The Airbags

Did you nerds figure out why the airbags didn't deploy yet?

I bet it has something to do with why cops saw the obviously wrecked car dragging its bumper and didn't give a fuck.

God wanted to kill the nazi.

Airbags didn't deploy, must acquit.

Newer model cars won't deploy airbags unless you are traveling above a certain speed at the time of impact.

Not going fast enough and not enough front end damage to hit the impact sensors. Challengers have a ton of room between the bumper and radiator.

t. chrysler technician

Did anyone notice the bumper damage? In the vid of the car going to the crowd a crack is noticeable under the lic plate. Then when the car is seen leaving you can see the damage got even worse.

It's all just fiberglass, plastic, and Styrofoam, not difficult to cause more damage just pulling away and dragging parts on the ground.

The damange wasn't there before he hit the crowd. It got worse because he backed up at speed and the suspension systems are not meant to handle bumps backwards

what if something smashes into you while you're stationary?

Damage WAS there before he hit the crowd

Underrated post

What use would the airbagds deploying be in that situation?

>Get rear ended at a traffic light
>Car punches you in the face

side airbags deploy when stationary or if travelling at a low speed when side impacted.

Airbags are messy and obviously need to be replaced when activated. Imagine them deploying for every tiny fender bender.
Also airbag deployment used to disable the car after deployment but I'm not sure if that is still the case.

Depends on the impulse (acceleration/second) detected, the airbag itself can injure you so car manufacturers have worked to find a sweet spot where the airbag only deploys in the case that would most probably result in the least inflicted injury. I myself have driven into a power pole at about 40km/h with no airbag deployment, I highly doubt he was going faster than that at Charlottesville, not to mention his vehicle was actually cushioned somewhat by the backend of the other vehicle.

removed for exploding couch prank

because airbags dont deploy reliably at all.

I ran into a telephone pole once and the airbag didn't deploy. It was one of the shred your fuckin head apart recalled airbags too.

>airbags disabled

proffesional driver
calm, backs up with no side mirrors
no facial reactions

Because they were disabled/removed so they wouldn't get in the stunt driver's way, because it was a false flag hoax like every happening since the moon landing.

Or more likely it's just an autism driver in shock after accidently jamming his foot on the gas instead of the break pedal in a panic because some moron decided to smash his back bumper with a baseball bat while his attention was overwhelmed trying to watch out for idiots that decide to just walk out in front of moving cars without looking or caring. Then panicking more and speeding away when the continue to jump on the back of the car and smash the back window in.