What pill is this?

Too woke

youtube.com/watch?v=AlVuMxt-xtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Syt0S_EctM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sexy milf love getting red pilled, guy was just spitting game..

someone who just read an introductory philosophy textbook-pill

the autism pill

Wat.

holy fuckiong shit this fellow trascended reality and spoke the truth from an altered state

The German idealism pill, duh

isnt he just saying that trump believes in kantian moralism ?

he's kind of playing on their ignorance

Will get high in about 2 hrs, thnx m8

That’s simply The Pill

how many timelines is this man on?

watch this documentary, who knew hitler was part of a esoteric cult?

my bad
youtube.com/watch?v=5Syt0S_EctM

>the anglos knows about our plans
>they know we can travel in time

Oh nein shut it down!

The I-only-took-post-modernist-continental-philosophy-courses-and-ignored-that-400-level-philosophy-of-science-course-to-my-philosophy-degree-pill

read treastise of human nature, dawg

He just namedrops philosophers he read about from shitty english translations.

>being this new

I've seen this kantbot video tons of times but what always gets me is what language is that whore speaking when she talks to her phone?

kantbot is my father. no memeing

That seems anti white.

pretty crazy, ancient rituals popping up at of no where

Fucking kantbot.

The Kantpill

Kek. He learned how to switch mid-sentence. That thing isn't human.

Lol I've spit shit like this but only on large amounts of mushrooms, weed, and alcohol.

Not really, the philosophers he talks about were all German Idealists. They aren't just random names he's dropping.

This why I'm a little against pot legalization, we are going to get a full generation of imbeciles like this one, sort yourself out before trying drugs.

Clean your fucking room.

t. degenerate

>20+ posts in
>ctrl+f
>"kantbot"

How does everyone not know him? Anyone calling him some college philosophy freshman doesn't know shit, Kantbot is a scholar.

He's /ourguy/ you thick retard. It's just a prank bro. You're as thick as the retard who goes "we tried that, they lost" talking about Nazis because he thinks that's what kantbot means by "German idealism"

The black yellow and red pill

Have you read some of these guys?

lol

>full generation of people that understand Hegelian dialectics and Kantian idealism
Gee sounds awful, much worse than a generation full of people watching tv.

DUDE, IDEALISM LMAO

:)

Like Jordan Peterson. I gave up dipping at 25. Gave up heavy drinking at 27. Weed at 28. And all drugs at 29.

Got a white wife, trying to knock her up beginning this month. Wish me luck lads.

Based Kantbot

Is this meme archive's new channel? His old one isn't up anymore and I'm getting recommendations for this channel now

I wish you and your William good luck and god speed sonny. If you need someone to root for you i can get a couple of buds and come over, we can get b day hats and those silly whistles and whistle when you score

Kantbot is truly /ourguy/

Thanks, sonny. I'll be fine!

You need to learn about what the Thule Society was actually up to.
You don't go from a literally underground group of Germanic traditionalists and mystics to the greatest military and social force in the history of mankind over the course of 30 years without help especially considering what happened during the Wiemar era and the hyper inflation.

This kid is onto something. Believe it.

Whatever man, just saying it could be a cool story to tell your kid and we could even video tape that shit and occasionally switch to ourselves giving thumbs up or the "u rock" sign and even give you high fives when you're done. Imagine one day showing that to your kid, he'll think you're cool n sheeeeit

>being this stupid

Holy lel

That's Kantbot memeing