/HTG/: THE HIJACK IS OFF

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Disregard the apparent shill attempts to astroturf this Para Los Ninos location. They're either setting up a false flag, muddying the waters or both. Valid leads should always be summarized thoroughly, tied into one of the search vectors being currently looked at and explained exhaustively. Any other information being spammed around should be met with skepticism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/
youtu.be/zlTZQxNf3PE
youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y
youtu.be/M_gfMAkmbsU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119826598/#119826598
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operation that has been targeting /HTG/:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Information On Various Shill Groups Operating On 4chan/

I have spoken with the other regular OP of these threads and we will be developing methods to prevent the hijacking/misinformation attempts that have been attempted this week.

according to r/losangeles there were a shitload of police and helicopters around Broadway and 6th in downtown LA today

Interesting.

Pic related is the search vectors we are still covering. Note that just because one location of interest is found, others will not also be uncovered. Don't get circlejerked.

bump for the kids

Search zone without the vectors, use both as you look around

Additional map with points of interest graphed on it.

For fucks sake anons, if you don't see people posting proper information in the thread and using the investigative methods we've been sticking with for weeks now don't go posting in it.

bamp

What was up with the police commissioner stuff, the Caruso guy?

Bump, let's see what progress we can make today.

I'll even post a thread theme today in anime spook user's absence. Hopefully my music tastes is to your all's liking.

youtu.be/zlTZQxNf3PE

So can someone please explain to me why anon5 is credible?

Don't know, I suspect that was a shill attempt to false flag these generals.

I don't have any love for Caruso and have actually looked at some investments he's made before in other investigations but I'm curious about why he was targeted like that.

There was no "evidence" posted using topographical or map data. Just a bunch of circumstantial evidence like they did with pizzagate. That kind of thing should be posted in /EWO/ threads.

you think we got sidetracked by Caruso? or just not ready for the whole enchilada before we find the hard evidence?

Thanks man. Yeah we do have to be so careful with naming names until we are absolutely positive. I will keep Caruso in my radar because those positions of power he holds are pretty typical in these kinds of rackets (ala franklin scandal) but yeah there definitely was a lot of shilling, and as we saw with pizzagate, naming names with people too itchy with excitement and sentimentality can really fuck shit up.

No one could make a strong argument as to why he would be connected to the MDC. That Para Los Ninos place isn't even big enough to function as a MDC. Finding the MDC is what we're mainly focusing on.

It does the trick, good to see you user. Let's keep digging around the search zone because clearly someone is getting very desperate/upset.

The way that information was astroturfed told me all I needed to know about that "lead"

I'm gonna keep that spot in the back of my mind just in case but that was not the MDR we have been searching for. We are looking for a very large building, complex of buildings etc.

The shill group used that Jensen guy as a distraction to attack the threads. Not sure if that was because they are all in the same group or if they just took advantage of a third party intrusion.

Keep him in mind but the way it was pushed and crossposted to Voat (which is controlled) was very telling

The shills have been trying to shut these generals down for months and that looked like an attempt to give the mods "justification"

oh sick ANON5 strapped on his mech suit and kicked ass

Bump

1) [Continue to sweep the Search Area & take note of anything interesting.]

2) ["2 Headed Dragon with a Belly of Steel"]

The current Search Area is merely 1 of the Heads. The other Head can be found/located eastward of the Rail-Yards(Belly).

3) [If I simply said where the MDC & DC's are, then people wouldn't learn or have learned how to find them.]

As the old expression goes. "If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man how to fish, he eats for life"

hey there, thoughts on the Caruso debacle?

We need to examine areas that we have not already covered in the search area.

You have touched on the area north of the 10, and we exhaustively looked into the spots in west Vernon. We should check out what is east of there now.

I am very glad to see you here, it was very frustrating watching the attacks happening the past two days.

Don't worry about not simply giving us the locations. I'm trying to learn how to do this for myself.

Will look around for that second area near the rail lines after we have finished this portion.

Gotten tons of hits since last night along with something huge.

Just visited the Para Los Nino's center.
Asked for a tour stating my young brother is looking for a place for after school since I work at McMaggotBurger and my mother works night at the local hospital.

Tanya was incredibly nice and provided a through tour of the facility. I also asked to interview several people in order to make sure this was the right place for my brother. I picked out several individuals and they all said the same. It's a solid place for poverty stricken families. Decided to have my girlfriend ask some families leaving the area too if they had heard anything. Apparently they hold a lot of fund raisers and other community projects but nothing insane.

For good measure I lost a USB drive inside and hope to get a ping soon just in case.

What now?

Are you going to include that Para Los Ninos on the list?

also what is the protocol if we think we have found it? Anonymous tip to authorities?

That place is not the main area we are looking for. If anything, it is a location that would be supplying product (kids) to the main location. But I haven't even seen any evidence of that at all.

People should stop going there until we have a better idea of why that lead was pushed so hard.

No, not until someone can sit down and very meticulously explain why it was of interest. Learn to identify astroturfing attempts.

It would take a lot of verification but doing something like calling in the Fire Department etc might be a way to go. You can't just call up the LAPD and tell them you found it. They certainly already know about it.

It's funny because Jensen called the Nino's location bullshit and everyone flamed him last night. Anyone seen him since?

He's probably around, mumbling to himself about his failed attempt to derail this.

I suspect that he was someone coming here to attack these threads who was not related to the regular shill group that has been coming for us

I still wonder if that was Anon6, his tactics just seemed similar to me and Anon6 hasn't been around lately as far as I can tell.

What is this map based off of? I'm semi new to this thread.

What makes everyone think he was a shill? I heard an anonymous went through the data he posted and found his manifesto. Includes links to almost everything we have been doing, a proton mail account along with contact information for some folks in China.

What did he do?
Potential Aspie?

His Onion links were very strange and could get people in trouble by clicking on them.

He started shilling our threads after people didn't go along with his "suggestions" and he tried to co opt these threads by claiming to be "new management"

Not someone that could be trusted to be a team player at all.

It's a long story and not what we are focusing on. I need to write a summary of our methodology in these threads so that people understand better what we are doing.

Right now we are looking through this area of LA for warehouses, shipping companies, abandoned buildings etc that look like they might be of interest and cataloguing them.

Yeah, people went through those too.
Nothing but sites asking for passwords and other things.

>>Vmware
>>Proxies

Along with a few sites that sided with the enemy apparently it broke down a fairly large network. Not sure.

I mean, people found something in those leaks he put down. Maybe he was onto something.

Just to expand on the points that I mentioned:

1) [As you do multiple sweeps, you can slowly start reducing the Search Area even more.]

2) [The relationship between the Heads is interesting]

Focus on sweeping the Search Area to find other interesting locations before going after single targets.

1) These threads are concerning them.

2) Doing LA first is going to help /HTG/ when it comes to looking at other cities.

3) You'll find some interesting things in that secondary Search Area & will see how they connect to the MDC Search Area.

Sup Forums is watched by many eyes & many people. Get the ball rolling on here when it comes to spreading information.

He never said anything about taking over,
I was in that thread and he simply stated that he wants to get things more organized because no one could navigate the archives along with other information.

This is what I'm saying, I'm just confused because I visited the Nino location and nothing was wrong. The leads we found have lead to nothing I have seen and Jensen's lead to a 40 page manifesto and other locations outside the US

Bump

Look at the archives and some of the threads he posted.

He literally did when he tried to start his own thread(s). And his reaction when we didn't play along should tell you all you need to know.

That is because the Nino location is a bad lead. Just keep watching/observing and over time you will start to notice commonalities when shills are pushing stuff.

1) Who was the Jensen guy, was he related to the main shill group or another party?

2) I know which is why I want to learn as much as I can before we do this at a second location.

3) Can you explain the relationship between the two "Heads" a little more? Do they deal in different, but complimentary products?

Ok I looked into the past threads to find out the general idea of how the maps were made (based on drug trafficking and democratic counties). I've also read through most of the compiled info. What's the end goal once "we've" compiled a list of suspicious places with a bit of evidence to support them?

Belly of steel means a digestive system connected to both heads.
Are big warehouses very close to railroads access to be focused on ?
Like the ones in 1913 E Vernon Ave for example ?

Also, do both heads eat different type of food/trafficking ? That is a weird analogy.

I did.

>>He stated he wanted to help
Got burned

>>Came back the next day
Got burned and told to come back tomorrow

>>Once more posted in a thread and was immediately banned.

>>Stated he had 32 active computers and continued to make new threads
all of which were shut down immediately with stenography in the pictures.

>>Tried creating his own threads and shit posted the fuck out of everything to gain attention on the problem since no one else would listen.

>>Once he calmed down he explained her was on medication and he wanted to organize things because "that is all I'm good for." and his sister was raped and murdered.

What didn't I read?

>I know where the MDC is but you need to find it for yourself
>no spoonfeeding
>im 120
>spine beetles
>ayylmaos
>powerstructures
>planetside2

It's unusual for someone to be so controlling immediately from the get go like that person. His behavior was strange.

He made a thread because no one would listen. Was a confirmed autist.

He made a thread because he didn't see one online and thought it went down.

How are you guys not seeing that?

Because he confirmed he was autistic and on medication, totally off his fucking rocker. Dude works for. CRA and just does computer shit

Did you not see the posts where he threatened people in the thread by saying "they're onto you"?

Same thing happened to Jensen,
Tried pointing it out and got banned.

There was stenography in the pictures? That is interesting.

His behavior was very odd and if he wasn't a shill, he's so unstable that we don't want him involved. I read over the archives and he was acting off to the point that he pissed off the other posters.

He tried to rewrite out OP, change everything in the threads. Then used threats when people didn't listen.

Something was off about that guy.

Being off your rocker is a quality probably not best suited for a team effort.

>agreeing with frankposting
>not seeing this as a problem

Interesting.

Check this out

They as in the individual involved. These threads aren't secret which is what bothered him so much. It's in the manifesto bud, people are aware of what's going on. Why isn't it getting shut down? Because it's a false information campaign. Rule one of infosec is don't post you shit in a public place.

1) Another party.

3) East Head(Secondary) supports the more important West Head(Main)

1) /HTG/ has the MDC Search Area(currently what is being looked at) & the secondary Search Area that is eastward of the Rail-Yards.

2) The analogy makes sense after both Search Area's are looked at & the MDC located.

So why are people believing in anon5? Did he predict something, etc.?

My usual method of posting pics in this thread from an external device are suddenly not working. If I post some screen shots on the infinity chan thread would anyone be interested in reposting them here?

1) Interesting

By east of the rail yards do you mean we should follow the tracks that link to the two in this image Compartmentalization harms investigations and he knew that.

>> saying everyone here is 100% mentally capable?

There was stego in the pictures and they are lost now. Jensen has been banned and it looks like he left after being burned to a crisp. While we may not agree with what he did being right, we have to acknowledge his intentions to show us a perspective. If we continue to fixate on one individual accounts and a possible person working on the inside then that makes us no better. To be a good investigator you have to be able to work with individuals you may not like. That is just life.

>>Why haven't the threads been shut down unless we are getting colder.

Shut the fuck up and don't lump me in with your fake villain sockpuppet (((Jensen))) who was just Frank with a different Trip.

The perpetrator is fake, the MDC is fake and Frank is not 120 years old. Can you fucking faggots get off my board and go to 8chaim pls

I will repost them

He's predicted quite a few things including a number of terror attacks, CTR/Brock's involvement in child porn, additional info like Ivanka's role in the Syria strikes. He also mentioned the likelihood of false flags being blamed on the right long before Charleston happened.

You really should follow his threads for fun and watch his predictions if you have not.

This is no longer "your" board

see this
youtube.com/watch?v=omaX3N8Op7Y
>

He reommended the investigation be moved to a secure site where people cannot watch and pry on what we know.

>>It's In the book.
Facebook messages along with other information POINTING THESE THREADS OUT.

How is that a good investigation if literally fuckbook is aware.

Why are you so avid in defending this person you don't even know and clearly displayed suspicious behavior? /HTG/ is clearly still running fine without him.

If you look at these pictures:

Eastward of the Rail-Yards there is a large amount of Warehouses.

Much like how this MDC Search Area was mapped/dotted/outlined out, that Secondary Search Area needs a similar treatment.

Because it isn't right what we did to him.
We didn't even here him out and I feel bad about it.

>>Implying everyone is a heartless shill unless they have spine beetles.

I honestly feel bad and I think a few people actually was interested in what he was going to dump.

Many groups are aware of these threads, both good and bad. Even I have heard from contacts that we are being watched and I am not an "insider" by any means.

Look user, you seem to have missed that the Para Los Ninos lead was being astroturfed/pushed by shills. The operatives that are actually paid to do this stuff are quite good at manipulation. Learn to detach your emotions from the decision process and rely on your powers of observation more.

That guy was here to attack these threads and was very skilled at what he did. They all peel like a rotten banana if you stand them up for long enough though.

You said you already know where it is tho? Did I miss something? Do you want me to go dig into 4plebs and post the part where you said you know where the MDC is located

I'm not emotional, I'm saying Jensen got burned BECAUSE he said the Nino was fake.
Don't lecture me like I'm a child, I'm aware of infosec.

>>Why can't we catch them?
They are actively watching these threads.

His manifesto confirmed it.

Now you are acting strange to be quite honest.

Posted some stuff there now, hopefully it helps.

This entire investigation is astroturfed by shills and its been proven numerous times. Kill yourselves, all of you.

Maybe a bunker east of the railroad tracks/logistics yard

How?

This is what I'm saying, I'm asking about Jensen and you are immediately changing your typography with me. Don't lump me in with someone who is unaware of what you are doing.

Fucking this

Nah I'm not too convinced on anon5, I'm reading his past threads and he just seems too vague, intentionally mysterious, and he too often accuses people of being CTR.
He also hasn't made any substantial predictions (I could be wrong, you'd just have to link me one)

I still think you guys are doing good work by attempting to map out human trafficking, but you seem to be too hung up on staying on track with the map (which isn't based on a lot of evidence in itself) and shills

Jensen had legitimate information that Anon5 and friends burned

Can I get a screenshot, link?

This

Ah ok. I will look at it once we are done with the MDC Search Area.

Still worrying we will miss the MDC as we sweep around

You're acting a little odd yourself now, it's like all I have to

Alright let me look at it. We want to strictly stick to areas in this zone

That's ok lad if you are skeptical you can just let us do our thing. I don't blame you for questioning things. Once we actually find some stuff maybe consider coming back and giving our methods a second chance.

I don't have time to link you to threads where he predicted specific things right now.

I feed on your anger

I'm sorry that the recent turn of events have struck such a cord with you.

youtu.be/M_gfMAkmbsU
Maybe this will help you calm down.

I didn't get one but it was archived.

Jensen was banned.

I saw screenshots in a previous thread showing other pages of the manifesto.

No. Jensen was another larp playing badguy in your game of charades.

Alright just for you I went into the archives and dug this up, here is where he mentioned Ivanka's role in the Syria strikes a week before Eric Trump mentioned it in an interview

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119826598/#119826598

Can you link to those additional screenshots? I"m curious to see them.

Kek, shills shilling shills

This stuff is important to me.
I don't like shills like Anon5 posting vague garbage. When Jensen was straight forward with what he had.

You have to admit, people found some crazy stuff about the location from last night. Building a hotel over the Las Vegas tunnels?

Are the tunnels under Los Angeles a factor at all?

One of you guys will partially agree with me and push a slightly different anti-frank narrative, but I know that all of you are liars.

also is next week going to be particularly "interesting", politically?

Sorry user I don't have them.
I'm just here for last night and saw him get burned

Thank you I'll look into them.

You guys realize it's the cartels doing this right? Were the sanctuary cities not a clue?

How safe do you feel talking about disrupting their revenue stream on a clearnet site?

dude, he fucking predicted the spain terror attack

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

oh man yeah his info was so solid

You didn't screen shot the manifesto?
Let me see if I can find that.

To be honest I too got sucked in by it and contributed to the mania. It's exciting to think that we had it but there was a giant leap from looking at Young's and then all of a sudden why Caruso? Total leap even if he seems like he has his fingers in a lot of pies. Would be bad if he was innocent. Singlemindedness can be reckless in these situations. I'll look over the eastern area and see what pops out.

Is this still a valid lead?

If you target soldiers kids, you have a headstart on a newly orphaned child.

I'm touched.