Can Sup Forums tell me what the hell happened between these years pic related

Can Sup Forums tell me what the hell happened between these years pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9eap_cKLP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews.

The Greens
The Commie labour party
The Muzzies
The Jews
The Chinks
The Abos

And the White Man stood and let it.

Things change over time. Get over it.

fuck
fuck
fuck

Peace.

The acceleration of industrial-technological society

1915 boy died in World War 1 and didn't reproduce. 2015 boy is the descendent of the men who avoided getting killed. By the only definition that counts - survival - 2015 boy's genetics are superior to 1915 boy's.

Evolution is a harsh mistress.

They both look equally faggoty

I don't know I'm 23 and I look as old as the kid on the left. Plastics, clothes, haircut? I don't know.

Back in my day, if you went to school with a haircut like that, you got your ass kicked.

100 years have passed

Christianity was totally replaced by a new morality. Already by WWI its influence was minimal - it was practiced mainly because of socio-cultural reasons, and after WWI even that understanding was forgotten. Quite soon after you had Weimar Germany, flappers, and all kinds of degeneracy that wouldn't have possible before the war

Some retarded posted a pic of a kid in a soldiers uniform and some kid that happens to look young and thinks its a big deal

As people live longer, people enter "adulthood" later. Pretty simple.

This, fighting their wars depleted our nations stock of real men.

>8 inch
>average
kek

FPBP and LOCAL TRAIOTORS

It looks like he hasn't aged a single day

white bois can't compete

Jewish immigration increased

underrated thread

American culture happened.

Jews + USA, actually

When I grow up I want to be an Aussie shitposter.

>Left
Dressed in the uniform of his forefathers, preparing to explore and conquer Nature for his race
>Right
Dressed in the clothing of niggers, life consists of mating rituals and the necessary service to the gods of the past (capitalism) to secure his material being

I'm sure you could find en equally obnoxious looking Australian from 1915 if they had the ability to selfie so easily. There's never been a shortage.

the strongest aussies gave their lives in the emu wars

Left is actually a boy ready to serve in war or is wearing his parents dress uniform to honour them or some shit.

But what about 2115 boy? Do you think 2015 boy's line will make it to 2115? I am doubtful, user.

>source: my ass (literally)

liberal sympathic agenda adopted by a few ind and labour party from the failed Merkel / clinton era

Someone else fuckin' figured it out
Shit. This isn't good. All the braves have to reproduce. Cowards get the snip.

>lets encourage all our most retarded tribal members to breed the most.

I bet you are a white nationalist who thinks we should encourage 18 year old trailer trash to multiply cuz muh birthrates.

We forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=X9eap_cKLP4

Trash? Nah, fuck that. Quality, not quantity.
However, you still need more than zero people. Allowing cowards to breed will only result in more cowards.
Those who have proven their bravery in some way should create more, turning the mental demographics of a nation towards better soldiers (like most wars did up until WW1 and WW2).