Alt Left cringe thread

Post the most unsavory members of the violent left and discuss how far the political left has fallen since the 90's. I remember the days when they actually fought against globalization and corporate neoliberal and neoconservative ideas but now they can't get enough of that sweet sweet identity politics poison.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-24653643
huffingtonpost.com/entry/van-jones-praises-donald-trump-speech_us_58b67c27e4b060480e0cfd4c
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/van-jones-praises-donald-trump-speech_us_58b67c27e4b060480e0cfd4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These people attack the working class but they also want to create a "workers' paradise".

that's all bullshit propaganda for the peasants.

>implying communists were the problem in 1932

LOL PERFECTLY DESCRIBES OP

reminds me of pic related

do you really think anyone would be shocked or appalled that the logo for a pretty explicitly commie group would have commie roots in literally itself?

>t-the nazis were communists!!!
what? the nazis were nationalist and in favor of state control of industry, through state management of existing firms. communism is all about industry being publically-owned and either formally part of the government or at least being co-op styled

you are either a cuck or a woman, no man who respects himself would consider women as an important part of his life more than his beliefs and actions.

They're what scared the normies into supporting the NSDAP enough for them to take power, so yes they were a big part of that problem.

Im half kike so I cant be a white nationalist, but I really, really want to skin alive every single subhuman inferior nigger monkey left on this planet.

Look at the kind of faggots you brought with you. No wonder you got your asses stomped in the street before one of you went jihadi and gave us a martyr.

Antifa is gettimg great press coverage right now.

>The 4 Emotions

>there's only 3 listed

>receive threats from juggalos
Jesus fuck you guys suck at life.

>captcha was a helicopter
Zozzle

>gib me dat
>muh dik
>chimping out
>din do nuffin

thats 4 emotions you canadian brainlet

retard

>whoop whoop see you in DC

I don't know why this made me kek so hard

Who will win?

OP your pic is just the exact same thing in two different forms

>din do nuffin
that falls under chimping out, otherwise why wouldnt it have a plaintext label? and even if it did thats still part of chimping out. kys yankee

>proud boys
do they have those in the US? I thought that was just a canadian maritimes thing. id never heard of them before i visited halifax

Just think some insecure nog or cuck went out of his way to make that

This is a black woman protecting an attendee of a KKK rally from mob violence in 1996.

bbc.com/news/magazine-24653643

A black journalist wrote about it:

>That some in Ann Arbor have been heard grumbling that she should have left the man to his fate, only speaks of how far they have drifted from their own humanity. And of the crying need to get it back.

>Keshia's choice was to affirm what they have lost.

>Keshia's choice was human.

>Keshia's choice was hope.

Today, the media is covering for documented political violence and performing a mass gaslighting of it's viewers using faux outrage over "moral equivalence".

Think about that.

americans are truly insane

That's what disappoints me the most. People in the middle or the near left or near right who might disagree with you but don't approve of iconoclasm or beating protesters are going to be forced to take a side or die.

And let's not bullshit - right now the only forcing the far right does is going 'cuckadoodle doo' and maybe dox you though that usually happens as a result of a crime. The left will beat you, dox you for your belief/opinion/what you say when it's not a crime, and attempt to socially assassinate you. There's only one faction right now helping to radicalize people and it's not a bunch of tiki-torch bearing faggots in polo shirts or retarded meme flags.

>forced to take a side or die.
only in the US

here in Canada, most people are fairly moderate and think of the far right and far left as complete jokes. the only time the "alt-left" is taken at all seriously is when it's natives being uppity, and even then it's in the context of "natives being uppity" and not "anti-fasciste"

I hear in most of europe and the UK it's mostly similar, on top of them having ACTUAL problems to deal with as a nation (immigrant crises and soverignty/EU participation)

>The left will beat you, dox you for your belief/opinion/what you say when it's not a crime, and attempt to socially assassinate you.

I wonder if this is why the journalists comply, though it could just be that the left in general is just that much more radicalized and the journalists believe it too. But I do remember when Van Jones made a few complimentary remarks about Trump while still disagreeing with him, and look what happened.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/van-jones-praises-donald-trump-speech_us_58b67c27e4b060480e0cfd4c

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/van-jones-praises-donald-trump-speech_us_58b67c27e4b060480e0cfd4c

These kinds of people should be gassed unironically.

can't be the only one who thinks antifias look cool as hell
meanwhile we look like a bunch of fucking virgin dorks at rallies, etc.

yeah as much as bongs love their CCTV and knife bins, the US has always been the prototype for Airstrip One.

It's like all of politics has come down to not putting someone in power, but in establishing the canon that the locals agree with, regardless of who actually rules.

it's very strange to look at it from an ex-commonwealth country where tradition is sacred and records are kept up even if the records are wrong, and the wrongness of the record is just made on a different record you write in the margins of the first record, and politics is a game of establishing the new records (by way of acts, laws, etc) but always doing so in the framework of the old records

I feel like even american law outright ignores itself from time to time, like how the second amendment exists and yet every state has its own variety of gun bans, and the ATF exists at all

It's a lot of things but one of them is the hysteria and legitimizing of violence against someone they deem a nazi. The histrionics of believing that Trump is an existential threat to the country eclipse the same level of hysteria about Obama being a Kenyan Tehranian candidate Muslim and is held by the entirety of the left. Not just the far left like the Kenyan Muslim-crypto nonsense was (Obama definitely was a Muslim when he was growing up because it's not like his cultural-relativism mother would have told his Indonesian step-father "No no, my son was baptized Christian and he will remain Christian") but the entire leftist landscape believes this.

Like some articles have mentioned, if you believe that Trump and his supporters are truly racist nazi white supremacist totalitarians, then it obligates you to behave like an extremist and uncompromising towards people who voted for him or support him. It makes anyone trying to take a middle position or recognize that the antifa have been violent as treasonous - akin to saying during the Iraq 2003 invasion that we're as bad as Saddam in some ways. That may have been par the course for the far left back then but it would have been social suicide for most people. Just like it is now.

We have a kind of Statsi secret police society today and it's not even one formed by the government - it's one we and the corporations who control us established. Think about how effective doxxing can be. You guys have found Clanton by just fucking pictures and visuals. No name whatsoever. That ought to only be possible for corporations or governments with bioscanned face-recognition software. Not autists on a Bhutanese carpet-weaving emporium. I spoke out to leftists about the dangers of condoning and normalizing doxxing (with them celebrating it for the yes youre racist twitter guy) because it's playing with fire and I got harassed and attacked for it. >>

You think fake news didn't exist back then? That black bitch was beating on him.

Told that tired bullshit of "If they want to hold hateful beliefs they should own up to it". I know it's not any kind of impartiality or even handed views on equality of law and treatment but rather punitive, sectarian, tribal and nepotistic "I want to punish those not of my tribe and reward those of my tribe" behavior you find in the third world. Because if I ask them "So you're okay with your friends who are LGBT or vote democrat in a deep red state being doxxed and outted?" and the tune would change instantly. The idiots don't realize that when one side condones and celebrates a behavior the other side will begin to do the same, and in turn more and more people will practice it.

Right now the doxxing is just far left and far right. But it's not going to stay that way forever. When it gets normalized (as it already is) it will make more people deem it acceptable for less monumental or important reasons. Instead of "because you assaulted someone" or "because you are a far right nazi/far left antifa" it becomes "because you said something nice about Trump" "Because you are pro-choice" "Because you said an off the cuff bigoted remark, and after you and I had a spat for another reason I dig that up and get you fired for it".

Personally I think doxxing should only be done when a crime has been committed. You all did the right thing with the Clanton case there. Because you were doing what cops do.

If someone investigates the identity of a crime's perpetrator, we call them police or detectives.

If someone investigates the identity of a potential terrorist or criminal but keeps that evidence confidential until/unless it comes time to arrest, we call them intelligence like the FBI/CIA/MI6.

If someone investigates the identity of someone who expressed a negative opinion, belief, or non-criminal action in order to uncover, shame, denigrate the individual socially or cause their relationships/employment to be ruined? We call them Stasi, secret police, witch-hunters. The left has confused violent belief with violent act, and so justified detective investigation/punishment of someone for a thought crime. Much like how the Stasi would prosecute the crime of disagreement with the state instead of disloyal treason to the state.

Yeah, but we look fairly harmless. Antifa look scary to normal people, with the militant look they sport.

you look like guys who post on puahate and /r9k/ and who hate women for not going for them

its all the tucked in polos and buzz cuts and shit, you look very... churchboi. but actual of-age church boys dont look like that anymore so it looks like youre just a gaggle of Nice Guys LARPing a beta uprising

Would it be better to look more like Marines? Or should we copy Antifa?

They are both disgusting and financed by the higher ups to ruin societies
I dont fall for the soviet meme

why is there a bunch of hats in the reflection?

The right wing protestors are the most deliberately un-cool looking dweebs ever, somebody needs to get the message out that polos and khakis are not cool

ffs for a bunch of people who consider themselves to be nazis they utterly lack the main redeeming quality the nazis had which was style and spectacle. Tiki torches and polos? You have got to be fucking kidding me