>media is having a field day with Trump's post-Charlottesville comments
>entire nation is on a Nazi witch hunt
>Republican party is abandoning Trump
>no significant pieces of legislation have been passed in weeks
>talk of "removing" Trump from office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. I'm actually not sure what's next.

Embrace the Race.
War.

WHanon where are you

Who's next, anons??

>Clifford Geertz, a founding scholar of primordialism, asserts that each person has a natural connection to perceived kinsmen. In time and through repeated conflict, essential ties to one's ethnicity will coalesce and will interfere with ties to civil society. Ethnic groups will consequently always threaten the survival of civil governments but not the existence of nations formed by one ethnic group. Thus, when considered through a primordial lens, ethnic conflict in multi-ethnic society is inevitable.

What's next is Sup Forums eventually getting compromised and Sup Forums getting deleted. I wish this was a joke, I wish I was a liberal or a /s4s/ faggot, but no. The day is actually coming. Save up all your memes.

when congress gets back in session, obamacare repeal and tax reform will be passed.

Nothing, get /fit/ get /k/ get a gf and prepare for happenings.

Options are
> False flag a terrorist attack
> false flag an icbm from Korea
> sit on his hands while false-flag alt right fuck shit up and make him look worse

He hasn't passed legislation because his congress is in recess btw

"No"

Wait for the announcement the coming week that Assanage has been hinting at

we start listening to hardcore techno

edited to add, i just got my captcha as a dodge challenger going over a brigde

Not in the whitehouse anymore

So whats the plan when they delete Sup Forums? They cut a bunch of identity evropa's funding platforms and shoa'd the daily stormer. Where are we going when they come for us?

>Ivanka and Jared are whispering liberal bullshit in Trump's ear.
How do we know this, besides articles telling us such?

DNC indictments.

>we

You are a marxist. There is no "we"

>Who's next, anons??

>Congress in recess
Have they been in recess for the past 8 months?

Everything will continue as normal. The President is and always has been a placeholder. He isn't in charge.

We are approaching an economical bubble burst. Trump will get the blame. He'll go down as the worst President in history. The next President will be chosen by the system to "repair" the country. It'll be shown why regular citizens shouldn't be relied on to pick the President.

The real question to ask yourself is, have you gotten tired of winning.

I agree with the techno part

AfD is still shit though

You embrace China and Right Accelerationism. Go to Shanghai - it's basically a white enclave - and live there. Don't spare any tears for what has happened in the West.

healthcare reform lost by 1 vote (mcshame), tax reform had always been planned for after the summer.

>go down as the worst President
Well liberals are the ones controlling the media and writing textbooks, so that'll happen regardless.

Effectively, but since republicans have no coalition even though they have the majority, nothing will get done so everyone can get a chance to score points for their home team and democrats can just say no to everything and look like good goys to their cuckold base

Republicans need to take control of the narrative again to unseat more Dems in 2018 because they are still getting cucked by the establishment

Bannon quit because he needs to fight the culture war. He doesn't need to be at the WH, the Justice Department is about to spit hellfire at the left.

>Where do we go from here?
There

Bannon confirmed it in an interview with the Weekly Standard that was published today.

>next week
>2018
>ok 2020
ugh

also, blempf's only been office for an integer of 6 months you absolute faggot, not 8.

american education

I gotta be honest, this Bannon firing bullshit ruined my doubt. I am betting even Trump is not happy about it.

*day

a quick rundown please, good sir.

>get a gf

Or just wait till the Happening is over and most of the useless girls will be weeded out. Makes your pickings easier.

>the Republican party has abandoned Whites. they are solidly on-board with killing their own base
>the deep state/international Jewry/the Anglo-Zionists won; fait accompli
>the "patriots" are abroad, and the oathqueefers can't even trust each other. they will LARP as CivNats and then stab their own in the back
>cowards on both sides are worried about a fucking flag (before the Swastika it was the Confederate flag you stupid fucks) and the death of ONE fat SJW while in Chicago alone 12 were murdered over the same weekend and everyone considers it "normal"
>the media now has the legal precedence necessary to lie, and deceive for the sake of propaganda

on a scale of 1 - 10, we're 11-fucked

>January 20- August 18
>7 months, 29 days
>somehow this equates to 6 months
Learn math, retard

They were never in Trump's corner, not once. I will never vote Republican again thanks to their treatment of him. It's fucking over for me.

>legislation will be passed soon
>p-promise
Lol k

fug

get back larping on Sup Forums an memes

>Bannon is gone
Who gives a fuck, the only people who think he's important are the same libshit morons who bought into the conspiracy theory that he was "President Bannon" pulling strings behind the scenes. He's just a cog that can be replaced.

>Ivanka and Jared are whispering liberal bullshit in Trump's ear
Let them whisper, Trump knows what side his bread is buttered on.

>media is having a field day with Trump's post-Charlottesville comments
As opposed to literally any other day he's been in office? Or the year and a half before?

>entire nation is on a Nazi witch hunt
So?

Nah.

>no significant pieces of legislation have been passed in weeks
Oh no, a smaller and less intrusive government! Quelle horreur!

>talk of "removing" Trump from office
Who's talking? Oh yeah, the same tards who have constantly talked about "removing" him every single day since he was elected, for every single made-up reason they can gin up. Snore. Call me when something happens.

>January to august is 6 months
You have no business criticizing anyone else's education, go back to 1st grade math class

Seems unlikely

Isnt that what Nick Land did?

We have to get Gorka fired. Once he's gone then I think that attacks on Nazis will die down. Because then we'll be at war with North Korea and Iran and busy defending Israel and shit like always.

You reaped what you sewed

He's been through worse.

Donald J. Trump is "The Struggler" of US politics. Pic related.

Struggle against his practical 18% approval and 60 mile wall?

Did you think that the KIKES and the globalists were just going to give us back our land & culture?

Trump's campaign is finished, it's over, we had a good run but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Good post

Yep, if you haven't noticed they are slowly erasing all the communications channels used by Trump supporters so that when they remove Trump and start a civil war to erase from existence we'll be easier to pick off since we have no way to get our message out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've already created ways to isolate thought leaders from communicating completely. So you log on send some messages and you think you're sending out communications but no one on the other end ever sees them. And any responses you do get are just bots feeding you nonsense.

It honestly feels like we're fucked.

This emu fucker is still on stale nuclear memes. Prove to me nukes exist

America is broke. America goes nowhere.
That highway stops here and it will never be seen again.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Good.
Fuck this shitty place.

This is what I'd love to believe, that Bannon resigns this weekend to give the lefties their scalp and they're all exuberant and talking all that shit "LIke boy we sure did win huh remember that time we broke the law and now Bannon doesn't get to see us in jail" and then on Monday hundreds of indictments and Bannon's all at their shit like "YEAH WHO DA GOY NOW HUH? I KNEW IT WAS COMING AND RESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO BUILD YOU UP BEFORE I TEAR YA DOWN GOY WINS."

convert to Islam

trump. they will install pence as soon as it's feasible and reasonable in the public's eyes. then they will kill us all. they want to be done with the west, it's in their way.

Lol. That's the sprit.

I made most of them myself, so I have no trouble deleting them. Lots more where they came from, for another audience and another place.

The masses, though...

Good luck suckers. You're going to need it in the coming Divided States of America.... it's descent into a 3rd world shithole is almost complete, the final war only a formality.

And all of this in less than 15 years, no thanks to a huge sum to that commie nigger you brought in from indonesia

Says "the war is on"

Bannon handed in his resignation 2 weeks ago, Bannon wanted to go back to Breitbart

Trump probably wanted him to stay though, i wonder who he will replace Bannon with

YES! Give him the codes. Let's have a nice, bloody, macabre war.

State actors and non state actors are vital in a coalition.

The ACLU NAACP ADL and other "non state" organizations have radically advanced communism.

Not to mention the state propaganda arm that is Hollywood and the MSM.

>Nagasaki
>Hiroshima

No, but at the same time might makes right isn't the only way to win.

>>talk of "removing" Trump from office
i am so sick of you fucking idiots
>you can't remove from office even if house impeaches without senate
>gop majority couldn't even remove aca
>8 of 33 seats in midterms are incumbent gop
>fuck mccain, gop supermajority in senate in 2018
>buh bye aca, no worries about sucking up to one or two asshats
and you seriously think the senate would vote to remove trump if house was stupid enough to impeach or they could get it done quickly enough while mccain is still (essentially) alive to vote with dems again, knowing that he still would have to be impeached in house first and all this prior to midterms when they can't pass gas in the fucking house or senate as it is?
>jesusfuckingchristyouarestupid.jpg

Resign and say that you were actually the best president ever because your supporters are fucking stupid enough to believe anything.

>the Justice Department is about to spit hellfire at the left

From your lips to Kek's ears ...

The majority of us remain pissed for a few months, then as time goes by we forget that we ever had an opposition, watch msm for news (because all other news sites will be purged) and we turn into normies.

Just like 1984.

You make sense, Ann Coulter

What's next is whatever time we have left until Trump is gone. Maybe they won't get him out early. Maybe he'll last 4, hell maybe even 8. But it will be a temporary pause, a milk toast Reagan, then right back to the slow steady march to globalist technocrat tyranny. The west is dead. Trump failed. Even if he stays in office he has failed. He has been moderated. We needed a revolution in trump. We will now get Jeb bush. It's over folks. I mean Christ the man is 71 years old. We wanted him to defeat the entire power structure of the world for us. I really believe he tried. But it's over now. it was a pretty dream while it lasted.

Trump doesn't need to do anything. If he wants to be a patriot he should step down, I think if the GOP colludes they can give him a relatively graceful exit, they would be able to rally around Pence as a puppet, antifa will still bitch out a lot but I think they can generally keep them pacified.

>then they will kill us all.

not possible actually

keep chuggin

We hold the line. We don't need to play their game. We know nothing is happening because of the coup. The last thing we do, however, is retreat.

Maybe, maybe not. But we will no longer be free or even have a hope for freedom. Keep in mind, 99% of human beings throughout history have lived as serfs and slaves. It will be back to business as usual as far as history is concerned.

Plausible but unlikely

this

>No, but at the same time might makes right isn't the only way to win.

we wait for antifa to make the next move and get everyone to hate them again

>WHanon where are you
(You) mean Dick Spencer

yeah right we've heard that bullshit before

those were faked in 1985 by the jews to get the nazis to secede from the union and form imperial japan

Keep on truckin'.
Try and pick up another hobby other than tweeting the first thing that pops into your head.

>Who's next, anons??
Jeffro

>Where do we go from here?
impeachment

time to go to bed Timmy. The world won't end today ok.

Gorka's going, buddy. The deep state is back.

My point is going onto Sup Forums and saying "lol only bloody revolution and physical purges of the elite will get you what you want so why even follow politics" is pretty low effort reasoning.

Trump got into office against the wishes of the establishment. They didn't just shoot him and declare Hilldawg the winner because "lol we elite". Society runs on a system and while the elite abuse it and make loopholes they have to tread carefully enough so that they don't reveal its a fabrication.

So they had no choice but to just let trump in and go through loopholes and abuse the system to attack him when fags like you just think "they're so powerful they could put a bag over his head and make him disappear" or whatever.

The game is rigged, but it's still a game and they know that if it comes down to just flipping the board over they've already lost.

>Who's next, anons??

Let the fiery rage of the memory of all your fellow Americans that wanted us to get fucked just to win a game of who's better, even while lying and being led like lambs to the slaughter, warm at night.

Trump honestly should burn the place down.

>The game is rigged

said every sore loser

THIS--- WHERE THE FUCK IS HE/HER?

he needs to go after clinton and the dnc. start the prosecutions and all this goes away

I meant that it's unfair, we can still win the game even though our opponent cheats.

It's the price of being real in the oval office. Any deviation from politically correct behavior will have unpredictable consequences. Politics in a rut.