Rebel Media is going down in flames

tldr: unsub to Rebel Media now.

1. Owned by Ezra Levant, archkike.
2. He fired reporter Faith Goldy because she went to Cville to cover UTR.
3. He is now claiming he's being blackmailed by two other employees he's fired, and claims it's a gay conspiracy against him, but actually they were fired for "knowing too much" that he basically has the talent ask for donations for things, but they actually already have the financing for those things and he just pockets the money. He forgot to make them sign non-disclosure agreements, and then tried to pay them $20,000 in what he calls "hush money".
4. Slowpokes might not be aware but that's why Lauren Southern left, but Levant claims he fired her for being racist.
5. Gavin McInness is leaving in a matter of days.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4XBKc9Oau8

If you still have any Rebel Media in your subs, please take them out now. In 24 hours they've already lost about 10,000 subs.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg

Also unsub anyone on YT who's talking shit about WN.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1YqGomVOVWAxv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY7VT1rVw8
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=s4XBKc9Oau8
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/898367551645900805
youtube.com/watch?v=2aauq4JdyK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead of telling people to go unsub to some nobody YT channel, why don't you go and suck a tiny brown smegma infested cock you autistic child rapist

who is this guy?

anyone know?

Would make qt trap/10

pscp.tv/w/1YqGomVOVWAxv

getting his ass reamed?

I noticed the amount of refugees coming into Quebec only increased after the Rebel videos exposing it. This could have been an advertisement, I'd like to see if Rebel has made any money in the underground railroad for refugees.

Gavin leaving is really the big ball drop. Gavin makes that network.

>unsub to Rebel Media now
>unsub now
>now
>2017
>rebel media
>mfw

Unrelated but what happened to Amazing Atheist?

Gavin "I shove black dildos into my asshole" McInnes is leaving? Along with "white genocide isnt real" Southern? Maybe I should re-think the Rebel..

But he was so jewish. I feel so bad for him :'(. m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY7VT1rVw8

this idiot has been all over periscope for over a week trying to save his career as a wingnut leader.

when I saw the video I thought it was him

I unsubbedthe instant I learned that he fired Goldy.

better sure thats Jack "literally gerrbils" Posobiec

now he's losing it lol

Yup (((Levant))) is acting like your typical "why do the goyim persecute me so" jew who just got caught doing something wrong

lol
they're gonna stab you wife song now live

pscp.tv/w/1YqGomVOVWAxv

btw he's not racist

What is he singing about?

>faith "fashy braid" goldy

>starts playing the killing in the name of rage against machine riff on his accustic guitar

I'm so confused. What's happening?

idk

we love us some somalis
they're gonna stab you wife now

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

The guy had an itemized registery on the Rebel so people could donate shekels for shit like couches and lamps. That's Shylock-tier Jewry.

I love Faith, but that girl has body image issues

someone should download it Im having problems

gerbils

She has a Defcon 1 eating disorder. You can see it. Probably had it all her life.

Definitely. Her friend is fine though.

Who are these skanks

Posobeic.

I don't trust this fuck.

that's her sister.

Reminder that the bogs are Jewish coal burners. Boycott the bog twins, they are controlled opposition to our moment

She's only making herself look worse, too, with that shitty tanned skin and botox lips.

Well i can't wait for it to go down in flames. Fucken Kike shit

is this loss

he just gets finished saying Im not racist and then starts singing

they're gonna stab you wife now
we love us some somalis
wtf?!

christian muttering scum keeping babies alive to sell their body parts? realy?

these idiots believe the conspiracy theories they makes up.

Actually there was something something about partial abortions and planned parenthood selling organs. A partial abortion by the way is when the kid is killed after being born, at least that's what I meant.

he should do a greatest hits album
they're gonna stab your wife now song
@ 31:07

Turns out he was allergic to bananas

pscp.tv/w/1YqGomVOVWAxv

well at least he's not a racist like those nazis

Wat he do user?

Ezra Levant + Kurt Eichenwald slash-fic when?

Where's Gavin going?

Makes me feel bad

When will roasties learn that a good Husband doesn't want a wife who looks like a slut....

wow!

Gavin already has a podcast on Anthony Cumia's network.

But he's had a show on Rebel too, but Rebel has said that Gavin is now leaving because they've been outbit.

AROUND A KIKE, NEVER RESPITE

I'm just saying that Gavin still has his other show.

He's going to Breitbart TV.

Rebel Media crashing and burning is the greatest victory from Charlottesville. Watching this Jew and his shekel harvesting operation die smells like victory.

No Jews in our movement. Ever.

You're really overestimating how many racists and anti-Semites there are.

Obvious Hebrew.

well he's not racist he just doesn't like jews. or muslims. or blacks.. mexicans

>No Jews in our movement. Ever.
this

dont trust a leaf

Unsubbed ages ago after the Laura Jewmer stunt

stuntman for seth rogen

If Rebel Media falls, how will I know what the Jew wants me to hate?

Good

>youtube.com/watch?v=s4XBKc9Oau8

It's a corporate coup, not a true Conservative-alternative media arm. UNSUBSCRIBE FROM REBEL

Did they drop Faith Goldy?

loomers man- bitch for GerbilGate

he put the flag the wrong way

>our movement

get the fuck over yourself. you're worse than Bil Kristol tweeting about his Conservative Movement

fired because she was interviewed by the Daily Stormer podcast.

I was pissed, but apparently it was a major shitstorm in Canada that Faith had done that, so much so that The Rebel's cofounder resigned.

> UNSUB

you're implying i have a youtube account...

Looks eerily similar to Shapiro, so definitely a Jew.

kek

Is this really Lauren Southern's sister?

Gavin was always a jew lover. Even in his Twitter profile he supports israel. Rebel media never named the jew. So I never trusted them. Plus Gavin got annoying after a while

She's so fuckin hot.

Kinda looks like her.

yes much hotter but got not tits but thats nothing a bit of breeding cant fix

>He fired reporter Faith Goldy because she went to Cville to cover UTR.

Goldy was let go because she went on a Daily Stormer podcast. They are white supremacists and it was a really fucking dumb move on her part given they were just in the middle of distancing themselves from the alt-right.
She said so herself:
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/898367551645900805

>He is now claiming he's being blackmailed by two other employees he's fired
Fact is we don't actually have the full story from either side yet so you can't definitively decide who to believe. However, that faggot Caolan has been suspicious to me from the beginning. His little expose video proved absolutely nothing and had no evidence besides a voice clip, and the meaning behind that is Ezra's word vs that fag.

>Slowpokes might not be aware but that's why Lauren Southern left
No proof for this beyond you just believing the fag.

>Gavin McInness is leaving in a matter of days.
This is because Rebel got outbid on his contract. He's worth a lot of money.

just found out that Cantwell s YouTube is down. it had a lot of great videos

fuck cantwell - that vice bullshit was disgraceful. hes a clown

Bannon got axed...

Sad day....

But here's a sexy moment of zen...

That will make you're day!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2aauq4JdyK8

She's a Mossadnik, but she's LARPing hard that she's on our side, and she's got this edgy look, kinda attractive, so I guess there's a lot worse people.

Maybe she just gathers all kinds of intel on us for her (((higher ups)))

calm down mate. stop pointing out facts and using reason. we're a Lynch mob and we jump to speculation around here.

Jack Psobiec. Literally fucking Military Psyops officer. Spends his time "just pretending to be conservative" his real mission is to marginalize and excommunicate the entire alt-right, from "conservativism" with his CIA Partner Laura Loomer. Divide and conquer (the right) is their game and they are pretty good at it.

things that make you go humm

I never watched rebel media I just knew lavent was a slimeball from way back.

I got pissed when ppl posted his shit without a warning. I don't wanna give them any clicks

That's a super slutty bikini for Lauren.

GERBILS WOULD BE PROUD

What was Ezra thinking?

>they are pretty good at it
Pffffffffffffft. They're obvious subversives. Laura Loomer is the worst. No one liked her at any point and she keeps doing things to make us all hate her.

I never trusted Levant and can proudly say never to have watched any of their clips.

Bunch of cunt swabs. The right doesn't need any help to self destruct.