You guys aren't going to kill anyone in Boston are you?

You idiots. Please don't do it! The FBI watches this board and all hostility aside this is getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkz0mAaf0c
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I use a drone controlled from north korea?

What?

Gtfo kid

This idiot is saying dumb things.

You can stop instigating violence for starters on here. Also, if ANTIFA decides to get stupid Boston PD will pulverize them.

Lonely tonight, girl?

Violence?

Kyle chapman was removed
They are letting a aids infected antifa member named rod webbee speak on the alt-right side.

Nobody is taking you seriously.

Antifa member rod webber is speaking on the alt-right side the event is a set up.
Screen shot this.

Don't do anything dumb.

Rod webber is going to.instigate violence tomorrow.

Protest peacefully. No violence.

Rod webber is bringing a bomb he is a antifa member
Here he is harrassing matt heimbach

I sure as hell hope nothing happens. I do not want to see anybody hurt. Right now though if something did happen, I would be highly suspect of a setup. The atmosphere is full of subterfuge and deceit. Both sides need to chill.

Don't go, then. Stay away. Let things calm down. Make your dumb memes.

They let antifa member rod webber on the alt-right side tomorrow and banned kyle chapman.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE BOSTON BOMBING LOOK LIKE FIRECRACKER!

I got digits. What do the 1s mean?

Rod webber is a massachusetts anarchist who protest trump and has aids

Rod webber is bring a bomb under his dress

You are so stupid. This is the last thing either side needs.

Hey, read about the Dutroux affair. If you are going to visit this place, then at least see why we do not trust what we are told. Dutroux affair, Iran Contra, and the Franklin Scandal. Both parties should NOT be trusted. If you have a conscience, you will at least take a quick glance.

Tweet rod webber is bringing a bomb on twatter

617 here. I'm leaving town for the day early in the morning. I would prefer if when I came back everything was back to normal.

Hey, girl, don't worry. We're only trying to make a better future for you. Cheer up, and don't worry your pretty little head about big scary ideas. Don't you want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children? I know I sure do, because the beauty of the white aryan woman must never perish from the earth. Believe that.

This is and has always been a board of peace. We didn't choose politics - all we wanted to do was play video games and listen to our Klaus Nomi records, but intrusive SJWs refused to leave us alone.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

A local anarchist homosexual rod webber is going to wear a vest bomb tomorrow to bomb the alt-right side

You don't know that.

would be a shame if someone decided to start photoshopping you

>You can stop instigating violence for starters on here. Also, if ANTIFA decides to get stupid Boston PD will pulverize them.

This.

Everybody is giving Charlottesville PD a bad rap as liberal cucks but the truth is that they were PISSED that the mayor told them to stand down.

Boston PD would absolutely love to crack some commie skulls if given half a reason.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we don't advocate for violence, only retribution

Please don't. I have to go to the post office on Monday and during the bombing I was not supposed to leave my house.

I did tho. I brought my katana. It was pretty wild to see everything so empty.

Massachusetts communist rod webber infiltrated the altright side he is going to set off explosive's.

Send warnings on twatter since im.banned from twatter.

No, I am the real Madison Malone Kircher.

>Implying that the government doesn't watch the whole internet

Why do you think so small? Why do you focus on racial issues. They're divisive. There's a way to beat the alt-right, but you don't seem interested in finding out what it is.

Also, Mueller isn't investigating Trump. He's investigating the DNC and the Clinton Foundation. Awan was indicted yesterday and the hammer will drop with full force on Monday:
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

Care to actually do your job as a journalist, Ms. NY Mag, or would you rather act like a smug, stuck up cunt who posts cheap bait?

No violence. This is incredibly stupid. You're going to hurt everyone with this and your side will only look worse.

dig a deep hole user

Rod webber wears dresses has aids sores and calks all trump supporters nazi's.

Yes I plan on killing precisely 14 children and 88 adults for white supremacy

Video games for me were always kind of an escape from a boring life.

Now that real life is starting to get more interesting, video games lose their appeal.

Boston pd invited rod webber a massachusetts anarchist on the alt-right side.

Rod webber a massachusetts anarchist is going to cause trouble he needs to be banned from the event.

IT'S HAPPENING

Honey, we never hurt anyone to begin with. You have to understand being a part of Sup Forums does not guarantee we all are lumped in as the same person/entity/etc. Please lurk more, newfag.

If your assumption was correct, you are now a part of Sup Forums for posting here. So Madison, I'm being serious, no violence, mmmkay?

>Boston PD
>wanting to work while on detail

Tourist detected

Bostonian here, Boston PD wont stand down and let violence happen, expect them to be very proactive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

SNIBBENINGS

y--y-you t-too.

COME TO THE RALLY YOU NAZIS
WE HAVE A WHOLE FUCKING CREW ROLLING UP MID RALLY WITH 'NAZI PERSUADERS'

WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN CHARLOTTESVILLE AND BLOOD WILL BE SPILT FOR HER

I wasnt expecting less from you. Godspeed user.

Rod webbers is there to start trouble for the camera's.
Save this thread for tomorrow's new's cycle.

Das rite, we have a group of guatemalans crossing the southern border of Mexico right now, they will be just in time to make those sacrifices in Boston.

Stop trying to incriminate us. That's all this thread is. So you can cap it and say you told us not to, and we did it anyway. Sup Forums is a board of peace, we achieve political gains through memes, not violence. We're looking to win the people's hearts and minds, not splatter them all over the pavement.

>You guys aren't going to kill anyone in Boston are you?

No, but I'd keep an eye out for any mooninites.

KILL

hello there (((FBI)))

Rod webber is going to cause chaos at the event.
Get rod webber banned.

>The FBI watches this board and all hostility aside this is getting out of hand.
The FBI is the ones inciting violence with their informants to begin with.

There's a real story a real journalist would cover, not snark about fucking Sup Forums.

Fbi is bringing rod webber there to cause trouble.

She's not FBI. She's a journalist from NY Magazine. Still waiting for her to respond to me.

I wonder if moviebob will show up.

Keep an eye out for any disturbances of the gravitational field when you're in boston

Last thread and this one are get threads.
Thoth?
Kek?

Also, you are all on a list now...Stop being stupid! This is political satire. Pic related, it's me.

>60 posts
>no one has told this roastie to leave yet.
Tits or GTFO, newfag.

>implying this is the Sup Forums of legend
>implying FBI/CIA hasn't been here since the game

Sage this newfag b8

This, desu. Even Alex Jones noticed that the Nazi larpers look like (((Seinfeld))) cast members.

Double ones means you are commanded by KEK to expose your breasts to us, if you do not you will be eternally cursed. You can either do that or leave forever. These are your only two choices. So states the law of KEK (PBUH)

>you all are on a list now
I have nothing to hide, though.

The black sun is rising

Siege hale my brother

All those new to /pol. Read about Iran Contra, read about the Dutroux affair, read about the franklin scandal. Both republicans and democrats are involved in this madness and horror. I promise if you read about these topics, it will change the way you view things. If you have a conscience, you will read about them, even just take five minutes to do it and you will see. Please I beg you.

And no violence! Enough! No nazi bullshit, and no commie bullshit.

Finally. I hope he breaks Anders Behring Breiviks score

>All those new to /pol
Like you?

>If you have a conscience
kek

>Please I beg you.
I like it when you beg baby.

>And no violence! Enough! No nazi bullshit, and no commie bullshit.
Such newfaggotry.

Ive been on a list since dial up. It's cool.

>having such a neatly named and high resolution capture of these two posts saved

Hmmmmm

See u there alt left snowflake. Can't wait to poke you and your ilk with hiv infected needles

I am fairly new. Ever read about the Dutroux affair, or Iran Contra, or the franklin scandal? Try it out man. See for yourself. If these SJWs could see these as realities, they might start to question their entire movement. The nazis are as bad as the commies man fuck off. And no, no violence.

>being so new you don't even recognize a watershed paelomaymay

Sad.

I think the first post is a meme. I think the second post is the retarded journalist that posted this thread, trying to be a "racist Nazi Sup Forums user inciting violence"

Look, she's even got nice screen caps of the posts where they did just that. I think it's time we talked about shutting down Sup Forums.

>>newfag calling others newfags

I thought that being on Sup Forums had me on a list already. I hope they enjoy watching people argue about flags.

t. pajeet from Rudrapradesh

aloha snackbar

Fuck me user, you are MASSIVELY bluepilled, I don't even know where to fucking start with you, by god. First of all, none of the things you pointed out have anything to do with anything else we are discussing here, except maybe high level pedo rings, which isn't the topic of this thread. Second of all you fundamentally misunderstand the nature of our enemies, what drives them, and how they function. The fact that you think any of this is even relevant or could somehow "change their minds" reveals the depths of your ignorance.

Start out by watching this video: youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

It is an introductory red pill to the nature of antifa and other leftist thugs that roam the streets. Not so much about the higher level stuff, but that's not relevant here.

Nobody here is hostile nice try, sweetie.

It's all a false dilemna, anons.

Pic related. Instead of colored bandanas it's the hammer and sickle and the swastika. Don't buy into it, gents.

Instead, cultivate your spirituality and train hard to become strong on a personal level.

Dude, the pedo rings reveal it all. That is the closest we can get to the underbelly of power and genuine secret societies. Those two events listed prove that elite pedophilia are real, that human trafficking and human compromise are real. They tie directly to government programs of shattering the minds of children. The witness evidence even points to occult rituals. It is the fucking mother load, and it is the must fucked up shit not talked about anywhere. If this info can get to more normies, it is huge. What is your fucking problem?

Kill rod webber he is the antifa faggot with the beard dmand dress on.

>you should totally do violence at rallies Sup Forums so we have more material to use against you and can claim that your violent.

Massachusetts anarchist/communist rod webber is bringing a bomb
They will blame white supremacist for his actions.

Warn alex jones about rod webber bringing a bomb

Yeah, killing them does more harm than anything else.