i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 17
>Kotel in central Sy, IS under siege, triple kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta: SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa: SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs & N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy For Min: chemical agents from US & UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>Suicide bombing attack hits checkpoint between Egypt and Gaza
>Marawi: Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water
>Reports: dozen people detained in Sanaa, accused of spying for US

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-completely-trapped-central-syria-losing-strategic-supply-line-map/
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898538577776259073
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898423622221545472
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503099915716.webm
newsweek.com/fringes-slaughter-what-does-israel-want-civil-war-syria-651549
unvis.it/newsweek.com/fringes-slaughter-what-does-israel-want-civil-war-syria-651549
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898698914660061184
youtube.com/watch?v=PU_hY_XBE7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqow8Hvg9ns
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LeUbwyATIGdlNaNWRXVWtyNTg/view
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898712484332294144
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898718080397754368
youtube.com/watch?v=hzh_oUn9PLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN

DEATH TO MEGUMI

xth for combat boots

>get abest for a few days
>IS is nearly wiped in Hama
What kind of fucking miracle is this?

Burger baker out for now lads, have a good weekend.

>sneakers

Have a good vacation, burgerbro.

good night mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k

For the Russian user
The Vice news video was to show what the US has achieved in Afghanistan after 16 years. As for the UN resolution, you are right, what Russia and China are doing is legal and acceptable. But then again UN is only for covering ones ass when in trouble. We both know why you are here. You want your control in Central Asia safe while the Chinese want their OBOR project and Xinjiang safe. And for that you require a stable Afghanistan without America or IS which requires the help of the Talibans since clearly the Afghan government is not the one up for the job.

page 6

New map from @MIG29_

So have the ISIS defenses completely collapsed in eastern Hama?
Will Uqayribat be taken by SAA and the the all of the pockets liberated today/tomorrow or did ISIS manage to stall the SAA offensive? Do you guys have any info about this?

>Ukraine folder got corrupt
>lost all my rare кoтeл

The pocket immediately east of Salamiah are going to be difficult to take due to terrain/urban terrain. outside of that, DeZ is basically open for the taking. The next big objective is DeZ/Euphrates basin.

>ISIL completely trapped in central Syria after losing strategic supply line: map
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:30 A.M.) – It was only a matter of time before the Islamic State (ISIL) found themselves besieged in the Hama Governorate; however, not many could have predicted the complete collapse of the terrorist group in the entire Syrian Desert.

On Friday, the Islamic State’s nightmare became a reality, as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their allies reached the Al-Sha’er Mountains from their positions in the Ithriya countryside.

With the Syrian Army in control of every road leading the eastern countryside the Salamiyah District, the Islamic State is now forced to dig-in for a siege of the strategic town of ‘Uqayrbat, which has been their stronghold for over two years.
According to a military source in Hama, the Islamic State managed to withdraw most of their fighters from eastern Salamiyah before losing their final supply line to the area.

The source added that the Islamic State has mostly left suicide bombers in the area so that they can impede the Syrian Army’s liberation of ‘Uqayrbat, which is expected to occur in the coming days.
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-completely-trapped-central-syria-losing-strategic-supply-line-map/

>18+ hours since last gains report in the Hama pocket
What did they mean by this?

wait no, 10 hours*
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898538577776259073
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/898423622221545472

they have to solidify gains/flanks from ISIS harassment, and then they can continue. They took a lot of real estate and thus despite reducing their front line, are putting a lot of strain on their secondary forces/supply lines.

When are we gonna conquer Maadan and have our anime babes sunbathe on the banks of the Euphrates? :(

M..muh Tigers

doesn't the region have very difficult terrain?
Gains are going to be slow

Good chance that either clashes are still ongoing or that it's full of IEDs.

Ryssar

KILL
YOUR
SELF
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503099915716.webm

if Patton had his way, he'd have take Berlin surrounded by Nazis, killed Hitler, moved on to Moscow surrounded by Communists, killed Stalin, and declared victory for USA. War doesn't work that way, however.

>killed Hitler
No, it would have stayed the same way for Hitler. Escape.

Yes...

What are Assad's views on the future of Kurdistan after the war?

Despite his opinions, Patton was too much of a patriot to let Hitler live.

Yeah, I'm saying that if Patton went straight to Berlin, Hitler would find his way out and escape. Unless you believe he killed himself, then he would have done that again.

I'm just talking about Patton fantasy land, not of that the scenario is actually feasible, which is my point.

Evoke your Persona druggy.

They want to get us unhooked from gainz. The war will finish soon...

Come to think of it, took a couple of days to sweep Khanaser plains for the Tiger. Expecting more ingimashis, SVBIEDs and IEDs left behind. Should take around a week to sweep i think.

The troop morale is much higher when you know you're serving under a man that could literally :

Fuck. The opponent. To death.

Nonono, T2, al-Qaim, Hawija, Tal Afar and the Euphrates still stands...

Tigers have breaks between assaults. They don't just plain out assault. They talk to the local populace, make the right thing happen and everything fall in place. They plan and operate behind enemy lines and then they strike the areas where they have coordinated with the locals.

This is why for example Turkey dealt with Al Bab forever, but SAA took Suknah almost instantly. This is also why they can make several thousand square kilometers of gainz per day sometimes.

>several thousand square kilometers of gainz per day

This is the only real effective way to deal with an insurgency. Talk to the local populace, gain/regain their trust and support and then push forward with the military objectives. Sadly the US never really fully committed to this type of strategy in places like Iraq/Afghanistan.

You know neither of them is on par with what Aleppo was. Or even Suknah for that matter.

I don't expect ISIS to have any heroic last stand either. Just plain collapse allofasuden.

OK, then there's Idlib. Something makes the war much more lulzy when scoring against the rebels. Maybe it's the Jihad Julian or maybe it's the MSM trying to spin the war. It just smells like pure kike butthurt.

newsweek.com/fringes-slaughter-what-does-israel-want-civil-war-syria-651549

unvis.it/newsweek.com/fringes-slaughter-what-does-israel-want-civil-war-syria-651549

several hundred, over a thousand

Your government made the mistake of trying to retrain their forces to fill this void, instead of training MP forces that could actually fill this role. I suppose something like that would require manpower that isn't feasible even for the US, so I don't know what the solution is, but I guess at least you tried.

My guess is they tried all sorts of shit. But in the end, those people are best being allied from a far.

Fucking DeZ and the heartland of ISIS (euphrates at Iraqi border), where they've held insurgencies (mostly into Iraq) since 2003....

never sleep

>/usg/ will have Air Jordans and Air Force Ones

off to bed, go kill Jews, guize

ISIS BTFO @ Humaymah
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898698914660061184

Lads, what are your predictions for the timescale of the rest of the war? IMO, four months until the Rebels at large start looking for peace.

given their current dispostition, HTS has to be eradicated before this can happen.

i am amazed on how the fuck ISIS still have any resources and manpower left after so much buttraping during last few months

ISIS could be done by Christmas.
Idlib however... US and Russia are going to have a meeting about it. But i think Summer 2018.

Captured SVBIED @ Humaymah

youtube.com/watch?v=PU_hY_XBE7I

>313 Battalion: Lift your head up high. As God gives the hardest battles to His strongest soldiers

Imagine tossing them at Dubya.

why wouldn´t you angle the upper plates at the side of the vehicle?
just more space to hit and penetrate to cause internal ricochet and possible death of the operator
>mememachine

They probably just have people who are journeymen at arc-welding, so they take what they can get. Also they seem to be running out of men and materials.

Just saw my first Iraq war 2003 documentary "Severe Clear".

Anyone seen it? Any recommendations on other modern war documentaries?

New logo? kek

nah, old

Vice had some great documentaries about Syria and Iraq pre-2015/2016, which is when they went full retard/shill.

>The Lions of the Air Force Intelligence & #Tigers_Men Achieved it

>Report from #Humeyma Axis / T2 Station Area

Oh so I'm new I guess

yes
N E W F A G

No bully pls

Is that a child soldier?

>15 days until DeZ offensive

probably

Those kicks are clean tho

Not exactly great PR, odd thing to put up on the Twitter account really.

old inside joke
Russian artillery team
i guess...

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqow8Hvg9ns

On that note, why not use my /sg/ pic next breadbaking?

new tune from TIP

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LeUbwyATIGdlNaNWRXVWtyNTg/view

The fundamental problem in Iraq was we completely destroyed the old Sunni dominated institutions and essentially acquiesced to Shiite Majoritarianism (and Kurdish Autonomy), but we simultaneously created a Bosnia style political system that is essentially unworkable and is patronage incarnate.
In Afghanistan the problem was there really wasn't a central authority besides the Taliban except for the surviving Warlords, so we essentially incorporated them into the system (and picked corrupt sycophants like Karzai). And in the single minded focus of rooting out the Taliban we've ignored the flourishing of corruption and shitty shit like Bachi Bazi within the Government Ranks.

Did a 12 year old write that? Goddamn, aside from the interesting footage, that shit sucked balls.

Shaitat in the desert
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898712484332294144

>the terrorist in Finland got his dick shot off by a female cop

JUST

My body is ready for this.

I hope she gets charged with islamaphobia

Also curious

this is why we need meninism
these entitled policewomen that think they get the right to attacks someone genitalia because he's a male
enough with the sexism

Also frontline

Wish i could shoot her in her genitalia.
With my dick.

v.good.

but don't think anyone will hate u less for being french.
but it's very good, fucking frenchie cunt.

are u even white? cunt.

>Full Report (OLD) from The Commander of #Tiger_Forces Shaheen Groups About Capture of #Kawm / #Kom- 25 Martyrs & atleast 40 Wounded

>Video Footage of #SAA #SyrianArmy #Tiger_Forces Shaheen Groups During the Start of Intrusion to capture Kawm from #ISIS #Daesh
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898718080397754368

no. isisi is very, very strong, in all sectors.

jew

youtube.com/watch?v=hzh_oUn9PLQ

traditional syrian musak

at least u will b able to id it.

traditional syrian musak is destroying western musak......be strong.