So apparently some Christianity shit is going to go down. On September 23 of this year...

So apparently some Christianity shit is going to go down. On September 23 of this year, a prophecy is going to be fulfilled that was told during the time of the Bible, where, as it says in Revelation 12, "A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head." As you can see in the pic, the Leo constellation contains 12 stars, to which is above the woman. Some believe September 23rd will be the rapture. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12
youtu.be/o4sjNijBy20
americanfrogday.com/
youtu.be/A5ur462VewU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of Congressman will be arrested soon.

SEPTEMBER 23 IS NATIONAL FROG DAY WTF IS GOING ON

Honestly, that's pretty plausible, user.

HOLY SHIT

People keep conveniently ignoring parts of Revelation that don't fit this "prophecy".

wtfuug

This is the second consecutive year Christians try to pin point doomsday at 23rd September. All previous attempt failed so why should we believe in it now?

I don't personal believe anything will happen, I'm just posting it for discussion.

Redpill me on whats being left out

Well, they say that 12 stars will crown the woman, however some of those stars are planets.

This is the first time any of the doomsday predictions have been based from the Bible. The world won't end on this date btw, it will either be the Rapture or the start of the Great Tribulation, or both.

Ah, no problem.

The Bible makes no differentiation between stars and planets.

Not really, if you browse long enough, you will find September 21-23 Rapture prophecies back in 2015. Wouldn't doubt if it has been happening for longer.

The west will wake up or a massive muslim happening

stop listening to some fucking insane faggot shills are just pushing random shit at this point

Go on...

Still no one has show the verses of the bible where this is taken from

>no man will know the day when Christ returns
Everyone always forgets that bit

>Thoughts?
You svine gots some repenting to do.

This. And if it all falls on national frog day.... Too fucking spooky.

Christianity doesn't believe in a rapture

>tfw you will never fug that drawing of Virgo.
Does this tie in with that stuff about the Red Dragon and the Pepy and Podesta Islands? I saw that thread the other day but I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I thought the whole September 2015 predictions were based on the appearance of the Star of Bethlehem, not verses from the Bible.

Most of this theory originates from Revelation 12, however there are several other passages that people have correlated this theory with.

>christian
>prophecy
something made up making up stuff

End times are happening. Few of us will survive it and create a better, more spiritually adept world. The Universe, life itself, must always continue.

Both. Honestly, it depends on the video you're watching, Renee Moses for example, was Bible based.

Sure, this will happen.

Everything that happens in Rev 1-11. Lots of crazy shit happens in those early verses. Every time I bring this up, some faggot says that Revelation is conveniently not in chronological order, but has no evidence to back it up.

>12:1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered....5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod: and her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.

This is about Mary being assumed into heaven. The male child who rules the nations with an iron rod is Christ, as in Psalm 2:

>7 The Lord hath said to me: Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee.

>8 Ask of me, and I will give thee the Gentiles for thy inheritance, and the utmost parts of the earth for thy possession.

>9 Thou shalt rule them with a rod of iron, and shalt break them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

>Revolations 12:3
>Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
What is going this going to be? Perhaps china and nukes? What does /polx/ think?

The verse is literally in OP's picture. Revelation chapter 12 verses 1 and 2.

The few, the strong, will survive.

Hopefully it ends up like this for a small part of the world.

SEPTEMBER 23 IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE LIBRA ZODIAC SIGN
>THE SCALES
LITERALLY THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

It's based on Prots spergin out about Revelation chapter 12, which has nothing to do with astrology and everything to do with Christ, the Church, Mary, St. Michael, and Satan.

Probably the Targaryens desu

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12

The whole 12th chapter is very very freaky

Get right with God folks. Pray to God in the name of Jesus

No it's not

>a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head

We're missing the beast/antichrist and its mark. That has to come before the day of judgement.

Holy shit, user. Chill out.

Revelations is about opening up your 7 Chakras and other spiritual stuff. It has nothing to do with the mechanisms of man.

>“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
t. Matthew 24:36

some shits gonna go down

>What is going this going to be?

A lot of the people posting this "prophecy" think it's some crazy formation of stars that look like a Pepe face if you color it in the right way. Certain Christfags think it's the "Great Red Dragon", but it's only red if you look at the stars with a microwave telescope and specifically select a red color palette.

It says in the pic and the post rev 12 v 1+2 u fucking mong

pic related

I wonder if this is why Panorama/Panasonic/whatever has their logo as a being (I think it used to be a woman, now a horse) as their logo with the stars around

But couldn't it be referring to China?

it's fucking happening bros
Shemitah SOON

It's Satan, explicitly in the text. It's also a reference to the Herodian dynasty, which used red as its heraldic color, and to the Roman empire.

>3 And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads, and ten horns: and on his head seven diadems:

>4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered; that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son.

Both the fall of the rebellious angels and the attempt on Christ's life when He was born (Massacre of the Holy Innocents) are seen here

>7 And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels:

>8 And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.

>9 And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Says right there it's Satan.

This is a brief on the current globalist battle in Daniel 7.

The prophecy is "sealed" until it can actually be recognized as existing. It's pretty obvious now.

youtu.be/o4sjNijBy20

remember when 6/6/6 happened? and nothing happened? welcome to the internet faggot.

It's the yearly apocalypse

LMAO!!!!

what went so wrong?

Protetards were wrong about four blood moons and they'll be wrong about this too.

October 13th is the real happening, Fatima.

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are
As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

It could be referring to anything. We don't even know if it's actually a metaphor all things considered. That's the thing about these prophecies. They're just vague enough for people to fill in whatever blanks they feel like with their confirmation bias.

Is NKJ the official Sup Forums translation? Or does it tend to be whatever people like?

Pokemon Gold/Silver will be launched Sep 22nd. It will be all ok.

KJV is the best version. New KJV is passable.

I'm sorry, where in the Bible did it say something would happen on 6/6/06? Fuck off with your bullshit you promiscuous faggot

Rapture is fucking bullshit that was made up by Fundie preachers in the 19th Century.

Nobody gets an easy way out of the End Times.

west texas ,most of new mexico ,and arizona are already pretty much new vegas

Alright, thanks. We've always used one or the other.

Jesusfags are also attempting to correlate this to "Planet X" approaching the solar system. Lol, first the Mayan Calendar, now the Bible!

nowhere? but were you not alive in that time? didn't see all the TV shows and everything else claiming satan would come to earth on that date? people are fucking stupid.

American frog day 9/23/17 fundraiser in new york

Why was May 21st thought to be the end, btw?

Literally no where in the bible

WHY DO YOU SHILLS CONSTANTLY HARP ON THE NUMBER 23

americanfrogday.com/

>a prophecy is going to be fulfilled that was told during the time of the Bible,
This isn't how logic works.

Number fetish?

>entertainment spreading bs to entertain
Are you new?

fuck you, dumb nigger.

Like I said, I dont personally believe in it, it's just what christians are speculating.

Holy kek what a response. I'm sorry I hurt your feelers.

dude i'm drunk, suck my feelers.

also saudi national day, frog green, saudi main color green.
saudi == frog?

fuck you, dumb nigger.

>drunkposting
No... stop.. before you make an idiot of yourself in front of all your friends.

Is Saudi Kek's holy land?

You're the dumb nigger who thinks God would take the time to add a prophecy about some Godless commie shithole that existed 2000 years after the fact

#MakeIstanbulConstantinopleAgain

Pic related for any of you want to reference Matthew 24:36. Guess what days the Feast of Trumpets fall on?

what does that have to do with Saudi Arabia?

Here it is.

The globalist battle of Daniel 7 is obvious now.

youtu.be/A5ur462VewU

Those aren't stars you fucking retard.
They are obviously planets.

Fuck off Atheist faggot

Daniel was about the Seleucids and Maccabees and the return of Israel until Herod the Godless ruined it.

I thought about the Holy Land of Kek, which is to be Constantinople. One day. Saudi just reminded me of that fact.

Use your brain rather than typing dumb insults to someone who doesn't care. You make actual Christians look bad, larper.

That's interesting tho.

Uh oh

Niggah you wanna fight?