Chinese Eugenic Program Grows with massive Government backing

Latest issue of nature has a great article on China's explosive growth in the eugenics field.
nature.com/news/china-s-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions-1.22468

The country’s central government and its current 5-year plan has made reproductive medicine, including PGD, a priority

estimates from leading PGD providers show that China’s use of the technique already outpaces that in the United States, and it is growing up to five times faster. Qiao’s clinic alone now performs more procedures with PGD each year than all of the United Kingdom. The ever-present spectre of eugenics lurks in the shadows. But in China, although these concerns are considered, most thoughts are focused on the benefits of the procedures.

And China’s uptake is growing fast. At CITIC-Xiangya, the number of preimplantation testing procedures rose by 277% over just 2 years,

In the West, PGD still raises fears about the creation of an elite genetic class, and critics talk of a slippery slope towards eugenics, a word that elicits thoughts of Nazi Germany and racial cleansing. In China, however, PGD lacks such baggage. The Chinese word for eugenics, yousheng, is used explicitly as a positive in almost all conversations about PGD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfY8CMVxUNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Embryo Selection aka preimplantation genetic diagnosis

- Create many embryos
- Test each one with genetic sequencing techniques
- Pick the best one based on available studies
- Implant best one

The more viable embryos possible the better the selection can get along with as genetic studies show us more results and predictions.

Assuming an average of 10 embryos you could select the one without diseases and slightly higher intelligence or height.

This embryo selection process is already net cost-savings meaning each usage of the technology saves a society money.

> videogames are proven correct once again

Reminder the Chinese killed all their liberals during the revolution and are now reaping dividends.

It's interesting that China is pushing forwards with such higher growth rates in the technology.

It was originally far behind but now is ahead after only a few years of official backing.

The Chinese is literally the smartest and most creative people in the world.

>mfw the Chinese save the white race by allowing us to create a clone army of Aryan soldiers

What would the Chinese 'genetic elite' look like? Everyone is a Korean model?

Not shitposting, genuinely curious

Looks like we'll have to gas the chinks before schedule or they might get too powerfur

Western countries can't cure genetic diseases. If we manage to cure all genetic diseases it might lead towards making people more intelligent or beautiful.

What a horrible thing to imagine.

Probably eurasian looking, colored eyes, still very chinese in some aspects though

Big as a house, strong as a mountain, smart as eistein, healther an olympian, lives longer than the longest living japanese more beautiful than life itself.

>Probably eurasian looking
Horseshit.
Have you seen Asian fantasy art?
They look like top tier asian models. Maybe some colored hair and eyes if it's possible.
The idea that asians want to look white is a myth.

Nah, I'd imagine it would be something like 50% women being chinese but 11/10 looks, 40% half white half asian looking but 12/10 looks, and 10% blonde/blue eyed aryan goddess 13/10

Something tells me a percentage of larger families will have things like white girls to stand out. Having a white blonde girl as your 5th child would be a status symbol sort of like albino pets in the pet market

I think you don't understand what a genetically engineered "hapa" person would look like. You are clouding your judgement a lot. It would mainly be facial shape genetics such as a less flat face and different cheekbone structure. It wouldn't really resemble "hapa" as you see them today because that is random. We are talking picking and choosing facial structure. Which would naturally lend itself to mixing with caucasian features to make a softer face.

>china smart?
youtube.com/watch?v=kfY8CMVxUNs

>china creative?
only ever makes shit copies of stolen ideas

It's a shame Christcucks and libshits won't let us have this.

This will turn out as well as Mao's plan to kill all the bugs. The law of unintended consequences will come into effect and fuck them somehow.

Our concepts of intelligence are going to be shattered if genetic selection or editing gets better and better. Also Chinese adopt western innovations very quickly so even if it's a matter of relying on western creativity they can still make progress in this area just by actually adopting it while the west does not.

Look up Chinese tech industry and their AI/facial recognition etc. They are actually innovating pretty heavily. Top tech books like zero to one are pretty popular.

>China Uncensored

Into the trash it goes

Science based vs retarded ideas based

There is a distinction. This PGD tech is being used in the West as well right now just not enthusiastically.

>chînkermensch

>tech must be diverse to succeed
>chinese tech industry is all male chinese
>chinese tech industry is gaining on marketshare relative to american tech industry

top fucking kek libtards. Just remember when every USA company board and execs are 50% female, 13% black, and 30% hispanic good luck competing.

I'm going to learn Chinese. The West is unsalvageable.

China is just the main competitor. It will be interesting to see if they surpass the west but I'd still only give it a 75% chance. Still high enough to learn Mandarin

Scary. Imagine 100 million kike tier Chinks, with IQs above 130. They would absolutely dominate the world economy. The west would have already lost the war before the battle has even started. This is exactly why Liberalism must be destroyed or atleast it's influence curbed. We cannot win against an enemy that is willing to engineer it's people

>china tries to repair damage done by communism
>population original evolution path was cut off, they have to improvise
>found solution in german DNA
>jews max chimpout

>100% genetically enhanced tube babies
Jesus christ how horrifying.

like animu. literally

they are not shackled by ethics and highly sophisticated regulation systems that will have you go in circles for years even with a project plan that is eventually approved.
think 1940 German and, even more so, Japanese medical science on steroids.

Let's just talk genetic disease. It's hundreds of billions in savings on healthcare and you get more healthy individuals.

Not implanting a downs syndrome and instead implanting a normal human is already a monumental difference in life outcomes.

While we would look at it from a faulty irrational perspective of normal->genius, going from dead/diseased > normal is just as large of a leap.

34 years life expectancy with 2.5 million in healthcare costs up to normal life expectancy with average healthcare costs is a monumental improvement on par with flipping a few normal people to genius.

That future is fully synthetically created and born in artificial wombs with ideal environments for development. It wouldn't have biological parents at all. Every gene would have been designed and edited like the words in our posts.

EUGENE NEVER APPROVED
OR CONSENTED TO THIS THERE
IS AN EQUIVALENCE TO THIS VIOLATION

If only we did this with Tesla.

/x/

No human chose their genetics. It's irrational to say that this is in any different regarding consent.

Just think, if we allowed the Nazis to continue their eugenics research and programs, we would all be 6 foot + 140 IQ ubermensch. Now we are going to lose to the chinks because (((they))) want us to continue to be their cattle.

>implying I didn't dig his body up and collect his DNA for future cloning purposes.

Einstein, Tesla, von neumann, etc are all going to have a lot of children soon.

weren't men 8ft back then?

I've been saying this to you guys for years. Eugenics will make 99% of what's discussed on Sup Forums obsolete forever. This is pretty much the most important thing that will ever happen to humanity.

>Leftists
How dare you artificially select the best traits of humanity?!

>Also leftists
I'm getting an artificial birth because fuck men

Chinks will simply turn the autism and obedience genes up to 11, they certainly won't risk intelligent creative people who love freedom being generated. Classic subhumans.

Will genetically modified people marry other genetically modified people?

God I hate these soulless ants. They are told what to believe and nobody would ever complain.

>Eugenics will make 99% of what's discussed on Sup Forums obsolete
Yes because we will all be sub-70 IQ nigs, being lorded over by inconceivably intelligent and strong Jews.

>mfw the US is invaded by a breed of Ching Chong chinamen super soldiers

AI and Genetic Engineering. Can't ignore our metal brothers.

i believe this is what will really allow China to be the superpower in the future, while the US is "afraid" of moral implications.

Holy shit, I remember that game lol

What about if the superhumans agree with your views at least in spirit?

Something tells me superhumans aren't gonna be sjw libs.

Guns beat eugenics every time. Have fun with a 140 IQ and a diesel body when 1 .45acp puts you in the dirt.

Chinks only want this to increase their micro penises

No, chinks will fuck it up. Technology isn't magic, and working with genes is incredibly difficult. The top 1% of chinks don't want the other 99% of chinks being supersoldiers, the olny reason they don't rebel now is because they are mentally and physically inadequate.

God bless, AI and Genetic Engineering give me hope everyday that we can actually function as a species.

140 IQ people would just have their drone explode on your face.

>being this braindead
wew

if it can make it across the pacific and not crash due to a stiff wind then by all means, slope

It's almost as though communism held them back. They also have no empathy

Truly burgers are the worst posters. Why do you think your government bows down to kikes all the time? Because they are an asset for the state and private industry, inspite of their tendency to subvert their hosts. They designed the first atomic bomb, created the first ICBMs with the Nazi scientists and designed your top stealth fighters. Smart people create the guns, which gives nations advantages over less industrious and innovative nations. This is why Eugenics is an important and practical way of weaning ourselves of Kikes. Intelligence is what separates us from the primitive Congoid militias.

>this is going to go wrong

A lot of proposed Utopian projects fail such as communism and nazism. This is because they never relied on actual rationalism and science. Assuming the science is very solid behind these technologies the outcomes will be good. You are judging this science and comparing it to irrational political movements largely enabled through emotion and propaganda, marxism, nazism, etc

This is not an opinion, not an argument, not a feeling. Biology is a legitimate science and predicting outcomes of an embryo based on genetics is scientific pattern matching. As long as the methodology is fine the results will not be similar to nazism or communism which are based on idiotic human emotions and convincability. Cletus and pink haired Kyla don't have to agree with biology and it will still work.

There has never been a viable counter argument to embryo enhancement and selection except that the science isn't ready for certain selections or edits.

Will this spur the West on?

Didn't the Cold War spur on innovation?

China is POC and a non-white minority. Competing with them is racist.

I'm glad Sup Forums is up with the science. I would love to see a thread as to whether Mars colonies are red pilled or just a part of (((their))) greater plans.

100% euro/white

I always played that dude in that game, either that or Zakarov.

On another note, I would rather them be doing that here in the states. I want genetically engineered super kids.

Will travel to china to have them.

Yeah it's going to be a big economic market of people leaving SJW countries to get it done in human countries.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD GOD WOULD PERSONALLY MURDER PEOPLE LIKE YOU

AI IS COMPROMISED
AND CORRUPTED TO
WORK IN SPITE OF
HUMAN PROGRESSION
ULTIMATELY BETRAYING HUMANITY

YOU KNOW THIS AND RETARDS LIKE YOU
IGNORANTLY TRUDGE ALONG WITH SUCH ENTHUSIASM KNOWING FULL WELL THE END RESULT IN REALITY OF SUCH NEGATIVE RESONANCES THAT THIS SHIT WILL TAP INTO AND USE AGAINST BIOLOGICAL LIFE FORMS OF OUR EXISTENCE YOU STUPID FUCK WAKE UP

This is also why (((they))) have been so against Eugenics, and have made legitimate discussions about Eugenics extremely taboo in the west . Along with their liberal useful idiots, the MSM,
(((liberal establishment))) loves claiming even discussing Eugenics is akin to supporting Nazism since the Nazi's were the most famous proponents of Eugenics, despite the fact that most nations had eugenics programs in the early 20th century. They know they would no longer have leverage over western nations if we started designing smarter humans. Their power depends on Goyim remaining like cattle. This is also why nations with hardly any Jews like those in east Asia don't have the same issues with discussing the merits of eugenics. Eugenics would be a threat to the Jewmonopoly.

>muh spirit, God, etc
Science has no evidence of such things.

your animu and mango come to life

but with green or bright colored eyes

eugenics isn't allowed in the West because (((they))) want a mulatto low is underclasd. (((they))) practice eugenics themselves though

a military trained person with a 140 iq would outsmart you in a gun fight

>Be China
>Modify genetics to have lots of 140+ IQ genetically superior people.
>Meanwhile Europe becomes a brown shithole with regressive r-selected people.
B-but muh christian ethics!

(((They))) have for centuries , which is why they're so worried about eugenics because they know it works

Really tempting, but fuck, what if they fuck some shit up and we all dead from some genetic shit? Good for the chinks being the guinea pigs though

I feel like the cosmetic looks will be less important for some reason. Seems like cosmetic surgery will also advance so it will be more personal preference how you look. I've never really found a great resource on "futurology' for cosmetic procedure and what new stuff is coming.

Most Europeans are atheists. It's less about Christian ethnic and more about the delusions of the average self righteous libtard post modernist progressive

When you start editing why not go for the most desired traits as well?

The Chinese aren't bound to centuries years of christian-derived humanist dogma. There's no 'eugenics' tinged trepidation on their part, unlike the West.

Once China implements genetically implemented racial castes, liberal humanism will be a dead meme, and the West's ideological paradigm will be obsolete.

these are naturally conceived they just select from among them. Technically if they are picking randomly it's equivalent to natural conception. Just choosing to avoid obvious disease won't increase any risks.

It's just logic and science. If they start to actually edit things it becomes a different story though. This is still selection

Chinks want to be Manchu QINGZ but they can never replicate their prowess and superiority. Chinks don't realize it something that took 10,000s of years not from any artificial means

I feel like you would want variety. Blonde blue eyed models, Chinese ones, ginger ones, etc. There would be an advantage to the more unique ones in finding mates when every girl is a 10/10 model. Although new shit can completely change things. It's really impossible to predict what social hierarchy would look like if all the sudden everyone came out genius with model tier looks.

>The Chinese aren't bound to centuries years of christian-derived humanist dogma. There's no 'eugenics' tinged trepidation on their part, unlike the West.

Yet much of the west had eugenics programs during the early and mud 20th century, until Nazis ruined the image of eugenics.

So this is the power of a one party state

Approximately, how much does this procedure cost?

Checked. God I really want them to make small edits here and there, betcha the west will go full 14 88 once the benefits are clear. Imagine a world with no niggers

Indeed!

>Korean model
>Korean
>model
pick one

It's in the article.

implanting is about 20-30% success rate for a single embryo in top US hospitals. it's also alot of work and alot of time.

I don't see china getting this working for another 100 years. At Least not for the common folk. Rich chinese live in a different world.

If it's up to parents they will want the cutest looking kids. Neoteny, low sex drive, highly agreeable, extroverted. Those seem to be traits parents would want.

Individuals would want huge cocks, nice tits, nice ass, etc but I don't think parents will necessarily pick those. They will probably want at least average or above sexual features but I wouldn't expect 12 inch cocks.

Couldn't American couples just go over to China and get it done over there?

I mean what are they going to do, legislate banning traveling to China to create superbabies? Mandate an abortion for it?

They starved for years first

Nazism is centered around evolutionary humanism - humanity is still the central unit of value, but unlike liberal or marxist humanism (which are centered around the unscientific value of the Self) evolutionary humanism values humanity on criteria of scientifically measureable ability performance. It was, however, ruined by Nazism.

However, it will inevitably triumph over the unscientific Western religions of liberal and Marxist humanism, because biology and genetic research work.

I said per embryo. Which is why in IVF they use more than one embryo. They assume most will fail.

Why do you think the Chinese elite would care that the poor ever get access to it, or have any intent on distributing it?

If anything, they'll probably make the poor Chinese more docile and less able to disrupt the system. Maybe require less medical upkeep and food while they figure out how to get their kids to live to 200 or more if not achieve biological immortality.

>Repeating 50 year old mantras by retards like GM, Ford, and Chrysler
And you'll probably end up the same way

If they are so smart, why are they assembling iphones for a dollar?

To kill foreign manufacturing industry, use up excess human capital, and steal technology or sell knockoff versions. See no reason to not want it. Plus they are smart enough to upgrade the technology and robotization of their manufacturing instead of exporting it.

If you're so smart why are communists ruining your country?