Are we on the verge of a civil war?

After years of chimpouts by BLM, now antifa revolt, we now have armed conservatives in public fighting back. Nothing has calmed after Charlottesville. Antifa has escalated, and anyone who questions antifa is now labeled a Nazi.

Is it finally here? After decades of Balkanization and white replacement, have we reached the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CQvbZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wont ever actually happen, it never happens

When have we seen conservatives openly armed and fighting like we did this weekend? This feels different.

man you are so stupid, go protest lenin's statue.

you think all trump voters are neo nazis you idiot? what civil war? you are just a cult made of internet trolls and a handfull of nazi loons under FBI surveillance

I know I need to start carrying, I especially need defense at home.

As a nogunz, is all that crap stuck to that poor AR neccecary?

Wouldn't know. I don't own one.

they have been fighting for like the last year, antifa killed a dude at a Milo rally, if that that doesnt start something nothing will

Most? No. Most of that is marketing and consumerism. You need a light and iron sights.

t. Reformed gear queer

Looks like a magnifier attached to an eotech sight and a laser. It would be really hard to miss with that gun.

Also, AR's are like a gun lovers Lego kit, they are extremely personalized rifles

I don't have any of that junk on mine.

Holographic site, magnifier for sight, infrared and red dot laser, light (probably with infrared spectrum), hand switch for light, fore grip, adjustable buttstock.

Its all fine gear if you actually use it, not unusual for navy seals or marines.

Punch a nazi
You aren't going to leave your room faggot

Don't need a light

>
the eotech 3x flip to side, eotech 556.a65, and atipal~looking laser, and some flashlight are worth more than 2-3+ times the rifle :I

I see you've never cleared a house or worried about id'ing someone

here what ill use on alt right activists

You'll be amazed how violent people will get when Tyrone tries to break in.

No, not at all. All you need is an optic (iron sights, red dot, or scope) and a sling to help stabilize the shot, and a light in cas you are caught in the dark. The most important thing is to have some expirence shooting the gun more so than any attachment.

it's pushing closer to it. But we will not see a civil war in our life time. Not until the white race becomes a minority and is subjugated to and treated like scum. That's easily 80 years from now. Most we will see is the media pushing for more social class, racial, and political clashes. Simple divide and conquer tactics by the Jews. We need to be divided more before anything happens

I don't know how much more divided we can be without being physically hostile.

Nice firearms, I prefer a simpler setup myself, however I've always enjoyed an angle mounted 1x dot for rapid target aquasition

We shall truly see what happens in Boston tomorrow, godspeed and hopefully everyone is prepared for what happens despite the City preventing the law abiding citizens on the right from wearing body armor, having sticks, or masks along with backpacks.

A civil war is the end game. That will allow outside influences to have more power. It will give the government power. Long story short as all of pol knows it's the Jews. They control the media. They fund all these leftist terrorist groups and Israel is the only ethno state that wont take refugees yet shills for it the most. focus on the big picture OP. Kill the zog. Kill the federal reserve.

Who will the military side with?

alot more divided senpai.
Until we are laws being passed that mitigate and subjugate the whites ( its a ways a way) there will be only minor clashes.

>After decades of Balkanization and white replacement, have we reached the race war?

We haven't reached the critical mass of "awakened" people just yet. But we certainly are heading down that path at the moment. Whether or not it ever gets to that point will be determined by how well we push our narrative and how misbehaved minorities become.

>necessary?
Technically no
>can it be necessary?
Absolutely. This would only be used in a night time scenario. Your gun should be as light as necessary.

I wish.

Maybe we need a hotter summer. We didn't have enough chimpouts this year.

This is a white civil war.

Damn you people are concrete thinkers.

It's a civil war and we are winning.

Keep going with the racism angle you'll really win with that one. You didn't brainwash us Jews. You inoculated us.

Same mistake hitler made bombing London. Once they realized they could survive the bombs their was no stopping their victory.

it will dissolve. Some will side with the government and follow orders. But you have to take in to consideration some individuals will not obey and some officers in charge will order their troops not to follow. It will over all, the military will side with the correct side. our side.

DD sights are best sights

>have we reached the race war
I believe so. Try to imagine blacks accepting peaceful coexistence after all of this.

Kek, you are confusing me.

You don't meet the IQ or grammar requirements to post here. Go away.

> anyone who opposes antifa is labeled a Nazi

No, just the people who carry flags with swastikas and shout Sieg Heil. But you're better than that, aren't you, OP?

No. Just buy a
>See flag
Oh, sorry bro

That stock on the left rifle looks really nice, what is it?

Liar. A tiny minority of those protestors were Nazis. Hell, even that traitor Romney was called a Nazi.

Could mean they do not know. Kek only verifies that statement said by individual is true.

First post had double negative and was open ended to begin with.

Watch my numbers. Kek = Happen

archive.is/CQvbZ

Archive of the terrorist George Soros and his many front groups. This kike is an enemy of America and wants civil war so he can create the communist system he craves so badly.

>you're better than that,
Where the hell do you think you are?

Op is that a magnifier in the front? Can u like move that bitch to the left or something? Very far left of gat.

is the media talking about civil war? If yes, then its not happening. However, if (they) want a war to happen, its going to happen.

Ive got a .22 pistol and a BB gun. how fucked am i?

LOVE BEATING OFF NAZIS WITH MUH BBC

We better hope for a civil war. It's clear that the media, the major tech giants, and 99% of the establishment won't let us win in any other way. All of our institutions are infiltrated and completely taken over and aligned against us. We can't even get word out via the typical channels without getting shut down.

The only way we can win is if they overestimate themselves and escalate the violence even further. They can't control the antifa wing of their ideology, so our best hope is for the anarchist crowd to get off script and straight up kill one of ours. That could actually start off a chain reaction that leads to civil war. And a civil war would yield a right wing resurgence that could actually fix this country. Until that happens we'll continue circling the drain of history, declining into a multicultural shithole that will eventually become a powder keg of it's own kind.

We're going to get out and out war one way or the other. Either within the next 10 years, or 30 years later.

What do you own? Shotgun? Or as digits suggest a 1911??

>removing confederate history in the south
>sure this will end well

Magpul UBR with the aluminum striker.

I have no proof but I'm willing to bet George Soros funded the BLM, ANTIFA and the tiki torch white supremacist march. He has Hillary and McCain on his payroll and I'm sure much of Congress.

No.

Fuck off Soros.

You will not divide and destroy this nation

As a gunguy, that's a bit much with the niggin out of that rifle

Nothing. I'm a firearm virgin.

I agree in part, nothing short of war will enable us to restart and get rid of the globalists that are so deeply entrenched in our govt. However, the problem is we have no clear enemy to fight. There's no antifa headquarters to storm, and the local govt is clueless. That doesn't make them not at fault, but hardly deserving of execution either. So what/who exactly do we aim our trillions of bullets at? We have no solid leadership.

It never happens until it does. I dont see a way to stop this madness.

Just added "gear queer" to my lexicon. Thanks user!

I imagine the interior of the country would storm the cities. It's where all of this madness is coming from.

Sigh im so jealous. I've been trying to save for an AR but i'm trying to pay down debt so I can escape ((them)) once and for all.

What's the Sup Forums approved AR ?

yes yes yes i hope and wish yes

By choice, or are you working to fix that? Of course if you're mentally unstable or have a record I guess you might not have a choice.

Someone needs to check out all those crazy conservative christian broadcasts and radios. If they are screaming about communists, and erasing history, and you see hat wearing rednecks being all paranoid, maybe it's on.

I keep fucking saying it, but no one takes it seriously.

We are in Phase Two. Political violence is common place, but not widespread enough and there are almost no deaths (one person has died so far, almost two). Law enforcement mostly has a handle on things. Sporadic, loosely crackdowns of organizations and digital media/information and suppression will happen. We are seeing all of this.

Phase Three is right around the corner. Political violence will be both widespread and deadly, seeing multiple deaths or at least one death per event. I strongly believe if more statues and monuments come down that include the Forefathers, we will enter Phase Three. In this phase, law enforcement WILL NOT have a handle on things, and the aftermath of political violence will mostly be handled by federal law enforcement. Total censorship and suppression of digital media and organizations will be the norm.

Phase Four is all out war. This will be the result of increasing tensions, fueled by large groups of people wanting to get back to the status qou. Polticians at all levels will send in the dogs on anyone who does not follow set protocols at this point, law enforcement at all levels will be stretched thin from both domestic and foreign threats, so attacks and skirmishes will be frequent. ISPs and digital sharing networks will be complicit with law enforcement directions to hunt people down.

Phase Five depends solely on how Phase Four plays out and if it is reached, but Habeas Corpus will probably be suspended and curfews will be set in place. Due to jail and prison over population, internment camps will be set up to house political criminals. At this point we are in a civil war and constant state of emergency with the National Guardsmen being sent in to relieve and assist local governments.

Pretty fucked, actually

I need some shekels.

Just got this 1911 a week ago at gander for 40% off because they are going out of business. Is this good if there is an upcoming war or should I look into getting an ar as well?

The one on the right is an AR but the one on the left is a MATEN. (.308). I just bought the parts and assembled them. You can build/assemble them for cheap.

>implying the globalists dont WANT a civil war to destabilize america and turn it into the new money making war machine like they did in the middle east

we are literally next.

good to know.

the left fear this more than anything else
they KNOW the right is a far more capable fighting force, hence their desperation to shut it down using the police, normies, anything by calling anyone with right leanings a nazi.

Sure, but who would they storm once they got their? The local police? Military bases? Capital building? Are they just going to slaughter everyone associated with the govt? It sounds good to say they're just going to storm unarmed liberals and take over, but logistically it's much more complicated and difficult than that.

Psst, I'm one of those crazy Christians. Catholic actually. Trust me. They've been wise to Muzzies and they're quickly waking up to antifa. The only thing they're slow with is the JQ

Isolated incidents in some shit cities is not a marker for civil war. Calm your tits, OP.

>2017
>we need to remove all confederate statues
>now just wait

punch him

>2018
>why is there a white man running for office
>now just wait

punch him

Hehe. This is just whitey getting scared.

Civil War you say. Try shooting this with "ya guns"

AR10 .308 is it. You can buy a decent DPMS one for about $850. Add sights and mags and ammo, and a pistol

They're slow with the JQ because Catholics have been in bed with the Jews ever since they both set foot on Ellis Island and worked hand in hand to overthrow the WASP establishment, then got kicked to the curb by Schlomo when the deed was done.

>shoot at it with BB gun
>it is not falling down
>shoot
>not falling
>run into the woods
>it kills the neighbors instead of me
>return and start harassing my enemies

Haha, MASTER TACTICIAN

You can get a good firearm for $200-300 or less. You don't need all the bells and whistles. It's a matter of prioties. Don't eat out for a week or two and there's your gun. Cut back on your consumerism and you can save more, making yourself less dependent on the system that wants to keep you under their control.

I can easily find the money. I'm first working on getting Shlomo off my back.

You do know it's public fucking knowledge where the hotboxes are that control those things right? Not to mention these things CAN be spoofed right?

> oh no, not the drones!

I'd be more more worried about armored tanks than fucking drones. The moment a drone is used to kill a US citizen on US soil, the bases that have those will have their wires overrun.

Dam you ran into the woods. Now you're dead

This is why we need to loosen 2nd amendment rights not make them more restrictive. It was meant to allow us to overthrow our own govt in case it becomes tyrannical. We SHOULD be able to take out drones.

>When have we seen conservatives openly armed
TACLARPing is Burgerland's national sport
>and fighting like we did this weekend
Wasn't very intense besides the aspie in the Challenger, who it's not even clear did it intentionally

No

1 high-profile death recently, many more lower-profile deaths.
Constant riots and protests, the State Government ignoring the National Government's orders, most people having guns...

Yep, looks like civil war within a decade, I believe.

>soldiers runs at me
>strip myself of clothes, shit myself, rant about the dark ages of doom as i run past him
>too shocked to respond
>use it to hide in a cave or dig and bury myself surrounded by foliage

Haha, SUN TZU MASTERMIND

Well then good for you. Just don't wait till its too late. And it never hurts to start stocking up on other supplies as well.

Soooo 2nd amendment rights should include anti-aircraft missles? Good luck with that.

which said will "La Raza" be on?

hopefully lmao

In a freely accessible den of pussies. Steve Bannon was fired get over it and go home before somebody cracks open your nazi skull.

You need to be reeducated.

During this presidency? Probably not. To be honest, it'll probably be during whoever is after Trump. The stage is set for a Red Guards type of situation. They just need a leader to be in position.

>aquasition

Dude you made me smile.......You win

I know it will never happen, but yes it should. We should have whatever is necessary to not only fight against the govt, but WIN. This is absolutely what the founding fathers wanted, they knew if the govt had no fear of its citizens fighting back, then it would only be a matter of time until they begin to oppress us.

Keep dreaming for it you larping bitch.
What is really going to happen is that companies are going to ban your people little self promotion sites and profiles, you unmask in public again and you're getting fired. Your parents will take your xbox away.

Race war...pfft...

The Serbian is like the cockroach, a noble animal of survival. While the dinosaurs gloat, the cockroach endures.

Such is the way of the Eternal Tao.

Truth be told now that trump is in office I do wish I had a 50 cal. right about now.

Yea making up new symbols with fasces on them and shit isn't fooling anyone.