>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkpYBMp1xYc
wxii12.com/article/high-point-man-removed-from-florida-college-after-standing-in-front-of-confederate-monument-in-virginia/12027442
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit
weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter
youtu.be/Kg6zY8NKZUw?t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh7LRZpZpd0
youtube.com/watch?v=KmqgRAXygDg
youtube.com/watch?v=4HeGxUfLZqQ
archive.is/4w2BM
youtube.com/watch?v=f43JJgOyfZE
youtube.com/watch?v=wsRlO4dQJGI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/18/a-party-in-crisis-anti-trump-approach-and-identity-politics-collapsing-democrat-party-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this
youtube.com/watch?v=DkpYBMp1xYc

MAGA

Why is nobody talking about Spain
Is it already globally accepted that Muslims are peaceful while I was away?

>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"
>only shills say "Trump"
say "The President"

you're not even talking about the attacks after Spain user

>it's another "Drumpf is finished for real this time" episode

AntiCatholicism in TrumpGen is disturbing given the fact that most Catholics voted for Trump and white Catholics by a large margin.

Europe isn't even bothering to defend itself, so it's hard to keep caring.

Starting now.

>shills almost completely gone now

How crushed are the libcucks right now?

High Point man removed from Florida college after standing in front of Confederate monument in Virginia

wxii12.com/article/high-point-man-removed-from-florida-college-after-standing-in-front-of-confederate-monument-in-virginia/12027442

>"I have been released from my school and will be unable to return to college to finish my senior year," said Armentrout. "I'm processing this and making adjustments to my life to compensate for this scrutiny."

Oops.

Whats there to say? Until we expel Muslims it will just keep happening.

A: Thought they could get money out of it probably.
B: Their father the Devil ordered them to. This is what most likely happened.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit

>“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg News Friday in his first public comments after his departure was announced.

>Bannon led the evening editorial meeting at Breitbart, where he resumed his role as executive chairman, the website said in a statement. A person who was on the call said Bannon called on the group to "hunker down" and work like never before to advance conservative causes.

>According to a person close to Bannon, he met Wednesday with conservative billionaire Robert Mercer, co-chief executive of Renaissance Technologies and a major financial supporter of both Trump and Bannon’s efforts. The two mapped out a path ahead for Bannon’s post-White House career and discussed how Trump could get his agenda back on track.

Bannon is essentially going to be running Pro-Trump and anti-establishment news. The plan now is to build up media that will be friendly to Trump and will help push his message. A new avenue of attack, considering that practically every media outlet is constantly shilling against Trump. And Bannon has a powerful ally in Mercer who can help with that

The day's almost here!

The Catholic church has been overrun by sodomites.

Their glory lasted about an hour, then Bannon's master plan was revealed and now they're shaking

lol who cares
terrorist attacks have all but been normalized in europe.

I've been a die hard for trump since the beginning. This week, the presidency we fought for is over. It's fucking sad.

what will it look like, lads?

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter

>“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

>Bannon says that his departure was voluntary, and that he’d planned it to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his joining the Trump campaign as chief executive, on August 14, 2016.

>“On August 7th , I talked to [Chief of Staff John] Kelly and to the President, and I told them that my resignation would be effective the following Monday, on the 14th,” he said. “I’d always planned on spending one year. General Kelly has brought in a great new system, but I said it would be best. I want to get back to Breitbart.”

>“I feel jacked up,” he says. “Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

>Bannon tells The Weekly Standard that he can be more effective without the constraints of the White House. “I can fight better on the outside. I can’t fight too many Democrats on the inside like I can on the outside.”

>And, he says, Trump encouraged him to take on the Republican establishment. “I said, ‘look, I’ll focus on going after the establishment.’ He said, ‘good, I need that.’ I said, ‘look, I’ll always be here covering for you.’”

Basically saying that this isn't over, but this won't be fixed overnight.

JEWS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

>It was just a PRANK

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

approaching BETTER THAN YOU levels
not there yet though
they're realizing that they don't really have a victory
Bannon is gone but Trump still kneecapped their alt-right narrative and polls show that keeping the monuments isn't an extreme opinion
meanwhile the alt left can't control their dogs and people are in the media doing exactly what Trump warned of

anyone expecting more shilling for bannon being gone? pretty weak,even at the peak

Except you in Poland. The Poles probably haven't been hit by Islam at all I think.

>leftists will keep destroying statues and erasing history until only harry potter is left

You can say that for almost every Republican though.

>muh right wing

If you voted Republican a decade ago, you were literally voting for open borders and amnesty. And living in LA, I know exactly how much the Catholic Church loved having their congregations grow from the filth pouring over the border. Why do you think the Pope spoke out about the wall?

lmao

FIRST FOR AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

AND EXCEPTIONAL SLEEPING HABITS..!

I can't stop masturbating to Ivanka's breasts.

>you know
Fixed

If you like Gore Verbinski (directed Mousetrap and Pirates of Caribbean movies) you'll like it. Personally think his non Pirates work is very enjoyable and he has a good visual eye. The setting in Switzerland allows for lots of beautiful scenery.

Sounds fucking GOAT, hopefully we get a tv network that can poach Foxnews and compete for a real conservative outlet in tv.

A-user, what is this?

Here's a happy song to cheer you up.
youtu.be/Kg6zY8NKZUw?t=18s

haha idiot shills thinking their billions of dollars in influence can swing me away from me playing video games

Trump

Um, no. Bannon was fired by a Trump who has now officially caved to the globalists. There is no one left in his administration who has any interest in taking down the establishment and deep state. No one. It's fucking over.

Hes saying that we should lower our expectations, essentially. Tbh it was obvious this was the case but people will still deny it means anything

wait..so who's offended?

are kikes pissed that now normies know that jews think of them as cattle?

>commuted the sentence of chelsea clinton
wtf does fox news mean by this?

WILL SHE BE AT THE RALLY???

True. Eastern Europe for the most part doesn't have to deal with terrorism, hopefully won't have to.

where is the leaf looking for movies? here are a few more, not sure what you have/haven't seen
Shawshank Redemption
One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
American History X
12 Angry Men
Goodfellas
Rear Window
Braveheart
Good Will Hunting
Chinatown
The Princess Bride
The 13th Warrior

I'm not sure which one of you is the right island nigger.

Because he went back to Breitbart like 2 hours later
Now Breitbart can officially shill for Trump without any conflict of interest/"state controlled media accusations"
It's not a good thing for the Left really

Reposting
Me? My little brother is learning it, duolingo, memerise and basically drawing the symbols everyday. It's tiring to watch him be so dedicated to what looks like memerunes. He writes down a few, and tries to make a sentence with them, does this every single day. Make full use of apps and speech type memorization tools. It looks weebish but it's a language and needs repetition to stick .

it'll come back in a couple hours when the night shills appear, but for the most part it's calmed down. They know now Bannon out of the white house means nothing. Bannon now has the ability to help the president and trash the globalists without having to self-censor because of the place he worked at.

>When the judenkraft backfires

can we please never let this go? we need grab the liberals by the neck and thrash them around like an alligator.

I hope he puts up monuments of all the great citizen armies leading into the minutemen.

No, I think the Bannon happenings and our current moment to be al about righting the ship here in America is the top of our priorities. Though our President trump still made a mention of it, so we're aware and not cool with it, but the USA has to take care of itself atm.

well,yea...but shills don't usually care about reality

Will Bannon go on any cable show this weekend or next week? I don't see him doing more than one: Tucker for 30 minutes ... Meet the Press on Sunday ... Maddow(?!!) ... Charlie Rose on PBS for an hour?

Who cares? Europe has decided to do nothing about the fact that they are being invaded. Fuck them.

They're worried that the normies know that the kikes call them cattle and they probably won't take very kindly to that.

Be Patient.
There are 2 ways this age will end.

Globalist domination via the domestication of humanity into a homogenized breed of dim-witted evolutionary slag and ruled over by the pure-blooded elites.

Or the fiery spirit of humanity, the "fuck you I'll make a pipe bomb out of nitrates extracted from a fermented mix of urine and straw" element, will win out and humanity will continue unbridled.

Panicking or rejoicing event by event and not observing trends is how animals think.
Stop it.

I'm not watching, but I'm guessing they meant to say Chelsea Manning.

It seems I can post everywhere except for Sup Forums. Any ideas as to why?

On Second thought it was bothering me a bit so I fixed it.

>it'll come back in a couple hours when the night shills appear
but that's to be expected...with syria it was 24/7 for a month

Okay here is the updated movie list. I added almost every movie recommended apart those that I saw or already have. Thanks to all!

If you have more to add go ahead!

POST TUNES FOR MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=KmqgRAXygDg

Exactly. Trump is now officially another Regan. A temporary pause in the march to tyranny. We lost. Today the dream ended.

>but that's to be expected
Then there's nothing to worry about. Go on as usual

>a social media is alt right
What the fuck

It was me.
>tfw 4chanX keeps deleted files
Thanks.

Pretty much. Bannon reached the apex and failed to move the needle. Must be bummed ://

You have shit taste in waifus.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HeGxUfLZqQ

Based Malaysia

>Immigration wants whipping punishment enforced for bosses harbouring illegal workers

>The Immigration Department will be meeting representatives from the Attorney-General’s Chambers and the Chief Justice next week to discuss stricter penalties for employers who harbour illegal foreign workers.
>Immigration director-general Datuk Mustafar Ali said the department will propose introducing whipping as a penalty for employers who commit the offence.
>"We have been having a series of engagements with the people and in their views, they suggested whipping as punishment for employers who refuse to register their foreign workers.
>"I hope to bring this up with the AG’s Chambers and Chief Justice," he told reporters after the department's monthly assembly today.

archive.is/4w2BM

a few animu
>Occultic;Nine
>GATE
>Gangsta

Make Bannon's replacement JIM WEBB

That's absolute BS, he wasn't even shouting back, physically harming anyone or even larping as Nazi, that's absolute shit. Biy was representing his family history and trying to make sure it wasn't removed. wow

>people talk about how presidents are their moral beacon
>they want to take their moral bearings from a faggot who threw an air ball

youtube.com/watch?v=f43JJgOyfZE
56 seconds.

i'll try out duolingo
i've tried many times to pick up the language after learning kana and every time i lose steam and stop working at it

checked

THREADLY REMINDER THAT CONTRACEPTION IS RACIAL TREASON.

BAN ABORTION! BAN CONTRACEPTION! DOWN WITH LEFT-WING DOMINATION!

never worried famm..just wondering

Outlaw josey wales, the good the bad and the ugly.

Has any president ever done this much before? I can't think of a single bill signed by any president

youtube.com/watch?v=wsRlO4dQJGI

Did you expect the media to act like they did over the challenger of peace?

see
The hat was bothering me a bit so I adjusted it a hair. I also want to know where that britbong went that wanted me to do this. I haven't seen him since he asked.

?

>While the overwhelming majority of corporate media punditry and opinion broadcasts paint a picture of President Trump and the larger republican/deplorable party in retreat, the actual data, outside the influence of media, shows a completely divergent truth.

>The Democrats are in serious trouble; and it’s only getting worse.

>The latest self-admissions by the larger American electorate on Party Affiliation show the number of people identifying as Democrat has slipped to 28%. That matches the lowest number of registered democrats recorded in the past decade.

>For comparison, in November 2016, just before the presidential election, the number of registered voters identifying as Democrat was 31%. Conversely the number of registered voters identifying as Republican is also 28%. However, that’s actually an increase of one point from November when the number was 27%.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/18/a-party-in-crisis-anti-trump-approach-and-identity-politics-collapsing-democrat-party-support/

I've been seeing too many different allegations - Was Bannon fired or did he actually resign?

>pure-blooded elites
You mean rich 0.01% who just bribe their kids into the best schools so they have elite credentials

Oy!
> this presidency is over
What does that mean?
I don't get it..

>er ist wieder da (look who's back)
>in the heart of the sea
>das leben der anderen (the lives of others)
>the man from earth
>mr nobody
>fargo (and the miniseries)
>twin peaks (old and new)
>century of the self (doc)
>thunderbotls of the gods
>TGSNT
>sicario
>escobar: paradise lost

Thanks, saw almost all, apart some!