220 million anarchists, 50 million republicans, 50 million democrats

Just something to think about when you shithead reactionaries want a civil war ;-)

I have no qualms killing you from several hundred meters, I have the training and the motivation to do so. Please just set off the powder keg.

Anarchists helped overthrow ISIS in Mosul

more empty threat hahah

I have no qualms defending myself either, I am very well trained in the use of firearms and have a vast knowledge of organic chemistry, you do not threaten me.

>implying one Republican in a shooting war isn't worth 10 anarchofags or 50 Democrats

r-strategists can't fight.

>he thinks he can hit anything beyond 50 meters

Please just please give us an excuse.

This is funny, thanks OP for the giggles.

Lol get fucked ballspussy boy. Would love to perforate your melon with .223.

Fuck your .223, I'll fuck you up the ass with a .308 bitch.

Thanks for the laugh, OP

More .308 for my SCAR-H when I tag you in the chest from 700m. Thanks faggot.

Good luck getting me from 700m bitch, I'll have moats dug out and fucking drones too bitch, and a whole family with guns that will kill your ass

Ok so we starve you and your family.

Nice larp. Have fun playing with your friends sweetie.

Yes and most of those Americans are centrist anarchocapitalists, not anCommie filth.

Hahaha yeah we have farmers on our side dumbass

220,000,000 anarchists

LMFAO
HOLLLY SHIT

WELL MEMED

Kek.
>yfw "practicing"

How convenient that you somehow have your bases covered. You'll piss yourself the first time s round cracks over you, though it'll probably penetrate your chest.

Oh shit anarchists outnumber normies 4:1! Sooooo why isn't the whole world anarchist again?
Wazzat? OP was a faggot and made up random numbers while selling his holes to Soros?
Welp I'm not one to argue with the voice of God....

>220 Million anarchists
lol wut

not even you believe what you just posted

Coming from a family that has done nothing but owned farms for generations. No You really don't. I've only ever seen privileged, silver platter, city children argue for anarchy or communism. Farming families tend to know better.

>Yea I'll just nuke your ass from orbit.
You sound pathetic man. Escalating to a point of absurdity doesn't come off as confident

My mother and father were both farmers, and their mothers and fathers before them, I am a biologist and a chemist myself, but I am good at botany. Threatening to "starve me out" does absolutely nothing. Businesses will not bend the knee to you fascists. They will sell to anybody.

lololololololol

It s happening. The anarchists will die within two weeks without food....

lololololololollolollll

lololololololololololololololololol threats do nothing businesses sell to everyone llololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

>farmers siding with anarchists and communists
This ain't Russian in 1917 buddy. In the USA, farmers are republicans and pro status quo.

Not all of them hahahahah

Might be that way in the midwest, but in the deep south its divided pretty evenly

By the way, fuck your stupid government subsidized corn, stick it up your ass, you can keep your corn syrup you fat obese fucks.

Businesses stop selling when you stop buying. Unless Anarcho communists believe in money now suddenly?
Also your false knowledge of farming, chemistry and biology won't save you. Mostly because if you had actually learned anything about any of these fields you would understand why your retarded system cannot fucking work.

>they outnumber us a paltry 4 to 1; good odds for any Republican.

Even if those numbers were remotely accurate, when armies are getting into millions, the more there are, the less relevant the number becomes. It just becomes a point of which side can stand the most bloodshed, stress, grief, and war wariness.

Dumbest post all day! And this includes Nazi Natsoc shit!

Another obvious clue you don't know what you're talking about is this. What exactly are you planning to replace the corn with? It's not like America is starving at all so why not use some fields for a multi-purpose crop? Well the answer is obvious: you don't do that because you can't fathom using farms for anything *but* food in your desperate attempts to try and quell the concerns of Communism induced starvation.

Get help.

Also, democrat or republican, they are pro-government and pro-status quo.

They saw what communists did to the farms in the Soviet Union. See what they did to the kulaks.

Fuck communists and anarchists both.

Stupid larping faggot. Holding your grandpas unloaded 12 gauge when you were a kid doesn't count as being well trained in firearms or whatever that dumb shit you said was. Now spread that boipussy I'm coming in deep.

There is going to be babies with guns who will bring on the gommie revolution

You should have listened to Hillary

This. The anarchist/commies that I've met are literal faggots with soft hands and limp wrists. They give good handjobs though.

>listening to a woman....ever

>220 gorillion.
A fair few of them here.

where the shit do you get that idea?

most people are idiotic right-libertarians. most people being literally everyone who's not on a liberal arts campus.

and I don't mean that in a bad way. I live in the south. these people are fucking idiots. inforwars stickers everywhere.

what's more, is that those on the left who may be getting radicalized, are mostly anti-firearms

good ideas would win after a new civil war, but lots of true anarchists will die by private police forces of "an"-caps and rednecks not of the revolt variety

That's what you get, when you drop out of math on day 1 at school and learn to be a degenerate.

>220 million anarchists

AHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS MY SIDES

*teleport behind you*
Nothing personal, kid.

>220 million anarchist
>no citation
Fuck off

But did you ever consider NOT being a horrible person

In this rhetoric battle, the faggot loses.

>220 million anarchists
This is what it looks like when a woman or child tries to accurately guess numbers. Also, even if those numbers were accurate, pretty sure those 50 million Republicans will have about 400 million guns, plus Chinese and Russian support if things were to go all-out civil war. Like Finland in their Winter War, we'd be wondering where to bury all you communists.

220 mil includes AnCaps, Centerists, and Independents dumbass.

Good. I like an even fight.

>220 million anarchists
Wait, so are you just assuming that everyone in the US who didn't vote for a Republican or a Democrat is an anarchist? What are you smoking?

220 million anarchists? in the jewnited states of america? ... yeah, no...

220 million baseball bats and dildos vs 50 million guns.

Who wins?

lol @ "organized anarchists"

>220 million
Lost the paper, but I read many times that anarchist's "critical mass" is 3-5% of the US population

I could just infiltrate their ranks due to almost non-existent screening and slit their throats as they sleep or just inform on them. Or just generally use Guerrilla tactics as well, maybe dress as a civilian and do some hit and disengage.

I mean it would be interesting. A civil war where you dont know if your neighbour is on your side or if he is going to mow you down with an AR-15 when you walk down the street.

Where are you getting these numbers?

Better make sure mommy can drop you off at the civil war.

>I'll have moats dug out and fucking drones too bitch

Be a shame when someone starts using spectrum blockers to ground your toys.

Reminder of the alt-left anal fist of solidarity which antifa craves so much.

>ancaps using fiat currency
>not fake internet money invented to buy drugs

I love that you retards aren't anti-war. Really heckles my freckles.

>listing your holocaust count this early

>teleports behind you
>nothing personal antifascum
>slices you in half with one clean stroke
>quickly wipe blood of blade and sheath it
>not worth my time