British women

>pathetic

it's just inbreeding my man

And this is your men, all of them, literally all American men look like this.

So macho.

1>4>3>2

Meanwhile, this is what attractive Britisih girls are doing

>Meanwhile, this is what attractive Britisih girls are doing

>>Meanwhile, this is what attractive Britisih girls are doing
Just to prove she is is British

And let's not forget your women, they all look like this, every last one of them.

>>>Meanwhile, this is what attractive Britisih girls are doing

That's why you go French.

We know its hard for you to know that out of 100 Asian/white couples on streets 99% + will be white males and Asian women.

Butthurt britcuck detected

Just telling it like it is, if you can't handle the photographic evidence, go back to mlp

1. Worldwide there are more Asian men with Russian, Central Asian, and Slavic women than all the White men-with-"Asian" women in the world.
2. "Asian" is in italics because the majority of white men are with 3rd world brown Asians from Southeast Asia like Thailand or the Phillipines
3. Sorry, I dont get mad because some 50-year old buys a mail-order bride from Phillipines.

>polish women

THICC

Oh its another divide and conquer thread

Would fugg

I love that you still haven't denied the assertion made in my first post.

>American "woman"

are you daft? You call us "cucked" while your dumbass keeps taking in more goat fuckers and even elects one to Mayor of London. I get that you're angry your country is lost but it's not America's fault brit bong.

Quite.

>I love that you still haven't denied the assertion made in my first post.
If you weren't autistic you'd be able to deduce my point from my posts, point being, since I'm forced to spell it out for you, anyone can play the cherry-picking game.

jesus no wonder you are virgins, who in their right mind would fuck such mounstrosities

White bois can't handle the chandle, 4 BBC only.

>If you weren't autistic you'd be able to deduce my point from my posts, point being, since I'm forced to spell it out for you, anyone can play the cherry-picking game.

Except that screenshot was the final straw after like 20 minutes of trolling through normiebook looking for ANY good looking PEOPLE from the UK, let alone women.

Emilia Clarke from GoT is British and hot as fuck.

Someone post a pic of Natalie Dormer for this retard to see

Aw come on man. No way that bitch is 30. She looks 50.

Clarke looks below average without a kilogram of makeup and CG enhancements nigga

Absolutely user :^)

I'd do the one on the right just because she looks like she was made for a politically satirical puppet show that was trying to be a knockoff of Spitting Image but only had a fraction of the budget.