Are jews and arabs working together to get ride of Christians and the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Christians_by_ISIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We didn't team up, we are just using them as useful idiots.

remember that they out number you

not for long anymore.

So?

We are getting rid of ourselves when you turn to fascist parade then antifa barcelona counterattacks while the common enemy eats us from inside. Fucking westerners are crazy people.

We outnumber you 100:1, we're using you to spread Islam, then we'll get you

>what's Samson option

make nice before the sand rats over power you with numbers.

A wet dream

Lol, sure.
We'll destroy you and take palestine back after the islamisation of Europe.

Yes and no.
The Jews are moving the Arabs around like pawns, knowing full well what they are capable of and how they will not mix with societies, and use them to destabilize.
I doubt there's probably even one Arab with a clue. They just behave normally as they are moved in. Like savages.

Fuck you, racist.

jews are the west. and jews and christians are working together to save the west. that is the primary mission of the usa.

they hate eachother like the plague

Eissa (a'layhisSalam) will come down and defeat you guys

> jews and christians are working together to save the west
The Jews are actively destroying my society with a will to do so. Research the Talmud. They practice it here.
Christians are complacent fools who appreciate the jews because they're in the bible and don't even look to see they're pretty awful in the bible. And they let the Jews do whatever they want because they're " God's chosen ".

By bombing Europe and bringing the diaspora Jews to Israel, fucking muslim idiot. Even your Pali pets can outbreed them with positive migratory influx.

If we can reunite all the jew to israel, it'll be easier to destroy them.

40 years ago the usa decided that jews can do whatever they want... doesn have anything to do with the bible. history doesnt matter or what?

Can't

What is ISIS?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_Christians_by_ISIL

> If we can reunite all the jew to israel
If we could do that we wouldn't have a problem because they'd be over there and not here mucking with our society and culture relentlessly.
And no it would be easier to deal with the real trouble makers now. The trouble making Jews don't live in Israel. I'm not sure Israel needs them. It's a nice divide of who's naughty and who's nice already.
Jews should already be in Israel the promised land. If they're not? They're causing trouble. On purpose.

Saudi Arabia is the maleable footing Jews chose to impentetrate and impregnate.

Some will convert to Islam and Christianity, they practice crypto-jewry and then go back to judaism when the society is more open. It happened with the Inquisition and probably happened/happens with (((some Muslims)))

and no Muslim is going to nuke Jerusalem with Al-Aqsa Mosque to the ground.

I don't think you truly understand our plan.

Unlike your bullshit, nukes are real.

then what is your plane?
worship the king of the jews. jesus christ?

Lmao @ you

Either ending the Muslim or ending both you and the Muslim, depends on who you ask.

Fucking khazar scum.
We lebanese are the real israelites.

>WE WUZ JOOS

Also this down the line

Shia and Sunni

West is Sunni and Russia is Shia. We've been pushing this for a long time and it's just so painfully obvious now

Glad Saudi Arabia is primed and armed to the teeth, the ME is in turmoil, Syria is gone (thats a dish served cold btw) Libya gone (another one), Iraq under control, Lebanon, Palestine and all the other minor players otherwise engaged. Qatar, UAE though, caught like fucking rabbits in the headlights not sure which way to run.

But what happens after? Whats probably happens is Israel/West will win, becuase both Shia and Sunni power bases have destroyed themselves in a classic Anglo trap.

Thankyou Muhammad, the more you get mad over these brands the more you spread the word if their quality which benefits me directly, financially.

And who are they going to trust, you? A fucking memelord? You're either a goat fucking rape baby or a massive fuckwit with a swastika tattooed to your head.

What are you then, Mohammad the Jihadi or just Hitler loving pinhead?

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you hate jews but wanna be them. I knew arabs were pitiful but man this is a new low.

k

>that would definately cut into mmo (moe?) time....

I thought the tension between jews and arabs was pretty topnotch in louis therouxs zionist documentary, i want to see more, i just want someone to take a camera there and just film the standoffs and interactions between jews and arabs, some of the things they call each other is hilarious 'you are a worn out shoe' is my favourite insult.