twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/898563599043485696
infowars.com/rothschild-ball-exposes-elites-fascination-with-occult/
southernheritage411.com/bc.php?nw=036
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbf she probably doesn't remember her birth

>inb4 no way is a Clinton tweeting about lucifer in current year
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/898335002697412608

And yet they cozy up to the synagogue of Satan, strange

everything these people say is a lie, they are true satanists, they lie about everything, it's part of the religion. if a satanist tells you she has never been in a church with a lucifer statue, then she definately has been in a church with luciifer statues.

and now you know something about the elites, they have lucifer statues in their secret areas

she's schizophrenic, via mk ultra, if you read her emails they are disjointed and weird as hell.

Im honestly impressed just how far off the mark Chelsea can go with this.

oh well future canon fodder to use against her in her inevitable political career run for president.

She just really felt like tweeting about lucifer today
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/898563599043485696

>Hi Brown Deer!
This shit spoops me out famalam. Anyone else?

I'll bet her mother has!

Spoops in a
>Rothschild surrealist 70s freak fest
kind of way
infowars.com/rothschild-ball-exposes-elites-fascination-with-occult/

Pay attention everyone that isn't a left wing radical.

They're openly admitting that they think the "wrong side" of the civil war wasn't "brother vs. brother" it was Good vs. Evil. The important takeaway is they think they're refighting that battle today. If you're not a left wing radical, you're "Lucifer." They will kill you without a single thought, with no remorse, and grind your children into paste with a smile on their face. This wasn't an accident, some clumsy analogy, or raving of a madwoman.

TO THEM, ANYONE THAT WOULD DISSENT IS LITERALLY THEIR VERSION OF SATAN THAT THEY WILL FIGHT WITH ANY WEAPON THEY POSSES. Lies, violence, and murder are completely acceptable tools for them to use against you. It's about time you started thinking the same way.

wew...Pluto in Capricorn is working overtime

it's that "lefties only believe in god when they're trying to shame conservatives" post again

>I've never been in a church with a Lucifer statue
Somehow I seriously doubt that

they want us to think the same way as them. because we are better then that and they hate us for it. we can only win by being better. we can not win being dragged down to their level.

we can lead by example, by creating success in our communities with popular support for common sense policies.

but then edgy larpfags and hired goons pretending to be edgy larpfags are ruining that.

so fuck off, you are a tool

so she basically compared confederate soldiers to lucifer, literally pure evil. She could have picked any character from the bible above "pure evil". Like judas, which is displayed in many churches.

She looks more Jewish than the average Israelite.

Only a spoiled simpleton like Chelsea sees the world in such cartoonish black and white ways

>american education

Once again the ignorant american

also, forgot to say, lucifer is on display in many churches, eg this fresco in the florence cathedral

A little more....WEBBED?

>so fuck off, you are a tool
Yeah, keep being "the good guy" that "listens to what they have to say." And after they pull the plug on Sup Forums, ban anyone right wing from holding a job or going to school, [*] come see me about how "successful" your "common sense policies" will take you.

[*] Right here I was going to put "make it a crime to even say right wing things" but that's already the case in Canada so good job on all your "leading by example" you've been doing up there.

>she's not Christian
>REEEEE I learned all about lucifer when I was educated in the catacombs
How is this a proper response?

underrated.

NO SHE JUST PRAYS TO MOLOCH WHILE SPIRIT COOKING HER CHEESE PIZZA

ever been to europe?

Why demons got a snake dick

Sums up Antifa nicely.

>Obama's literal friend with benefits who was one of the most anti-Trump people on social media, is total disavowing Trump now!

There are statues of her mom and dad, it's close enough.

The Confederacy isn't Lucifer though, it was a force for what is good and true

Ofc there are lucifer representations in churches

fpbp

the thing that gets me about the entire Civil war thing is that most blacks are more open minded about learning about the actual reasons why it came about and shit than the average white liberals are.

>Robert E Lee was all for an end to slavery
>Lincoln really gave no shits either way about slavery and only abolished it to punish the South
>Lincolns wanting to ship em all back to Africa after the war
>the South had more black soldiers than the north
>The riots in NYC where the yankees were chasing down and beating/hanging niggers because fuck freeing them
>Shermans March to the Sea where Union soldiers were fucking up everything along the way displacing everyone black and white
soon as you start mentioning shit like that blacks get interested while white liberals will shove fingers in their ears and starting screaming racism

That was in the book of Enoch, which isn't a part of the bible. Even if it was true there is nothing honorable about Lucifer. Robert E Lee was well respected by both sides. Just let people have their statue.

Are the Clintons literally autistic?

Clearly never been in a church, but retarded non religious leftists will eat this up

>Why demons got a snake dick

Cause Satan's got the hog.

Bill is the only one not autistic. His half black son seems pretty normal too. So does his bastard daughter.

I've always agreed with their position that we're not the same species. Glad to see that they're finally catching up.

oh this is to justify not having the southern opposition statues.

the question is why is this an issue now. these statues have been there for years and people walked by them everyday.
but awan wasnt indicted before and now he is so

I really pity americans for having no culture or awareness of what lies beyond their borders.
Even the college """educated""" are truly a bunch of idiots and probably the worst of the pack.

Got it from her mama

you have no culture besides spaghetti
prove me wrong

this is a symbol of toxic masculinty and it represents american imperialism and oppression.

taxes were created by white cis males.

Is she saying the federal government is god.

Mother Theresa was a horrible person but she's portrayed as a Saint.

Who says lucifer? In church he was always referred to as Satan or the devil.

lol

how does anyone unironically advocate destroying artwork, even hitler's portraits are sold for $100k+, not to mention these are americans not satan, nothing computes

>white liberals will shove fingers in their ears and starting screaming racism
White liberals and (((white liberals))). And they have to tune it out because it's their derangement. They've been programmed since birth to believe the single worst thing to exist on planet earth is racism. Murder? Torture? Rape? None of that matters a bit, look at how blithely they ignore chicago crime statistics. But someone doesn't want statues removed? He must be a "racist!" Fingers in their ears, you're the devil, it's okay to punch, kick, beat, shoot, etc.

I have never noticed his face. God damn my sides

If im not mistaken the south even has some statues and memorials dedicated to southern troops that remained loyal to the Union and fought for them.

I truly wonder whats gonna happen when liberals set their sights upon them

Or whats gonna happen when white liberals discover the rare confederate memorial dedicated to black soldiers? Antifa vs BLM?

southernheritage411.com/bc.php?nw=036

Luciferians and kabbalah jews

This is true. Plus she basically quoted Rules For Radicals. Fucking marxists need to go

good lord, it's real.

No

Sistine chapel- Lucifer painting

Basically every Gothic Church has gargoyles and evil shit.

>implying Lucifer wasn't actually the hero of the bible
He only wanted liberty for mankind and freedom of information. He was called the morning star for good reason. God was an authoritarian tyrant.

She's obviously never been inside a Catholic church.

Prometheus the bringer of fire is Lucifer the bringer of light
Tear it down

Come and visit Italy, you will see yourself.

This bullshit
So he was alt light

Golden.

That seems like an odd thing to deny, that's a pretty much assumed truth.

It's like when someone comes in here posting some bullshit and preface it with 'as a straight male' when that is assumed and doesn't need to be announced.

That's a pretty badass statue. I'd put it in my church for sure. Also, is that a tear under his left eye? Nice touch.

there is however 'satan's throne' at the vatican
and, a statue of lucifer in spain (an old one at 666ft above sea level)

there are many Lucifer paintings in churches though

Keeping the British end up

You do realize that it is contained within a vesica piscis. It represents the union of the masculine and the feminine.

WE SERVE TH BRIGHT LORD

>a clinton
>telling the truth

Is that lucifer or Charon? Looks like a decent bite on Michelangelo's Charon on the Sistine wall.

He's a thief and a liar.

>Honky Tonk Jew
I-is she /ourjew/?

God bless you Britcucks

hell, it even gets better than that.

Anyone who actually read the bible and knows that lucifer and satan are two separate entities.

>Not understanding that the church is a place of worship and portrayals of that which completely go against the nature of that shouldn't be included.
>Not realizing that historical figures, were human, and of there time.
>They are not ONE thing but a culmination of the good and the bad.
>Not understand that the confederates were fighting, not just for slavery, but for sovereignty. Freedom.
>Being this simple minded.

you can tell a lot about a person by their email style and hers was terrible.

>Lincoln really gave no shits either way about slavery and only abolished it to punish the South

I beg to differ friend. He needed more cannon fodder for the North. It was a military strategy.

the king james version of the Bible says Lucifer once as translated from the latin word "phosphoros" and is honestly a bad translation that occurs in Isaiah 14:12

It's in florence, but it might be just a demon and not lucifer. EIther way, there are for sure frescos of lucifer around

What is this, code or something? Or is she just retarded.

I always thought Lucifer was his name when he was still in heaven, and after he fell he became known as Satan.

They're definitely not two different beings, in any case. It's the same character.

>celebrating Lucifer

Doesn't she knows that religious art is for either tell a story or to scare the shit out of people from going to hell?

The book of Enoch opened my eyes about the world.

>I've never been in a church with a lucifer statue
Another Clinton Illuminati hidden in plain view word play trick.
What she means is she hasn't been in a 'church' with a lucifer statue but she has been in a temple with one.

What a random thing to tweet.

How so?

She's letting the (((elite))) know that she too follows and studies Satan.

You're ugly Chelsea

>He only wanted liberty for mankind
the liberty to choose sin while deceived and burn in hell for eternity
>freedom of information
access to lies and sin
> He was called the morning star for good reason
ill give you that one
>God was an authoritarian tyrant
This argument is like if your parents warn you that the neighborhood pedophile is dangerous and that you shouldn't go play at his house and you call them authoritarian tyrants.

"I'm a liberal that doesn't think opposition to state power is laudable." -A woman that watched Hamilton 69 times.

she's got that creepy thousand-cock stare, I have no doubt bill & hill passed her around with their occultist eltite buddies when she was a loli