So is the west going to fall? What is in Americas future?

So is the west going to fall? What is in Americas future?

>nice

probably civil or nuclear war

africa

Mixed babies are future of America

>woah.

the wast has already fallen, you just havent realized this yet.

Nahh we good bruh

The future is germany?

Some asians are really hot, like reaaaally hot.

Most asian girls, japanese included, are fucking gold diggers.

It's true that if they get goodies they will cook and suck your cock. But fuck, they're all pieces of shit, seriously.

Don't fall for the traditional asian girl meme. They just want money and an american/european passport.

Who is this.

Hopefully the nigger population will drop once the foreign aid and welfare stops propping them up, combined with China ass raping their natural resources in Africa like Europe should have done 100+ years ago.

A big war would be nice too, civil or not.

It's too late for Japan, they're already cucked and will most likely be fully cucked by the time they host the Olympics, they're a lost cause already

>niggers in JAVs
>niggers in hentai
>interracial couples in games with nigger men

It's over.

This is partly true.
But i have a country side born otaku japanese girl who is not like that.

She is p. Cool

no, it won't fall. and the elites are scrambling to try and deal with the fact that all their plans are coming undone.

Don't worry man, ill get a best coast azn grill.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Japan has been cucked way before blackie came along famalam. 60% of male japs in their 20's and 30's pretty much have given up on women. Enjoy the global decline

No thanks to you faggots.

this nazi shit was their last chance to fully demonize the right. and only the same idiots that already believed we are nazis still believe it despite the shrill cries of already obsolete msm.

just kick every nazi you see right in the face and we win. the nazi larpfags are the last barrier to succesful redpilling of the population.

Everysingle time i see a WMBF post its always this same pollack faggot.

What is your deal user? whats going on in your life that you do this shit?

NK will save us.

I didn't do shit, I mostly consume shit from Japan to get away from niggers.

Civil war followed by a Yugoslav style proper balkinisation.
From the ashes you will have a Zimbabwe teir south and a Brazilian west and north.
What few white enclaves left will be impoverished landlocked deserts ravaged by climate change and raiders from the other shitholes.
The era of the American empire is over.

Nice booty! That face tho.

(((America))) isn't the west you faggot.

Take it easy MLK
nobody gives a fuck about your dre- *ahem* nightmare

t. beta looking for pussy in gookland trying to reduce Sup Forumsr9k/ influx into the country by shitposting about them being gold diggers

2020 Olympics will diversify Japan and there's nothing you can do about it

Nah, I'm working here and dating a cute white european. I already had enough asian pussy to see the true quality of these gold nigger yellow trash who will do anything for a passport.

kek

never going to happen nigger, but its fun seeing a snapshot of your mentally ill subhuman brain.

Sauce?

Yeah I think things look pretty bad, enormous problems within your society are being inflamed by treasonous elements, your government is paralysed at the worst possible time, infrastructure crumbling.

>Yugoslav style proper balkanisation.

AMERICANS ARE APPROPRIATING BALKAN CULTURE

YOU DID NOT INVENT ETHNIC CLEANSING

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

I don't think I'd have a problem with a gold digger as long as she's attractive, she raises my kids, cooks and cleans.
All women are gold diggers to some extent.

None of your business

Define "gold digger". If part of what a woman wants out of a relationship is stability I don't particularly care. Everyone goes into love with a selfish desire in one way or another. If she's the type that will try and divorce me to steal half my shit is one thing, but just wanting to coast on my sweet white dolla bills until we both kick the bucket is understandable.

>Genghis Khan said he was sent as a punishment from God on the civilized races.
>Destiny shielded North Koreans so they create a new Golden Horde and purge us

Heh

Do you really think he's Polish? Let's think about this.

cyborgs man... obviously.

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

BrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaPPPPPPPPPP