AMERICANS LOOK HERE

AMERICANS LOOK HERE

Are you dedicated?

There is a petition to the White House to have Antifa recognized as a terrorist organization.

It needs 100.000 signatures (only americans are eligible) by September 16th.

Please do the world a service and sign this shit. Every little piece matters!

NOT A DRILL. This is one of those times where you can actually make a real difference without having to put on pants

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post a link retard

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

forgot the link! there it is.

LINK:

once again, Sup Forums is a buttfucking absolute failure

here is a chance to actually do something instead of bitching about bullshit. jesus christ. sign the damn petition & spread this shit like wildfire

How about a petition for Trump to pardon Alex Fields?

how about do you have any idea how big of a deal it would be if antifa was legally labeled a terrorist organization? good night, commie cunts like eric fucking clanton

Yeah man i get that. And as late as it is I keep bumping your thread

fuck yeah bro

part of me almost wants to think Sup Forums has been hijacked by some leftist fucker, and some algorithm is making this thread just not show up. but the truth is probably simpler: most people on Sup Forums are 14 year old racist retards who dont give a shit about anything

cheers

fuckit, dude. thanks anyway

goddamn americans

We did the same shit for black lives matter and it never worked. These petitions are a joke. Regardless, I will sign this petition. Maybe Trump will recognize these a little more than big Obummer did

signed it. i don't know that it will actually happen but it may help spread the word and sow the idea amongst the masses

Signed and bumped. I know there are plenty of LARPers out there that don't really care, but showing people who the media labelled "counter-protesters" really are is an important step.

lol 4000 votes. You guys are losers. I could get 50k by the end of the week

Bump.
Needs to trend on twitter though. 1 thread is not enough.

I want to sign it, but it was written too poorly

dude, as if twitters gonna let this shit trend

every social media website is actively working against "nazis" (i.e. everyone not 1000% down with antifa & the lot). facebook, google, youtube, patreon, twitter, reddit.. Sup Forums is the only one

shill this shit like crazy. but by all means, post this shit on twitter n shit too

I hope Trump tweets the link to this petition. imagine the butthurt.

>it's not fair that Drumpf should be able to tweet about this but not any of the petitions to make using non-gender-neutral words in school illegal!

Eric if you're reading this thread please tell your dad to tweet about this petition.

Granted, there are too many of you.

bump