Happening has begun?

Any anons in central arkansas or anywhere else experiencing this?

There has been what looks like orangish blue lightning in the same area about 5-10 miles away for like 30 minutes now, this is the best picture i could get, anybody know anything or have any ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcoastnews.com/news/eclipse/sc-warns-of-possible-lizard-man-sightings/465024992
eiscouncil.com/EarthEx
periscope.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=jWG4Tb0lFbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any other pics? give a description.

The joos are planning a fake alien invasion. It has begun.

Please OP
Take the anti-psychotics your mom is scared

dont go saying shit yet chaim i want op to finish

is that the plans for the solar eclipse? Or earth day?

it's completely silent, there has not been any thunder tonight at all, it's still going.

it's mostly blue, but when it flashes really bright it looks orange, i've got my old surplus chest rig loaded up with PMAGs and my ar, any AYYY LMAOs come my way i'll hand em an ass whooping

steemit.com/news/@uireloading/operation-black-sky-not-a-false-flag-event-but

eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

Supposedly massive exercise taking place in correlation with the solar eclipse. A few anons on here have been posting military convoy movement pics, etc.

Related?

go there. livestream.

firstcoastnews.com/news/eclipse/sc-warns-of-possible-lizard-man-sightings/465024992

here take some nightmare fuel

Get more pics if you can. Get descriptions and times. Get this to r/conspiracy and other places relevant. Keep us posted man thanks.

if you see any orange orbs those are possibly plasma weapons or demons careful now

Fuck yes. And my ole lady thought i was crazy to spend my whole bonus on guns and ammo. Mfw, ak 30 mags 6000 rnds plus tracers. Oohaaa

This shit is seeming very legitimate; quite fucking spooky...I've been doing a good bit of research on this...But it appears to be fairly recent. Also it is apparently happening 48 hours after the "Great American Eclipse" on August 21st.

OP here, it's still happening, i'm ready for lizardmen and ayy lmao's, watching anime so my last memories are good

whats with the snow?

that's not my pic, that's just a spooky pic i had saved

Got any new pics of the sky? Still happening?

You catch the brodi thread?

Spooked me out tbqh...

I'm his buddy, can confirm I got him to go out and take more pictures

No, I didn't unfortunately, what was it about?

my friend experienced the same thing a couple weeks ago here in georgia. he described it the same as you. same spot in the sky flashing bright blue/orange lightning. lasted for about an hour.

still doing it, i'm gonna go outside and get some more pictures

OP and I live in the same region, So I'm viewing the lightning also. It is completely silent, centralized to one location in the sky and Incredibly frequent.

Checked

>Imaigned

Is it taking a certain form, or is it nebulous? Is it like an aurora? Or is it akin to lightning? Weird shit keep posted.

Here's what you need to do. Take 94 grams of DMT and listen to 14 hours of sofellgio frequencies while floating in a salt water hibernation chamber. Then go back outside and assert your dominance upon whatever is lighting up your horizon. Good luck.

It's normal lightning, just extremely frequent and very close together, but the sky is lighting up orange as well as blue/purple.

Don't be a pussy OP. drive out toward it and shoot some video. You owe us a happening.

ball lightning will glow orange sometimes because it burns oxygen

you guys should form a group if they ayys come.
call it /x/-com or something

I live out in the middle of nowhere though. My only real option is to find the nearest horse, hope it consumed some funny shrooms, then eat the horse's doodoo. I bet I'll be real crazy after that

are you describing altered states?

We already have a little habbening plan figured out...more like we'd meet up if something like that ever instanced.

Spocki

>that pic
BEGONE

TGA greyspacing

I remember seeing glthe lizarman when I was a kid in the woods across shaw afb.

Pink clouds earlier user...what gives?

This lightning is strange, but I'm honestly much more concerned about this "EARTH-EX" conduction.
eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

Uh this doesnt make sense? There's no coverage of it anywhere. Either it's a nothingburger or theyre planning something. Big.

OP here phoneposting, got some pics

It's just really distant so it looks weird.

Okay user, I'm spooked. Godspeed, update us if anything changes.

Wow this is nothing I'm tired because I basted my time my time reading your untrue sources. Nothing is going is on, I am going to sleep and so should you.

There's also in excess of 250 lightning strikes per minute in that storm, so it's gonna look real wild.

Looks like the moon behind clouds.

Basement Dweller here.
Sky looked scary a few hours ago.
Really reddish unnatural clolor.

not impressed by the lights OP, looks pretty cool honestly
but I am impressed by the amount of shills trying to shut this down, maybe it's more than just a storm
perhaps /x/ or /sci/ can come up with an explanation

Storms like that are a hell of a show. Used to love watching them go across the plains north of town when I lived in South Dakota.

live stream please periscope.tv/

Ditto

Yeah, I miss those too.

>w.jpg (559 KB, 2448x3264)
PA here we had a very very golden color sky a few hours ago.

It's called a thunderstorm. I'm here and it's raining.

OP here, i'm less concerned than i was, the clouds are in the way now

Dee's a bird!

How fucking retarded can 1 person be? You can literally view a thunderstorm for MILES away from the actual storm.

Weather alert shit just went off. Might be
tornado but probably not.

>might be
Nigga, it's right fucking there...

disregard, I read "weather alert shit just went off, might be."

Man the battlestations!

I get that, but with all this earth ex shit, and this biblical stuff about the eclipse, and then i look out my window and see a consistent area being struck with what looks like lightning, with a consistency and duration i had never seen before, i couldn't help but imagine the ayy's coming down like in pic related

user... it's called a thunderstorm. That's what happens in a thunderstorm. Lightening happens... You live closer to tornado ally than I do, how are you not used to this?

Dude I live in Las Vegas NV and about two or three years ago behind sunrise mountain (which is the mountain by Nellie air Force Base) there was the same silent blue orange lightning striking the same spot over and over again every night in the exact same spot for weeks I think it's related and it might be govt cause area 51 isn't far from there

Sure it isn't from the storms during monsoon season? Did AIT in AZ and holy shit, i've never seen a desert with so many storms before. I swear my barracks room was white for a combination of hours in 1 night during one of the storms, not to mention the knee deep rivers that formed in just an hour. shit was tense.

Bumping this shit thread

Take this over to /x/ maybe they can figure it out.

Great! I love larp threads

Skip to 53 seconds: youtube.com/watch?v=jWG4Tb0lFbI