Does this guy look threatening?

Does this guy look threatening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY
viewfromll2.com/2012/04/05/minute-by-minute-timeline-of-trayvon-martins-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does he deserve to be shot on the street?

Is the law based on appearance of threat or act committed?

too soon dude

Kinda yeah

Looks like sage

Well he didn't suckerpunch me in the middle of the night so no

Yes, I'm afraid of ghosts.

I love how the contact numbers start with 666

really stimulates my cashews

Niggers are a blight

racist much!?

Give him a few years.

Yes, look at his animal grin

>He Jus a Babby
He Dindu Nutin

>literally whitewashing

>twospirit

What the fuck are these kikes smoking

Yup

spooky kek

Zimmer wasn't legally in the wrong but it was still a dick thing to do. Why do street watch if you can't overpower a teenager without using a gun?

It's almost like information can be deliberately misleading when presented in a vacuum without the appropriate context...

why be in the streets causing trouble if you dont wanna be killed in america of all places

Why attack a neighborhood watchman while breaking into cars - instead of....not.

>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUS WANT TO EXPLORE STARS N SHIET

lol. the fat ugly spic zimzam killed someone already worth 2 times as much as him

How is is a "dick thing to do", is you shoot a thug rather than allowing him to beat you unconscious and take your gun? He did the reasonable and responsible thing after calling for help and no one came.

Dis nigga!!!!
He ain't no angel!!
He's done shady shit.
Don't make this nigga look so innocent!!!
WTF is wrong with you!!!?!??!?!?

all niggers are a threat to civilized society

lol, nice try faggot. sage

Looks like a dead nigger to me.

Maybe he shouldn't have attacked a armed neighborhood watchman if he didn't want to get shot.

Looks like a dead nigger. Weird.

Like I said, if you aren't strong enough to take down a teenager you shouldn't be acting like a law enforcer.

Unless he was wandering the streets looking to murder someone he didn't deserve to be killed himself.

The watchman should have tried to stop him without lethal force first.

Yes

Go away nigger lover.

is that the dodge challenger driver?

When you just out of the bushes and try to "ground and pound" someone then you dirty nigger ass needs to die.

Keep crying about the wall, spic worshipper. If Trump was president back them zimzam would never have gotten across the Rio Grande.

Wasn't the end result that Martin decided to confront the "white boy" following him and then very quickly lost the upper hand when Zimmerman chose to shoot him instead of continuing to allow his head to be bashed into the concrete? Yeah, shitty situation. However, "deserve to be x" doesn't factor in. Liberals desire a perfect world of what should be when the environment humanity has evolved in doesn't give a fuck about idealism. I'm betting the pursuit of 2nd-degree murder charges against Fields will be the next Zimmerman trial once he's entered a self-defence plea of some kind and either is let off or a slap on the wrist sentence.

All of you have to listen to Dylann Roof's manifesto because of its importance.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY

Why can't we build 4 walls and then put all the niggers in there?

Stop being a faggot, it's okay to admit you didn't watch the trial.

viewfromll2.com/2012/04/05/minute-by-minute-timeline-of-trayvon-martins-death/

>Black

Yes it is, kill it with fire

Looks like a cute innocent kid. Who is he?

Seeing as how he was like 6'1, in the dark, completely hidden, and attacking a fat retarded latino/jew while yelling at him, yes. At that moment he must have seemed super threatening.

No because he's dead