Going to an alt-left protest tomorrow because I've never seen Antifa before. What should I expect?

Going to an alt-left protest tomorrow because I've never seen Antifa before. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZGb7HUexik
telegram.com/news/20170219/protesters-who-blocked-worcester-streets-chanted-slogans-arrested
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just don't say anything like in pic related

Be prepared for lots and lots of brainless hivemind chanting

>USA
>NO TRUMP
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA

Expect to see a violent hate group, because that's what Antifa is. A violent hate group.

An alt-left protest you say?
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

a stench.

BWC and all the girl will be 10s

they are commies and so love the color RED so wear a red hat

You will notice almost immediately that none of them agree on what exactly they're angry about or what they're trying to do.

Better wear a gas mask if you don't wanna die by marijuana intoxication.

I dont know whats worse getting peppered sprayed by commies
or the smell of Axe Body spray that lingers in the air around LARPing Preppy Nazis

this is why white guys lose. german guy literally friend zones himself in a fantasy.

Expect to be killed by a baseball bad purchased by George Soros.

fucking faggots

Weapons.

Holy shit what a cringe post.

Bunch of fat white girls with weird color hair and limp wrist men who are only there and agree with them because they are trying to fuck these said white women.

Lots of mindless screaming of nonsense by people pushing 30 who still ride the bus, beware of them, they own nothing to their name so they have no respect for the property of others.

Bring lots of conservative books and try to encourage book burning

To get sucker punched if you are not wearing black.

The north shore antifa commie Nigger of disgusting smells

>What should I expect?
A target-rich environment.

20 year old self-loathing whites.

Stinky Nigger stinks

Lol. Seeing a nig wearing a Planned Parenthood shirt is as funny as seeing a kike wearing an SS uniform.

Thats taizon wallace the communist nigger of massachusetts
Here he is in blac bloc

Wear goggles and earplugs

>when you can be identified solely by the uniqueness of your fat rolls

Show up with Moonman and mow them down with your AKKK

Here she is in court for a antitrump protest
youtu.be/4ZGb7HUexik

Exactly what I was thinking

Acid burns.

(((Sara bilman))) telegram.com/news/20170219/protesters-who-blocked-worcester-streets-chanted-slogans-arrested

The next time shit happens I hope somebody goes Anders Breivik on these motherfuckers.

Never turn your back on Antifa.

Do not reveal who you are. They literally want to smash your brains in and livestream it. Unless you have Batman tier combat skills. Don't do it.

Get ready for lots and lots of cringe,anti white hatred and sheep brainwashing.

>What should I expect?

Stay out far enough to avoid the urine filled Antifa balloons. They love throwing there piss all over the place

If I had that many chins, I too would wear a bandanna and hit people out of my misery.

Don't do anything fucking stupid. If you're going to rep Trump gear, make sure to bring goggles, other people with you.

This is a fakeazz post
>to lure dumbshits into trouble
Stay away dumbshits!

Just wow

I would need to know more about the specific protest, i.e. city, expected size, reason for the protest, etc... before I can tell you what to really expect. I've been to violent lefty protests, so I'll give you some general advice if you're just going to watch:

Never, ever ever get into the middle of the lefty crowd. Even if you're neutral, just watching, not counter-protesting, do not get in the middle of the crowd. If one of them decides that you're a Nazi, you're going to have ten of them on you.

Always be aware of who is around you. This goes whether you are observing or participating. Antifa and other lefties are known for deciding that you're a Nazi and jumping on you whether you are or not. Big white guy who doesn't look like a cuck? You could be on the receiving end of some violence.

Unless you're going specifically to get into a rumble, avoid having political symbols on you.

If you see violence about to break out next to you, step back. You could get sucked into it.

Again, that is mostly advice for if you are just going to watch and not participate in any counter-protests. If you're going to rumble, obviously a lot of it doesn't apply.

This, and you'll also notice they are 95% white.
It was hilarious when I was in Berkeley watching a bunch of white kids who still live with mom and dad, with black sweatshirts tied around their heads throwing bricks and bottles at blacks and mexicans who were holding US flags and Trump hats, while yelling about racism.

htf did (((you))) do (((that)))?
breddy weird

KEK, if she punches somebody with those spikes, that shit is going to get pushed into her hand and she's not going to be very happy.

>that description
Virgin detected.
Don't admire women.They don't want to be admired.
They want to be taken.

Top Grade Kek

And still getting the white pussy;_;

Chambers for both.

At least they can be clown monkeys for the media and the internet.

That is,like it or not, some form of value.

bathe her and bring her to me

Nothing, get to know them, names, facebook etc, and doxx them here afterwards