What's going to be the most embarrassing thing to come out of tomorrow's rally in Boston?

What's going to be the most embarrassing thing to come out of tomorrow's rally in Boston?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rZMmPWTwTHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly what you just posted.
Morons who go out and protest and fight instead of actually doing something useful to fix society are why we can't have nice things. This whole protesting meme is stupid CIA bullshit anyway.

the same shit as last time

The media coverage, which will focus on the one guy rocking 1488, who is also a Fed

That or the Hillary drone that inevitably shoots somebody

Antifa
They are always hilariously pathetic.

Are any incels going to go full Wahabbi like a couple days ago?

some guy is gonna get up and claim he invented e-mail

has 4 degrees from MIT

if you have 4 degrees from an expensive private school, you're mentally retarded

Piece of shit antifa

Antifa will false flag as a white advocate and detonate a like bomb in the crowd giving the US government casus belli to shut down any alt right outlet screenshot this post

>muh false flag
Sup Forums delirium

The fascists will be too scared to show up. That's going to be the funniest thing from tomorrow.

He called it, let's see tomorrow, besides the fully empowered antifa, equal to WW2 veterans, portrayed in CNN as the saviors of diverse america, will fuck up terrible and without a false flag the movement ends tomorrow.

But the false flag will be there so why bother.

Saying the next event will be something of that sort. Even if the Anita don't call it a false flag

guarantee a kekistani will be dressed as a founding father

An ANTIFA faggot is going to try to pull off a Car of Peace and destroy their political advantage.

Think again Muhammad.

i think this too.
i think there'll be alot more false flagging in US

You're overestimating the autismo power level of antifa. The right has that locked down

someone will set a bomb off?

Don't fall into the MSM lies.

It was barely an attack. He could have killed at least a dozen if he intended to.

You'll know it when someone attacks for real.

So, a bomb then?

>This whole protesting meme is stupid CIA bullshit anyway
Fuck off Shlomo

bunch of jokers with Nazi flags, probably

Some shitty pipe bomb yes

yeah, i'm wondering if rallies are just a complete waste of time in general. the jews control the media landscape, and "protests" are a hallmark of leftist tactics anyway. why would you expect them to work?

self defense is not a terrorist attack

when THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD happens in Boston again
>Concord blah blah close enough
youtu.be/rZMmPWTwTHc

An overweight neckbeard draped in the Kekistan flag wearing a cheap, ill-fitting knight costume with a crudely-drawn, marker pen picture of Pepe on it frantically trying to explain that he's not a Nazi to Antifa while they beat him with a bike lock.

Lol. Most people with severe enough mental illness to attempt a spree killing are failsons that could never pull it off. Ex) instant remorse, guns jamming, et al

Tomorrow I just expect macings and stick attacks. I doubt the right is going to embrace the long war and jihadi tactics

Unexpected thunderstorm.

I assure you he'll spend at least a decade in jail

>What's going to be the most embarrassing thing to come out of tomorrow's rally in Boston?

The Left will be embarrassed that the Right are NOT GIVING UP.

people have walked in exactly the same circumstances

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>basement dwellers stepping out to get their shit pushed in.

30,000 soy boys vs 1,000 patriots

30,000 soy boys win even if they loose.

They need to learn that the other side only wants violence IRL. Best to learn when it's not lethal force just yet.

antifa throwing bottles of piss probably, I'll be there, I'm still a bit scrawny but fuck it I'm not going to be intimidated into shutting up.

Carry a legal folding knife, and if you're attacked by people, stab them.

They're going for a fight. You go for one if one comes to you.

Ladies shouldn't go to these things just in case things get bad if you ask me

Average person from the alt right

The most un 4chanish post ever.. shut up faggot.

Patriots Brady jerseys.

media coverage

nah bro I'm not tryna go to jail, I have steel toed boots, worse case scenario

thanks nige, you brits always manage to give my feminine bepis a chub

The police will be the most embarrassing thing as they always are at rallies and protests.

The best thing we can hope for is an Antifa chimpout like they did at the inauguration

It's ok babe . Stay safe tomorrow

Boston does not play games. I guess you all missed the Boston bombing and tanks. They have cameras placed everywhere, and made it clear in the press conference they were aware 99% of the people I'm going to the free-speech rally were peaceful. And to far is going to get their skulls polarized

a bunch of my cryass cause-head friends are heading to this tomorrow. I seriously hope some bad shit happens to them. they deserve it.

They throw water balloons filled with piss and shit and mace and food coloring.

I don't know man, Marty would toss us under the bus for political approval in a heart beat if he thought he could get away with it. Best thing to do is be peaceful and video tape everything antifa/bamn/blm niggers do.

> reading articles about counter protesters, apparently a bunch are coming from out of state

might be bad, massfags are assholes but they aren't animals

>two of the rally’s keynote speakers have ties to extremist elements
>Kyle Chapman and Joe Biggs

Fucking Christ everyone is just a nazi. Thats what people who aren't onboard with us don't get; they're nazis anyway

Its going to be a shitshow.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get

You guys don't get it, those Nazis that showed up in Charlottesville we're CIA,
They are attempting the same thing the democrats did to Lincoln with the creation of the KKK.

Nazi LARPers getting their asses kicked and run out of town...again

for anons going, make sure you know your way about boston and or look up maps, make sure you have a plan to GTFO if SHTF

This thread.

Great movie.

I did that once... Judge didn't see it that way.
Spent three years in prison surrounded by nigs 24-7.
Do not recommend this.

dont go there guys.

they'll frame you as a "nazi" if you're white

Lol hilarious. 10/10

idk but hopefully Sam Hyde will be there

nah bro, being intimidated is exactly what they want, come just don't be a fucking Nazi larper and only use violence to defend yourself when necessary.

> also don't trust the cops
much as it pains me to say with relatives serving in blue, what we learned from charlottesville is that orders are orders and police will stand 10 feet away and watch you get beaned

Whats embarrassing about this? At least he has the balls to go out unlike you retards

Why are thedr pigskin kekolds so mad?

Like the Aussie said: bring a legal knife and don't hesitate if they try to attack you. Make sure people are recording so the Left will have a hard time spinning it.

probably legs.
this thread and boston smell like a pot of honey.

>which will focus on the one guy rocking 1488
For those of you going to the rally. if you see that guy tell him to fuck off

That noone will be using the new flag.

user's bullets

>police will stand 10 feet away and watch you get beaned

I doubt it. I walked through the last Boston rally. Cops were out in force, and they weren't letting either of the groups anywhere near each other. I

Because tiki torches, everyone knows that leftists can't buy shit.

More NEETsoc gaiafaggorty cancer being pictured showcasing their ebin meme merch and providing shitlib hacks with plenty of right wing loser strawmen pictures to sarcastically mug at in their clickbait videos.

Jfc that's Portland. I live here and it's awful.

Alternate flag is at least acceptable. NO LARPING

Forgot pic

Fuck trump

Good luck getting a car onto the common, it's completely ringed with bollards and cops will be parked at the service entrances

I haven't seen that merc anywhere on this days, I assume they hide it on purpouse.

well hopefully they do it this time as well but idk everything seems different after charlottesville
> we'll soon find out

Isn't this an alt lite cuck rally? There shouldn't be any nazis there if so.

Lol it's kinda funny when you see the leftists use the word "hate" in their shit. It's supposed to mean they're fighting it but I think it intentionally inflames the true hatred they have in their mind for the opposing side. It's kinda like an invitation to come hate "the bad guys."

This.

I feel like videos like this will be banned in the coming future, and when they are, you all will know that the dark ages have descended upon us again.

Also captcha
>Liberty

Getting pounded into the dirt by a counter protest 10x as big? (and by big I mean numbers, not weight)

This guy has a point. Always plan ahead and have multiple Evac routes.

Calling it now: at least 2 dead and some stupid crap will go down for the news to be mad about for a week

Then you'll get beaten up and clubbed.

> implying antifags wouldn't false flag

well then I'll show you my scars when I get back how bout that

GATHER ROUND THE FROG POND!

It's strange isn't it? The tension is palpable... I don't like it. Things are about to get worse, I can feel it in my gut.

Cute. But do you realize that it is not just him, but the entire government you should be hating? The man at the top has no power if he stands on nothing.

Don't make it easy for them. They're going there to attack you.

Carry everything you legally can and fight back when they come for you, because they will.

You're not Jesus, and the MSM will never see you as good.

Burgers will fuck everything up.
They always do.

>the president controls anything
kek'd