Is steroid use morally wrong?

Is steroid use morally wrong?

What are the ethics behind using performance enhancing drugs? (Cognitive, anabolic, etc.)

Why are such drugs illegal? Especially steroids?

steroids are wonderful

Honest question If I take a small dose of steroids on a cycle like (TRT) will I get roid rage? I would like the extra test for the motivation and energy to work out, but I don't want to be an angry sperg.

Dont be that fag

Either leave humanity behind and embrace the monster within or dont do roids in the first place

I am a very angry person to begin with and I do not like my "beast" will roids make me a crazy ass hole or no beaner

I used to do them but I stopped. They worked, and I had no negative side effects. However, they only work as long as you're on them. I stopped because it wasn't worth the money and at some point they'll probably fuck you up. Just squat heavy and eat until you're sick everyday.

roids and drugs in general are for degenerates.

Yes, if you already have a short temper it will exacerbate it for sure. To the point where youre pounding your head against wall before you start crying.

Imagine puberty on steroids (lol). Pretty much how it feels in terms of emotions. But the confidence, swag factor, energy, and general muscle gain is very very nice.

Not until you kill your family like that wrestler did

i dont give a shit what people do to thier own body

Roids will destroy your testosterone production after you get off them.

Just deal with what you've got.

maybe I will try them when I have a better living situation best not beat the people I live with up lol

That was probably CTE, not roid rage.

Also if you want to look like pic related you can do so in 2 years or so of heavy lifting 3x a week. No need for roids for that physique.

Only for a few weeks, 6 tops. You will feel like a little girl though and lose a lot of motivation.

If you're going to get on steroids, you need to take a few months and realize if you want to do it for life. That's the only way to get any sort of enjoyment out of them. Once you're off and you lose all of that energy and start looking softer in the mirror you'll feel like shit. Best to blast/cruise if you're going to make the decision to use in the first place.

> morals? illegal?

nikka please... where the fuck you think you are

If you are a woman that wants to be a man. No problem.

If you are a dude that wants to be a man. ILLEGAL!!

>Is steroid use morally wrong?
Yes, now drink your Nestle bottled water and vote Democrat.

>Is steroid use morally wrong?
I don't think that, and I've been offered them before in tablet form in the past but never took them. They used to say, "Well they shrink your testes" but I could never tell if that was true or not so I am still not sure. However if you wanna try an organic alternative that's much cheaper, you might wanna look up and read about pine pollen. Pine pollen should have a slogan: "Morning woody or your money back!" I'm an old fuck too and it works for me. Now my gf makes me take it since it certainly helped wet her pussy again. It's on amazon and many other places. Try a cheap sample and see if that works for ya.

I'm on testosterone injections on a permanent basis, my body got nuked by radiation therapy when I was young so my nuts don't produce high levels of testosterone naturally, I went for a period where I went off the injections and as someone who lifts, the difference between being on them and off them is pretty big, so much better results being on them, better overall mood etc etc.

Bump. I think steroids ruin everything, its way better to gain muscle and get fit purely by your own efforts. Cheating or hacking the way will not bring that much of satisfaction.

tl:dr No, but it can be dangerous which classifies it in society as immoral.

Well you need steroids if you wanna look bigger than Jared Leto.

>(lol)
Get out

Meh, it has to be a natural way to get that.

Been looking into SARMS lately, which are basically a slightly weaker version of anabolic steroids but without most of the fucked side effects from overloading all your shit with testosterone because it's more focused or some shit.
Anyone got experience with them? Theres some dodgy looking site called Aus Labs selling them here, apparently no real dramas so far.

No, steroids will only make you rage if you already have anger issues

There's a difference between the dry "ripped" ness that you can get naturally and with steroids. You can get huge naturally, but you can get huge and cut of fat without juice.

site if anyone is interested. I checked out some of the science and tests on LGD 4033, and it seemed like pretty fuckin good shit.
auslabs.co/online-store/GAIN-LGD-4033-p67422397