.

but really, it was bound to happen, you cant form a "white nationalist" movement witout attracting some fucked up people

He's an anti marxist, not a stormfag. We've all seen what happens when you let stormfags demonstrate by themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

he's spent time in Texas prison already, and he is a beast, so i'm sure he'll be fine.

kek

>Cantwell

My nigger.

BTW the "lead lined pipe" charge is an obvious silly lie, if his stick had been lined with lead, the skulls he hit would have been fatalities. They were barely injured, just hurt and bruised.

>James Fields and Kyle Chapman arrive in prison
>within a few weeks Aryan Brotherhood resembles a Waffen SS unit
>Raid the weapons arsenal
>Overthrow prison staff
>Kill all the nigs
>WW3 begins

Check em

If law is unjust it becomes illegitimate then might makes right once more.

Self defense isn't good enough anymore. We should be twice as violent and aggressive. If a SJW calls me racist or a nazi I should smash their face in and claw out their eyes. The more time passes the angrier I become. When I decide to unleash it's going to be very ugly.

guys noone cared about this the other day but in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

an antifa hits an old man on the back of the head with a club while his back is turned and he is talking to his friend. This is as clear a case as any. We need to fuck this chump.
between 6.40 and 6.46 the old guy is the one that end up brained on the floor ignore the foreground scuffle
it just takes one american user to report it to the police. do your duty

nobody cares about that racemixing tranny-fucker

>A 1993 felony robbery conviction in Texas along with a 2001 grand theft conviction in San Diego County

>They are fabricating a case against me to stop me from speaking at Boston. I never had a lead pipe or a leaded stick

>, Chapman said he will attend a similarly styled event, “No Marxism in America,” planned for Aug. 27 in Berkeley. His plans could change, though, depending on what a judge decides at his arraignment scheduled for Aug. 25

I think he's gonna be fine.

>1993 felony robbery conviction in Texas along with a 2001 grand theft conviction in San Diego County

what a nigger

He was the only one that ever geared up properly. Everyone else looked like garbage compared. There should be 2000 clones of stickman at every rally to crack antifacuck skulls.

Waaa everyone is against us... its so fucking hard being a nazi.

Change your tampon faggot.

he'll be fine. i learned to fight in various prison around the states and he fights just like me. savage. there arent a lot of tough guys in prison, prison is ruled by mob-like violence. 99% of prison normies wont touch him.

>a fucking tampon flag

hopefully he kept all those d'nations and didn't waste them after he cucked out

Alt right has a positive K/D ratio. Cuck nationalists do not.

I've been fucking telling all these AltRight morons this is gonna happen. Nobody listened to me.

>report it to the police

The police were standing right there and did nothing. They don't give a shit about preventing/stopping/punishing leftist violence.

>Our boy
Since when a race traitor that denounces "muh evil white supremacists and NatSocs" is our boy?

>Kyle Chapman
>white

but if its an actual crime report its illegal for them to ignore it bud. Its literally misprision and they immediately lose their job if they fail to act on a reported crime
at least thats what it says in the policemans handbook in uk

He's not anti WN he just isn't pro WN.

I can smell your nerd stink from here, keyboard warriors like you won't be doing shit

>illegal

If they aren't arresting other people, why would they arrest themselves?

>Since when a race traitor that denounces "muh evil white supremacists and NatSocs" is our boy?
Who are you to determine who is our boy? Nazis and NatSocs are shit

you are probably correct, but you just cant do this kind of shit with your face exposed. you made fun of antifa covering their faces, now you see why.

first though i need pol to help identify the fucker
how do you motivate the pol army to do things?
I know. ill say that this is the guy that shia has given his next flag to...

>A 1993 felony robbery conviction in Texas along with a 2001 grand theft conviction in San Diego County mean that Chapman faces a maximum prison sentence of seven to eight years,

What a goddamn moron!

It's cruel punishment to send these types into prison... It's filled to the rim with Mexicans and blacks who hate you.

That's part of the reason why it's so dangerous to resist.. you'll get railroaded into ass rape central. It's a really fucked up situation.

Its was his 3rd felony so he was probably raped a long time ago.

Doesn't matter. He already created a revolution known as the Alt Knight.

I thought he was called up but no charges were pressed. Did they just bide their time? I agree that the 'lead in a stick' idea sounds pretty bogus.

> keyboard warriors like you won't be doing shit

Keyboard warrior projects self as defense mechanism. Adorable.

You don't get it. The time is fast approaching when even moderate normies will want to smash your fucking heads in. Keep going down the SJW path and find out for yourself.

Kinda disappointed that he was previously criminal. Why does alt-right have so many criminals in their group ...

when was the last time the establishment hated and vilified such a large group in their population Sup Forums?
Tens of millions voted for Trump and a large number of these people support the free speech marches etc...
People are being silent after charlottesville because the left are out for blood, but how far will they push the right until a breaking point?

>out for blood

you stupid man? you think all trump voters are White Power people? nuh man...

if that neo nazi guy didn't go San Andrea's on them leftist you wouldn't be in this shit, but then again, those are neo nazis man, sure they gonna do that shit