Fucking Putin... why the fuck is he still in power? Can't we get rid of him already?

Fucking Putin... why the fuck is he still in power? Can't we get rid of him already?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-book-solzhenitsyn-idUSTRE69P4MT20101026
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putin is ex KGB, he knows feminism is nothing but a front for marxism and a key in subverting a nation.

Putin is the anti-christ. His time will come when it will come. The game has just been set and he is the opposing dark king. Check me

Spetznaz dispatched to your IP address nigga.

Fuck off shill.

I like him. He's the supervillain the world needs.

I am jealous. I wish Trump would get rid of the feminists. That would solve over half of America's problem right off the bat.

Problem, Rabbi?

You know that the Bible speaks of a war between Russia and your stolen shithole at the end right?

Of course you do :)

There is literally no problem with woman rights in Russia.

Natalia Poklonskaya had become prosecutor of Crimea in hard times when males feared to do this. She is really a hero and good woman. Now she is Deputy of the State Duma.

Valentina Matvienko is Chairman of the Federation Council.

Feminists fighting not for woman rights but for man oppression.

Can you support your claim with proofs?

>tfw no rothschild central bank to sponsor a coup

Why live

I hope you are just being ironic OP
after all, it has been well established that feminism is cancer

Now that Trump sudokued his own platform, Putin is the meme tsar once again.

Feminism = ugly and/or fat woman, literally unfuckable, never satisfied.

It all makes sense now.
Why didn't I see this before?

We already have a different for of feminism, it's natasha feminism

That is a false statement Putin is very close to the Eastern-orthodox church.

based
this is how you fix this degenerate shit

Why is the West so cucked???

Drumpf has to constantly disavow the right and kiss the media and jewish asses meanwhile Putin can do whatever the fuck he wants.

He looks like a beast with his shirt off. And no.

If Daddy hears you you better hide

Some shit i read from Anon5 said feminism is actually going to destroy large populations over time if it got out of control (basically something like that).

/thread

Based as fucking fuck you fucking faggots. Suck my cooooooooocccccckkkkk

As we say in Russia: toad fucked viper.

>he knows feminism is nothing but a front for marxism and a key in subverting a nation.
Putin IS a Marxist you faggot fuck
Putin remains for the same reason Kim remains
Nobody can come to a consensus on what to fucking do after he and his club are dead and gone.
Power vaccumes are what causes bloodbaths and new wars which is why nobody has assassinated a sitting head of a nation in any shape or form in decades(the only reason the bongs and frogs hired the black hand to do it was because they needed Germany wiped out at any cost)
Too many variables, especially with totalitarian governments since the extremely opressed people don't know how to properly handle such an explosion of freedom without proper guidance and even with as many times as the US has done it it's always been shaky as fuck and we had to resort to using the military and force every single time.
Best Korea is kind of a different story because their people are completely ignorant of most things whereas Ruskies have plenty of access to many ideologies and ideas through the internet so factions would break out almost immediately and bloodshed would follow

Vlad the impaler is coming for u. Too much proof he's on our side. Here's a snipet:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-book-solzhenitsyn-idUSTRE69P4MT20101026

About the author in that link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

Oy vey

>She is really a hero and good woman.
She's a dirty commie whore and yours and RIDF loving faggot

Russia is a federation of semi autonomous states all run by ultra violent warlords and you want the guy keeping them all from killing each other to just disappear and be replaced by some limp wristed Obama clone.

Kek he's probably the most Christian leader in modern times. The Eastern Orthodox church wouldny exist if it weren't for him. He singlehandedly brought the church back from near collapse, after decades of Soviet censorship.

I remember when the world had supervillians...

You are limp wristed

bahahaha roasties get roasted by based putin.

I get it, 20$ fines for FEMEN harpies in Russia is a reason for global outrage and UN sanctions, but women being stoned for cleavage in Saudi Arabia is a respected cultural norm.

>commie

You know nothing about her aren't you?

Eastern Orthodoxy promotes idolatry.

False

the islam card trumps the feminist card, even amongst feminist morons.

Say the heretic

>sexually frustrated dykes getting the thorough fucking they've been longing for
justice truly is blind

Meanwhile in America the "man"baby in charge has finished getting rid of all the nationalist or even nationalist-leaning advisors with whose advise and proposed policies he won the Presidency with, and replaced them with Goldman-Sachs globalists (Cohn, Mnuchin, Kushner, Hill) or Cucknerals like Kelly, McMaster, Mattis.

Great Job once again ({[America]})

Putin seems to be doing good.