Women retain the seamen of every guy they sleep with

Another reason to avoid roasties: a new study has come up with some empirical evidence suggesting that when a chick takes a load she retains trace amounts of DNA for the rest of her life, so women with a high body count are literally legally cucking the unlucky betas who are stupid enough to take care of them. Anybody provide more links?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
hooktube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>June 23
nice try. Time for a nap

Denial is a powerful drug

Hot

>implying I ever fell for the vaginal jew

Old news

Honest to God, the Russians or Chinks need to research this shit, and leak it to the west for a laugh.

I'm actually kind of currious what this means. I've got 2 women that I used to nut in all the time that have kids, so they are like 1% mine biologically? Bahahaha, litterally both of those guys look like cucks too, god damn that kind of makes me a nigger doesn't it?

Even if this is true (it's not) it's not a big deal. We're talking trace amounts of dna if that. Negligible. What matters is the woman she becomes - not the woman she was. Sage

>fucking a woman on the pill
Degenerate.

This is fake news designed to trigger insecure men. This is the actual study it references:

The study found distinct male cells in the brains of women. These male cells come from a male fetus prior to pregnancy. The existence of these cells in women has been known about for a long time. The study was novel for finding evidence that these male cells crossed the blood brain barrier.

The study does not once mention intercourse as a mechanism for creating these cells. The claim that women carry DNA from men they have had sex with in the past is literally made up.

Beta cuck dating a woman with a higher body count than Chris Kyle detected. I knew this one chick Michelle from Toronto, absolutely BEAUTIFUL but she had about 300 partners, not even exadurating in the least probably more. She had a kid at 24 and it looks autistic AF

That' why my son is kinda black. Science, biggots!

That's amazing!

Brazilian's ain't white mud blood

Sounds insane. I believe it though. When I was a teenager I've seen girls behavor change too dramatically when they sleept with a man for the first time. That's true for every single case I know.

>exadurating

Kys

>fetus
>no suggestion of intercourse
#allwomenvirginmarynow

I think this is the study. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
But it's definitely fake news.
>Implying women are fruit flies
Sage

So we are all in fact children of the trough?

So, they retain DNA from the men they made male babies with...

this sounds like absolute bullshit but

links ?

Women do retain some genetic material from all the men they sleep with, it goes to their brain for whatever reason. It doesn't effect their children though, we aren't fucking flies.

Yeah, but multiple partners still degrades the quality of eggs and long term pair bonding. There is a reason people have been saying "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" since the beginning of recorded history

For the love of God tell me thats not true.

The article implies the act of intercourse itself causes a woman to store a man's DNA inside her. The reality is that when a fetus grows inside of a woman, some cells from the fetus end up inside the woman's body.

The interpretation in images like is complete nonsense. Taking the fact that fetal cells appear elsewhere in the woman's body to mean that 1) a woman stores DNA from every man she has sex with and 2) that stored DNA is incorporated subsequent children that woman has is retarded and not supported by anything.

I have three women I used to fuck and all have kids that kind of look like me but the timelines don't add up. Kek. Sometimes I sleep with married women from Ashley Madison and poke holes in the condom, I have definately gotten at least 2 pregnant. Chad level: 10,000

>I have definately gotten at least 2 pregnant.

How would you know?

Kids look like me, plus husband was in hospital whole time. Is that serial killer shit?

Reality: they cite 2 different papers and combine the results to make it look scary. Paper 1, the one that found 63% micro chimerism. They did not quantified how many of their subjects have had a son. Only one person was described as never having a live child. Did not report on spontaneous or induced abortions. So if all but one the women had have children, it is expected that at least 50% may have boys. Add that to the percentage of women that may had aborted (spontaneous or not) a male fetus, 63% does not require other explanation more than pregnancy. And the study found that women with microchimerism had LOWER levels of Alzheimer's than the ones without. Second study (different set than the first): they separated the subjects according to whether they had female kids, abortions or no reported pregnancy (keep in mind that the rate of spontaneous abortion among all fertilization events is about 30-50%, most without the woman ever realizing she was pregnant). The over all rate of microchimerism on this group of women without male children was 23% , not 63% as in the previous study. And the level for women never pregnant or only daughters was 10 and 9% respectively. The only group that had a level comparable to the previous study was the women that had had an abortion, and since we would expect that 50% of the fetuses would have been male, that is not surprising. So what about the 10% in the never pregnant woman? Again, while it is impossible to say for sure, it could be explained if they had miscarriages that never knew about.

Just imagine rubbing your dick in nig nog/ spic/ poonloo cum while fucking her.7

There are other studies on the subject where sexual intercourse is listed as one of the possible reasons.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27623703

Is there more information on this at a sci journal level? I'm actually pretty interested in this as I study insects and crustaceans--many of which species have females that can store sperm so they can fertilize themselves later in ideal conditions etc.

I would like to know where the fucking "DNA" resides in a human female (mammal). Also, what is the purpose of this?

I know the immediate reaction here is 'fug whorish women are bad' and I agree, but I'm also someone who tries to step back and see what purpose there is. If women retain semen/DNA, there must be some evolutionary or survival issue at play, no?

>Just imagine rubbing your dick in nig nog/ spic/ poonloo cum while fucking her.7
That's why you suck it out first cuck

That study speculates it as a cause to fill a hole in their data but does not investigate the topic at all. It's a major reach to take a study that says "We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls." without doing any further research on the topic to mean that women store DNA from every man they have sex with, and incorporate that DNA into future children. It's also important to remember we're talking about microchimerism, which is the presence of a somatic cell. Not a reproductive cell or copies of someone's DNA.

>mudgirls
pic related (they dirty)

why would the human body do this?

even in animals that keep the semen for later to get pregnant at a certain time (look it up), it is the semen from the times the animal mated and then it is released to fertilize the egg.

but then it is gone, so how does the dna retain from say 10 years ago? fuck if i know

Dude youre like 14 years old lol

I thought microchimerism wasn't (((real))). What changed?

so you know now anons, never have babies with sluts, children will be contaminated

>These male cells come from a male fetus prior to pregnancy
If she was never pregnant how did she get a fetus inside of her?

Reminder that /r9k/ is a plot by NEETs to psychologically abuse you into not reproducing, because they are gross losers.

yes, but as separate cells, not in their dna

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
hooktube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

fetus rammer 9000 - inserts any size fetus into the tightest of spots.

Even if every load blown into a woman colonizes her body it doesn't make sense that it would end up fathering the child. Once it colonizes a somatic cell it's no longer a sperm cell and the DNA in it can't fertilize an egg.

Could that really "masculinize" a woman though? Could enough sperm possibly colonize her body to make a significant difference? What even happens to cells that get "colonized" by a foreign set of DNA? Do they function? Can they reproduce? Does the DNA end up in the nucleus or just float around in the cytoplasm fucking shit up? Aren't white blood cells programmed to hunt down and destroy cells with foreign DNA?

microchimerism is real - BUT the headline here has been proven false over and over again.

microchimerism only happens when a woman gets pregnant with a male (or absorbs DNA from her twin brother when she's still in her own mother's womb)

microchimerism does not occur with sex alone. period. saying sex = microchimerism it's like saying you can get pregnant by sleeping in the same room as someone; that's childish misunderstanding of the science.

read the actual studies AND NOT JUST THE FUCKING WRONG HEADLINE OR 1 SENTENCE OUT OF AN ABSTRACT OF A STUDY THATS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. read the full fucking study of that out-of-context sentence; it doesn't suggest anything of the sort of what the headline's claiming.

I never claimed it affects the baby, I only claimed that male microchimerisms could be caused by sexual intercourse. Should've noted that in the last post.

I kind of enjoyed thinking that myth was real.

Actually read the fucking studies where it explicitly said it was found to occur in cases where the woman was never pregnant, and certainly never had a twin brother.

rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners

>The second implication stems from the fact that it’s scientifically conclusive that single mothers have DNA of their bastard children residing permanently within their bodies. Any man who reproduces with a single mom will have a child that contains DNA from the bastard spawn, which of course includes DNA from the absentee father. This means that men can be genetically cuckolded without being traditionally cuckolded, and that having a baby with a single mom is essentially giving the father of her first child a bonus prize in the game of evolution.

Ohhhohohoho!

the woman my friend is engaged to posted one of these articles on facebook saying oh god no, all those mistakes etc etc.
i don't think he sees the light, but i was away for years, i couldn't warn him early on.

Just when you thought bitches couldn't get anymore disgusting

As a 27 year old white male, there is no way I can find a virgin girlfriend. It's the fall of western civilization. I have a 28 year old girlfriend and she's such a degenerate. She's planning to go with a working holiday visa to Ireland. I should just kill her after everything I've done for her

>somatic cells will alter the DNA of a subsequent fetus

Roosh is a fucking hypocritical idiot that doesn't understand biology 101 and you should feel bad

It's not.
It isn't politics, either.

> It is possible that Mc [microchimerism] in the brain is able to differentiate into various mature phenotypes or undergoes fusion with pre-existing cells and acquires a new phenotype, as suggested by murine and human studies in which bone marrow-derived cells circulated to the brain and generated neuronal cells by differentiation, or fused with pre-existing neurons.

[…]

Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance.

tldr: "woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype."

Fucking laughing at these sluts. Bump.

>citing a pickup artist/troll
>science
May as well have linked to Dick Masterson. He's at least more accurate.

Because women take on the personality and convictions of the man they have sex with, it's a very important trait for raising a family and a flourishing society that a man's wife becomes agreeable with him - give him an adversary that will challenge and antagonize him and he has no incentive to protect or provide for her.

Women are meant to only have 1 sexual partner for their entire life or the results are catastrophic for their children and society. The fact that weird stuff happens to her DNA to her detriment would suggest that there are bad effects from going against the intended course of nature.

>The claim that women carry DNA from men they have had sex with in the past is literally made up
Partially. If a woman become pregnant then the DNA is permanently part of her. If some whore rides the cock carrousel and has twelve abortions she is carrying DNA from twelve men. This is the number two reason why white women have black babies. Number one is because the real father is black.

>lol

Please leave

Report and sage shill threads.

Bump.

>m-muh pure white Aryan wimin

Nope. Bump.