Biggest offensive against internet free speech ever

In the past 72 hours a massive offensive to kick out the altright out of the internet has started through a coordinated campaign to deny market access to those with politically incorrect viewpoints, in the space of a few days several prominent altright sites and initiatives have been simultaneously taken down in what seems to be the greatest coordinated initiative of market denial on the internet ever.

Dailystormer:
>Kicked out of Cloudflare
>Kicked out by hosting company DigitalOcean
>Denied right to register its domain by at least 3 companies

The Right Stuff:
> Website currently to be down. They will probably be given the boot by cloudflare and godaddy pretty soon just like The Stormer

Hatereon a crowdfounding alternative to patreon for politically incorrect speech:
>kicked out by its host DigitalOcean

Christopher Cantwell:
>Kicked out of MailChimp
>Removed from facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/08/16/digital-ocean-and-cloudflare-ditch-neo-nazi-client-the-daily-stormer/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime
youtube.com/watch?v=oocfKco3CxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cantwell was a weak whimpering faggot. he was deadweight.

>Hatreon kicked out
This is some bullshit. What the fuck, it was just a patreon alternative.

So?
It seems that the people really don't like the Nazis, and only tolerated them before because they thought they are completely impotent.

CIAniggers btfo

Still he's been targeted non the less for being associated to the alt-right

Yep, just like it sounds. It's all part of kicking alternative ideas out of the market, denying market access.

techcrunch.com/2017/08/16/digital-ocean-and-cloudflare-ditch-neo-nazi-client-the-daily-stormer/

Capitalism in action, friend. If you don't like it, you must be some sort of authoritarian commie.

Can't wait until they remove Sup Forums, 8ch and r/T_D all on the same day.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

This is probably happening because Burgerland will be going into a depression during the next few months.
Pic related is the auto-loan bubble peaking. Data from january2016 to july 2017

Capitalism is about meeting market demands, not about sacrificing profit for "values", that is what commies do and what those tech companies are doing, they are sacrificing profit and attempting to close down other existing markets by denying market service.

What's the end game? Will right wingers have to spread ideas through writing and meetups now?

They beta test this with dailystormer and TRS... no one stands up for them, because "they are nazis" and next it's every other platform and individual including those with messages that are virtually harmless.

There are alternatives to cloudflare and DO. Still, dark times ahead for free expression.

That's exactly what it is. Just wait for them to just start removing their competition, too.

>Earlier today cloud hosting platform DigitalOcean was publicly called out on Twitter for providing services to both The Daily Stormer and pro-hate speech crowdfunding platform Hatreon.
>pro-hate speech crowdfunding platform Hatreon.
"Free speech is hate speech"
"If you don't hate speech, you're pro-hate speech"
Fuck techcrunch.

Certainly there are other hosting companies, and it's not the first time these sites have been asked to leave by a specific hosting company, but this case is much more serious than this, no registrar will register Dailystormer's domain they have been denied by at least 3 services, and Cloudflare is to the anti-DDoS industry what Facebook is to social media and google to search engines.

wow, im american and dude this is crazy- we're truly in a dystopia. IMO we're too deep too change anything- the jew controls everything. but realizing how true it is is insane. this cyber non-platforming altright associated companies is the US equivalent of it being illegal to deny to holocaust in germany. i say this all this time but we truly live in a dystopia- the one that we read about in books and see in movies. complete dystopia. anything antijew is shutdown. they have their own entire fucking state and have their tentacles around the US entirely. strange fucking timeline. really weird shit.

Just use tor/i2p/ipfs/gnunet/freenet or whatever else. The more support these decentralised approaches get, the bigger the chance that the old internet dies.

This means we are getting really close to a big happening.

Expect something big within 6 months of the real digital shoah. I'm talking on the scale of an economic crisis that burgers can't print themselves out of.

They want us offline because we would be vindicated as predicting this at least 2 years in advance.

Reddit already practically worships us. Imagine what would happen if a big economic happening proved us right.

>we're truly in a dystopia
Did you realise it just now? Certain numbers have been illegal for decades.

What's going on with this board? Refugees or under attack? Everything's loading slow for me.

Capitalism and free speech both require competition in the marketpkace. When only a handful of companies, monopolies in some sectors and cartels in others, control the internet and provide access, that access is not going to be available to those who dissent from the monopolists or cartels. Antitrust action could increase market competition and thus availability of services to non-mainstream thought.

The market demands that they don't want to share the internet with fascists, and the businessmen are complying. The Invisible Hand is giving you the Invisible Finger.

What, you thought that free markets meant freedom? Haha, how quaint.

certain numbers??
and ive realized it about a year ago- but its just now fully hitting me how fucked we are. really when i saw the GOY, BYE i went: fuck

hmmmmmmmmm but every second post in here tells me the alt-right is rapidly rising and soon to reach 347,100,942 members :) :) :)

>silicon valley censorship
ancraps btfo forever

Capitalism is about enriching jews. Always has been.

Genuinely offensive sites and the more scholarly sites are still around. (I won't post names for obvious reasons.) They're concentrating fire on sites that have or are capable of organizing people and resources in real life. These are are not opportunistic or symbolic attacks, they are definitely strategic.

I'm sure the sites that organize antifa violence are totally unaffected for some mysterious reason.

this is what happens when you let 6 companies own every prominent company on the internet.

prominent web service*

They want us to get off the computer.

tor etc spooks neophytes who imagine it's all CP degeneracy and illicit drugs. Chilling effect has been powerful. None are idiotproof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number

It won't be just anti-jew stuff soon. Gab is also being denied access to Apple and android app market, effectively being shun by the market.

I think the dailystormer has announced it will be moving to the deep web, at least until it can fix this issue, the question is: is this a viable solution be it for them or anyone else in the business of reaching people with information.

And why should we tolerate these tech cucks kicking anyone who is not a shitlib out of the web, first is dailystormer and TRS, then gab, then Sup Forums, then the Lauren Southerns of the world, then infowars, and anyone with a different opinion no matter how lite it is.

i have a prophey that (faggot)peter thiel(faggot) will start funding all these alt tech companies and then there being some big platform shift between people

lol thats confusing but i think they're saying all speech in digital format is transmitted and numbers so can be illegal wtf i dont get it im a lil drunk right now

Antitrust regulation: a market that can coordinate to deny speech is not a free market nor one with healthy competition, but rather a cartel. Play the anti-corporate card and call for antitrust regulation of the tech industry.

They'll keep infowars because its controlled OP.

>certain numbers??
Every program that you run and every kind of data that you see on your PC is just that: numbers.
If you want an example check the copyright, UK loli, CP, and speech censorship laws: they are just that, laws that ban numbers - a thoughtcrime.
Also, related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime

>first is dailystormer and TRS, then gab, then Sup Forums, then the Lauren Southerns of the world, then infowars, and anyone with a different opinion no matter how lite it is.
That would actually be great as more people would realise how much the centralised model of the current web sucks and more people would start moving to decentralised approaches.
They might stop kicking sites that they disagree with for now if enough people rally against them, but the real problem will remain for as long as they have the ability to remove any site at will.

It's not a free market if there is corporate law.

Trump should take anti-trust action against the tech gigants like people like Alex Jones and Roger Stone have been calling for, if Trump does not do it now, no one will, ever.

This is true. Sites like infowars for example may be powerfull in media, but they are useless when it comes to mobilizations, the same with the rest of the so called alt-lite, they amass a lot of internet traffic, much more than the alt-right sites but they are incapable of mobilizing anything just look at Jack Posobiec recent goofy freak show.

Someone with a lot of money is lobbying a lot of sites to shut it down. Most likely a Soros type.

A market with regulatory intervention to prevent monopolies or cartels is freer than a market that can collude to exclude customers.

>Trump should take anti-trust action against the tech gigants like people like Alex Jones and Roger Stone have been calling for, if Trump does not do it now, no one will, ever.
He should have done it before. If he tries to do it now, they'll crucify him because it will be easily portrayed as him defending "alt-right hate speech platforms" and he'll be stopped.

He may be stopped but this would sway many average Americans towards free expression and conservative views.

It's the rest of us that are "politically incorrect" - you nignogs are straight up Nazis
>Google did nothing wrong

>Capitalism is about meeting market demands, not about sacrificing profit for "values", that is what commies do and what those tech companies are doing, they are sacrificing profit and attempting to close down other existing markets by denying market service.

This isn't true. All major companies have a vision, a set of values to guide them. This helps them position themselves in the market and different themselves from the competition. Part of that vision is what they don't want to do.

In this situation companies don't want to associate with Nazism and so they don't have to host these sites. In addition, they probably believe the backfire from supporting these sites will cause them to lose revenue when people chose other firms over them, firms that don't support Nazis. The "market demand" is anti-Nazi platforms.

Personally I am really happy these co. are banning these alt-right sources. It'll finally make libertarians and anarchist cuck realize that they need the govt to protect them from corporations.

People want him to be bold. His support for the Confederate statues has gained him popularity no matter what the press, and cucked politicians say, it's like when he came out with his anti-immigration speech against Mexicans, he was over then, and that is what actually got him the big crowds.

If cartels try to collude there is a huge financial incentive to be the first one to break away from the deal and undercut everyone else.

>Jack Posobiec recent goofy freak show.
The Mayor agreed with them and the statue is coming down. You psychos got a girl killed, dozens injured, 2 Presidential councils dissolved and the cabinet restructured. You have no idea what's coming for you. But yes, continue memeing

Those companies don't compete in the market, they are the market. So no.

> muh free speechez!!
> diz ib zenzorshiip!
if somebodyt owns a business and doesnt want your shit stinking up their domain, they can, and shoould tell you to fuck off

since you dont understand this, yet brandish that faggy meme flag, you prove that you are just a low grade moron with aspirations of being a retard .

suck my dick and swallow the load, you degenerate crybaby
if you want your idiotic opinions published and nobody will put your weak ass shit on their platform, go create your own and stop crying like a little bitch

iif the market doesnt want what youre selling, go set up your own market, and when that fails, try to figure out why your shit iis so widely rejected.

ill give you a hint:
"anarcho-capitalism" is a special snowflake bullshit rebranding of the same pold marxist bullshit, created by (((Murray Rothbard))) a lifelong communist in capitalist drag.
anyone with a functional brain recognizes that anarchy is poison to markets and capital, so youre just a dipshit

Funny how the "chosen" ones cry about getting passed over. If you are so superior why are you losing. If you beliefs are true then you should have no problem....... oh wait it's the Jews. Fucking Clown shoes.

>A market with regulatory intervention to prevent monopolies or cartels is freer than a market that can collude to exclude customers.

sounds like a misapplication of economic theory. Anti-trust regulation and monopolies applies to situations where a company is restricting access to a good/service because that will increase the price paid.

Google and these providers are not restricting service to increase revenue but because they do not want to associate with said groups. Anti-trust regulation would do nothing to solve this situation. Instead you would need to enact utility legislation to regulate these business directly.

>Those companies don't compete in the market, they are the market. So no.

Semantics. They are the market because this is an example of natural monopolies.

Markets can tend to perfect competitive or to monopoly or anywhere in between.

Only in markets where you sell separable products. Consider social media: the value of an account is limited by its reach within the network, so networks become walled gardens hoping to exclude competition. Twitter isn't connected to any federated messaging service, and no competition can connect to its network, so Twitter users have an incentive to remain with the service as they becomevoiceless to millions by switching to any competitor. Antitrust regulation could force Twitter to allow competitors to authenticate users and share messages: gab and Twitter could interact, and Twitter would lose the ability to kick out the right.

Attack it from the other end: Google and friends create monopolies and cartels in advertising. They raise ad prices by creating walled gardens. That's how you get to the economic damage side of anti-trust.

I think you are the one that does not seem to understand, the market does want what is being sold, the problem is some people are going out of their way to deny access to the product which the market is demanding.

I think you've been watching too much Young Turds

> build something
> people like it
> nobody wants your weak ass knockoffs
> dat ib an molopoly!! gubbmint cum make dem share their shit wiff meeez!!
another idiot who doesnt understand that the service IS the pproduct and they dont have to make their shit interact with your shitty knockoff of their service if they dont want to.
if the market demands twatter expose itself to the endless wall of shitposting that is "black twitter", then niggertry becomes part of the service
if the market were to demand that whatever shitty service you are shilling for become part of twatter, then twatter will either compete or merge.
either way, your demands that your crappy little copy of twatter become a portal to twatter's system is just crybaby whining because youre losing.
and losers never win.
so sad.
many such stories

>I think you are the one that does not seem to understand, the market does want what is being sold, the problem is some people are going out of their way to deny access to the product which the market is demanding.

1. There are people in "the market" that want Google and other co. to host Nazis and there are people that don't want them to host Nazis.

2. Firms do not have to complete in all market segments. Companies can CHOOSE if they want to be in the Nazi segment or not.

Firms cannot "create" monopolies. Monopoly situations exists because of external factors such as most people being too lazy to learn about competition search engines or economics of scale from being the largest and having the most manpower to develop the best algorithm.

You wouldn't have to ban things if they weren't true and impossible to refute. The Jews are really showing their true face which will be their undoing unless there some counter to it within the Jewish community who show gratitude to all white people who died to save them and gave them a home. Reject all crazy Jews. Work against them and don't let them speak in your name.

> dem ebil corporashunz R blockign muh sheeeeiiit.
> das rayciss
> we wuz kangz an sheeit,
> You Didnt Build That!!
when you go full retard from "anarcho-capitalist" you step over the imaginary lline separating your (((murray rothbard))) crypto communism from plain old ordinary leninism.

and thats how we can see "anarcho-capitalism" is simply crypto-marxism

>That would actually be great as more people would realise how much the centralised model of the current web sucks and more people would start moving to decentralised approaches.
I disagree. It will accelerate the--for lack of a better term--gentrification of the internet that's been happening for a couple of decades. There's ongoing effort to turn it into nothing but a sanitized, interactive television distribution platform for old and "new" media, with integrated narcissist-friendly social media components. imageboards, chans, dailystormer, trs, forums, irc, etc; none have become significantly more offensive, but popular perception of the internet has changed as its user demographics and platforms changed. And it really didn't take that long. When they're gone, people will quickly acclimate to the new normal. Eternal vigilance and all that.

I hope you're right and the tech monopolies can be handled.

Enjoy supporting a centralised medium that can be censored at any time then.

enjoy sucking my cock.
i dont give a shit whhat the new york times prints, nor do i give a wet shit for what fags on stormfront say.
if booth publications vanished tonight, my life wouldnt change a bit.

Protip: you dont need "media"
"media" is just some cunt in an editorial board deciding what you should see and what you should think about it.
learn to find information for yourself, without your twatter feed or cnn's fake news

DS is back at dailystormer.lol and I think they're still working on getting the .com back
TRS is up
Hatreon is back up
Red Ice TV will be back up this weekend
Rootbocks is still down
and Cantwell may be facing some trumped up charges

Cool? How is this relevant to my post?

I'm not opposed to decentralized platforms, but I'm not convinced blacklisting sites will drive more people toward decentralization.

A russian/chink hosting company won't care

>AnCap complaining about companies denying service to individuals
Oh my kek

The "free world" is desperate when they must finally take measures such as these. It will be the spark of nationalists creating their own services. Then the nationalists will become a truly independent and way more potent subversive element. This "divorce" had to happen at some point anyway.

Which is why REAL action must be taken against them. We wouldn't actually allow change now, would we?

but we have all the political power as republicans right now. all we need to do is show them what we want. look how fast the government reacted when just 10 people showed up to protest the linen statue. next day there was action on it. So instead of asking for statues to be taken down you should really be thinking about what you really want.

I think the easiest one we could get done quickly is campaign finance reform. get the big money out of government politics. corporations are not people.

did you even read what you wrote?
> smug address: enjoy "supporting" X that i dont approve of
> haughty rapprochement : X i disapprove of is "centralized" implying there is no alternative
> bullshit reductio ad retardum (not a typo, figure it out): it's censorship!! demonstrating that you dont know the difference between state control and self control
> overall stupidity runs throughout: implying that "media" is some god-given riight that Shall Not Be Infringed, like lefties claim for "healthcare" when they really mean forcing people to buy medical insurance from a private company, and you are oblivious to the irony

ill spell it out gaylord.
obongo forces me to buy shit from a private company or face the wrath of the govt.

YOU want to force private companies to accept mountains of worthless shit from idiots like you, or face hysterical claims that the govt should force them to host your crap or it's "censorship"

both are equally unconstitutional, but at least obongo had some kind of twisted flawed logic behind his bullshit, youre just mad nobody can read your white power blog without searching tor for your personal CP and opinion page

Lol, banhammered. The irony of the greatest amount butthurt ever witnessed is courtesy of the lolcows of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is one ideology. youre a fucking faggot. this is a free flowing forum, probably the last place on the internet where you can spread ideas all you want without someone telling you not to.

this racist ass site still going strong though

They were dropped from a Russian host recently

>Hatereon a crowdfounding alternative to patreon for politically incorrect speech:
>>kicked out by its host DigitalOcean

So much for "just create alternatives".

The corporations are all cooperating on this so much that to build one website with controversial speech you first need to build the entire infrastructure the rest of the net uses.

You can't crowdfund your effort because you need a domain registrar but you also need to build a CloudFlare alternative and you also need to build a hosting alternative and you also need to hope the rest of the net doesn't de-list you.. it's an endless circle of death. Oh and then your payment handlers (creditcard processors, paypal) won't let you use them so you need to invent alternatives to the entire fucking financial institution.

This is a practical example of how AnCaps are wrong. If all business decides to conspire against you, you are utterly fucked. You are deplatformed from life and unless you happen to be a billionaire you don't have the money to create alternatives.

scratch that, without someone completely censoring them. do you really want to stop the flow of ideas? the only way to progress is through controversial ideas. Its how the leftists were allowed to the point they are today. we allowed it. and now all of a sudden people arent allowed to have dissenting opinions? what are you a fucking nazi?

I'm sure there's some host in some third world country that will be fine with keeping their sites up. It's just a matter of time before Dailystormer pops back up with a Kazakh TLD or some shit

>implying there is no alternative
Wut? I listed quite a few alternatives in a previous post in this thread.

>it's censorship!!
How is it not?

>implying that "media" is some god-given riight that Shall Not Be Infringed
Where did I imply that exactly?

>obongo forces me to buy shit from a private company or face the wrath of the govt.
Ok, sure? How is it relevant to my post?

>YOU want to force private companies to accept mountains of worthless shit
Do I really? I simply proposed a few decentralised censorship-resistant replacements.

>or face hysterical claims that the govt should force them to host your crap or it's "censorship"
When did I say that I want that?

>both are equally unconstitutional
There isn't a universal constitution.

Are you on drugs? And why do you put spaces at the end of your lines?

>WWII
>Alt Left

Wouldn't the Soviets be the Alt Left in that scenario?

these sites got shutdown because they were too dumb to build their own infrastructure. if even one of those idiots on that website knew anything about IT they would have their own servers.

Decentralized net coming soon kiddos look into Shiftnrg it's launching in September.

>It's just a matter of time before Dailystormer pops back up
dailystormer.lol

it is decentralized idiot. you just have to have a little bit of smarts to do it. not even a lot.

Yes. What about it?

Hell, it's technically still up as an onion.

(((people))) u kike faggot speak as if there was a vote to ban us from talking. Must have voted in israel, hey kike?

>dailystormer.lol
oh I get it, my bad. I'm a dumbfuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oocfKco3CxI

very relevant

this

It's almost as if CVille was a false flag

Hate speech is being fought wherever it rears its head. This is how it should be. These are the consequences for running your mouths and letting vitriol spew out for so long.

To be fair, alternatives are going to arrive very shortly simply due to all the shekels at stake. Marxists won't stop here, all conservatives will find themselves shut down on social media, etc. for hate. Then competitors who aren't so brain dead will arise.

oy vey, u hate jews so u don't deserve free speech. Now listen up while i tell u with a straight face that palestine never existed

Wow, so brave. Faggot.

> These are the consequences for running your mouths and letting vitriol spew out for so long.

Shut up nigger. Go get gassed. Also check out this chart. Deal with it.

Don't forget Sup Forums was booted from the .net domain from GoDaddy because some SA faggot snitched like a bitch nigger to GoDaddy due to "moot hosting CP".