How would a European American go about moving to a European country and pursuing a rural life?

How would a European American go about moving to a European country and pursuing a rural life?

Assuming this person has not attended university yet and has no debts at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Elko-County-Nevada-Land-for-sale/pid/289227298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't for your own sake, American tourists/Immigrants are considered sub-human in European countries

>Sub-human

Coming from an pale inbred sheep fucker?

Stop being a bitch and do it. I've wondered what it'd be like to pack up my life and move into the woods someplace, unfortunately I'm too caught up in the normalfag life to do anything like that

FYI in some Euro countries (and south America for that matter) non-citizens can not buy property. Not that it matters, Europe is 5-20 times more expensive to purchase large amounts of land.

You can buy 50 acres of land in the US south and west for under 1,000 dollars an acre. The same amount of land will cost you a lot closer to 25,000 per acre in Europe (and far more in a place like the UK or Germany)

Just get here and worry about that shit later.

I'll hide you if you want to come to East Anglia? There is......nothing here though, but London is only a 50 min drive and its probably best you see London, Paris, Barcelona, Dublin, Edinburgh, Berlin, St Petersburg, Rome, Athens.

>White Supremacist"

Go take a DNA test you faggot.

Why not just move to Alaska and grow potatoes and cabbage?

Huh, never mind... You can get land for a whole lot less than 1,000 an acre. Here is 640 acres for under 60,000 dollars

landwatch.com/Elko-County-Nevada-Land-for-sale/pid/289227298

I have no interest in supporting even the foundations of philosophical and political thought in America so it seems like a dumb place to stay for the next 50-80 years.

Don't we already have pretty good /innawoods/ here? Once we balkanize shit will be cozy.

Should I go to uni or just join the military or become a machinist to save up money to buy some property?

I think maybe some place in rural Britain would be good as my grandfather is a legitimate Englishman from Yorkshire, but he died before I was born so I wonder how the visa would turn out.

Then you really arent going to like rural areas in any country. Even in Europe rural areas are conservative

I suppose, but I don't want to just wait and hope for it to happen, I'd rather go somewhere I'm guaranteed to only see whites anyways.

>go somewhere I'm guaranteed to only see whites anyways.

Then you REALLY dont want to go to Europe. Try Iowa, North Dakota, or Vermont

London takes 6 months to see, its really big and has so many Museums and history to rival anywhere in the world. I know people say Londonistan, but thats just a meme

Tower of London, Parliament, Big Ben is cool, Buckingham Palace is nice, why not come to Norfolk and see the IcEni village of the Saxons go see the Celt sights and Druids, goto Anglesea see where the Jews were created, see where Boudicca rekt the Romans, see evidence of Viking, Roman, norman invasions, WW2 monuments, the cenotaph. Nelson's column. Stonehenge, Glastonbury Tor, King Arthur's alleged Camelot, Go up and see hadrian's wall, visit many nations trust places, old Castles, Keeps, Palaces, Stately homes, Manor houses.Watch football, see Chelsea play Manchester Utd at Old Trafford, goto Dublin and kiss the leprechaun astone, drink a real guinness. Eat haggis and goto Cheddar gorge home of cheese

I am a conservative, but I don't like the federalist branch of thought that always existed in our government from the start.

I think rural Europe is a different matter, but you're partly right. Are there any American states that have good laws regarding someone who's trying to pursue something like permaculture? I'm currently in Minnesota and I think the property tax would force me to work some sort of job or for profit farm anyways.

Does anyone know if Visas are easier to get in any way if you grandparents were English? I'm pretty sure my mother might be English as my grandfather passed it down, but from what I've read I don't get any benefits or citizenship at all.

Oh you're a dirty northern monkey?

haha im kidding, Yorkshire men 'They say what they like and they like what the bloody well say.'

Listen to Geoffrey boycott for a good Yorkshire accent
And in Yorkshire there is always trouble tut mill, you will need a flat cap and a whippet and get used to pushing your bike up a cobbled stone hill, that's the price you pay for wholemeal bread.

You're a fucking moron.

I'm 3rd generation on both sides and my closest bet was Irish visa but my mother didn't have the foresight to claim before I was born, is that your only foreign born grandparent? My great grandfather was from Burton Upon Trent and I desperately want to move my family there but doubt we would ever be accepted.

First thing you should do is move to Germany for uni. The admittance is somewhat stringent, but the tuition is almost nothing (400$ a year roughly) and housing in east Germany is very cheap (60sqm flat monthly rent is roughly 350$ which is a crazy deal). No arabs too. Get your EU citizenship and move wherever while adapting to European culture.

I could see about a dead grandmother I never met and no one has talked to, but I doubt she was Irish or a recent immigrant, she was some drug addict who everyone stopped talking to.

Thanks for the practical advice, are you current applying for admission? I finished a year and a half of college in high school and had a GPA of 3.75, how stringent is it exactly?

Lmao who considers white Americans sub-humans in Europe? The majority of Americans living in Europe aren't our trash, in fact, a good amount of them are either educated or stationed there. Well, you're from the UK, so it's no surprise that you're so eager to bitch about working white populations in your country while Pakis and Somalians rape your women in the metropolitan areas. Fuck you, Nigel.

You're a retard. Where are you going to fit?
Europeans, unlike Americans, don't gather around their skin color, but rather their own national identity.
So, again, where are you going to fit, you european-descent mutt?
You'll have the same worth as some nigger from a third world from a national/cultural standpoint. You bring nothing but two hands and a brain somewhat more capable than a nigger's. Just stay in your shithole.

I've been there for a year already. They have a really helpful site that basically tells you if you would get accepted based on what you've completed academically. Look up DAAD (German Academic Council) and find the admissions criteria. They focus on standardized test scores from highschool and GPA and relevant classes taken at Uni. Provided you get in and go into STEM, be fucking prepared. First year at uni in America we started with Calc and it was a breeze. First semester of uni in germany and they start with reviewing basic calc all the way up to diff eq, proofs, real analysis, linear algebra, and so much more. It's crazy how watered down STEM in america is

What's your ethnicity? Are you a second or third generation immigrant? Do you speak a language other than English? Do you have family in Europe? I ask you these questions because I think it'll be kind of awkward for you to go live in a country you have to no familial or cultural ties to this late in your life unless you have a relationship with a girl who is from one of these countries and move in with her. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it. If you're bitching this much about wanting to live in Europe, it's probably because you live in a Mexican or Nigger enclave in the States. If that's the case, just move to a better neighborhood.

Third gen, some strong-ish ties to my English relatives, but nothing that would help me legally. Lots of family in England.
I've learned German for three years but I'd be willing to learn a different language.

I'd say try to start some sort of long-distance relationship with a girl in England or somewhere else then eventually move in with her after a few months or years of communicating through skype. Lots of my friends have done that. Do you often keep in touch with your family in England? If not, try connecting with them on social media. Not implying you should leech off them, of course not, but you don't want to be alone in a completely new country.

Yeah, and in any case it's not as if I can't pay them back with favors once I've established myself anyways.

Is there any set of careers that would do well in England anyways? I've thought about doing a masters in teaching English as a foreign language so I could find employment somewhere in Eastern Europe, but don't know what I would do in England as a career.

If you were of Eastern European or Balkan origin and spoke an EE language you would've been set. Life in those countries' capitals is like America in the 90's to an extent. Their societies are homogenous, modern, but still in touch with their culture.

If you want an education prior to living an idyllic life in Europe, get that in an American university and sometime in the middle apply for a study abroad program in Europe. Many of those types of programs exist for unis in your GPA range. Do research on study abroad programs in unis in your area. That should be a great way to try out living in Europe and meeting new people.