Name a better alliance than the United States and Australia

PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T

USA and Russia would be tops.

US and the UK

USA and Israel

FUCK ISRAEL YOU FUICKING KIKE

He's right. I really can't

Get ready cuz Trump is about to turn israel into Palestine.

Israel is Illegitimate. It's not a real state and it goes against Judaism.

Australia east timor/PNG etc

Portugal britain

Brits didnt go to Vietnam with you. We did.

Us/Ca/Ru

>implying Canadians aren't cold war fear mongers

If he does this ill cum in his daughter.

..and lost.

>mfw the US loses every war the UK is not directly involved in

NZ and Australia.

>What is the war on dental cavities.

Portugal and Britain is the oldest alliance between white nations.

Oi

t. A fucking fern

we have LOADS of materials/minerals, some of the most in the world

It is a one way alliance. Did the USA care when British territory was invaded by Argentina. We would if Guam got attacked.

>among 12 year olds.

I think I truly see what your pedos are after.

America and Morocco. They have consistently been supportive of America for over 200+ years

>Hates it when America involves itself everywhere
>"America why didn't you help us with 'X' and 'Y'?!

Can the world EVER make up its mind

> Get ready cuz Trump is about to turn israel into Palestine.
Surely the guy who wants to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and thus recognizing Israel's sovereignty over it, will turn Israel to Jerusalem.

*will turn Israel to Palestine
Dammit

Dental care is free for anyone under 18. Small charges for anyone employed that is over 18.

STOP

ASKING

US

TO

NUKE

EMUS

BRUCE

Guam has more than 23 people living there though

America has had it's Angloshpere membership cancelled. Canada is getting canceled too. And New Zelands whole north island.

USA and Tsarist Russia was pretty sick back in the day. Russia kept the European powers out of the U.S. Civil war.

Uganda

WTF you saying?

Well seeing how Australia was almost a part of every US war, that's a tough nut to crack.

Gotta hand it to you Auzzies, every time us burgers get tangled up in another stupid war, you crazy cunts are always there with us. I tip my hat to you boys down under.

>Hates it when America involves itself everywhere
We were with you in Korea, Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Kosovo, Bosnia, Lebanon etc
>"America why didn't you help us with 'X' and 'Y'?!
Kinda the point of an alliance. You help us like we did for you.

You have too many niggers, too many spics and too much race-mixing. You are controlled by Jews.
You're out. You're off the team.

Anglo's are winners not losers. Our tribe conquers continents and genocides natives. The Anglo kill count is in the hundreds of millions.
We are rivaled only by the Slavs & Han Chinese.
If you get BTFO by the Aztec Empire and your feral nigger population then you aren't worth of Anglosphere membership.
Burn your membership card motherfucker.

You forgot the Mongols

Great post

>Anglos are winners not losers
Wasn't your entire country started as a dumping ground for losers?

oh dont fucking lie. most brits hate americans and the only reason we remember you still exist is because we use your island as an over sized airforce base. its a mutual hate.

Mongol tribe is only powerful in situations of extreme chaos.
*If* there was a WWIII with nukes you bet your ass you will see Genghis Khan 2.0 leading an army of horsemen from the steps and conquering everything from Siberia to Spain.

3rd Reich and Finland

you're an idiot. the UK is our closest ally for sure

If you were truly red-pilled you would see that USA/RUSSIA is the greatest alliance ever. The only reason it is not a reality is because of the libtard insane skewed political correctness. USA/RUSSIA would smash ISLAM, MERKEL, SOROS, OBAMA AND HILLARY alliance, and all the SJW faggots.

We didn't even have to help you with the Falklands. What, big bad Argentina is that much of a threat? You could have taken over their entire nation over night if you wanted to.

gotta say the US and CA have been problem free neighbors basically from the start. It's nice having neighbors you don't have to worry about launching missiles across the border at you. Cheers for more peaceful coexistence for centuries to come.

Yup. And 200 years later it's a 1st world country that many shitskins would do anything to live in.
>Dump Anglo genetic waste on wasteland inhospitable continent.
>200 years later you gots yourself a fine looking country.
Australia is proof of the strength of the northwestern European bloodline.

america has no true "allies" just people that tolerate us so they dont have to worry about getting stomped by someone else.
the world hates the US and we hate the world right back

Mate Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.

Your so called strength will crumble in the face of our paratroopers

I don't hate the US people, well I don't hate whatever Anglo's are left there. I consider them my cousins.

Hell many of them ARE my distant cousins. 23 and me test showed up heaps of 4th cousins in murica.

It's true. It's all true.

oh please, even at our most conservative days the US and Russia hate each other to the core. US and Russia are natural enemies

>hurr durr I'm an idiot hurr

Would have been easier with a few F-14s from one or two of your 20 carriers. What are allies for?

You are thinking of the Soviet Union (((Communism))) That isn't Russia anymore. They are a Christian (Russian Orthodox) nation. The only reason they don't trust the USA is because of the (((Deep State)))

We are the Ned Flanders to their Homer Simpson

Seriously?

I can't believe you're getting angry that we didn't help you over a shitty island. We trust your capabilities and you're butthurt we didn't help you. Wow.

now go to russia and ask any person off the street what they think of us. theyll probably hate filled slurs and blame all their problems on us and want us all dead. why should we be allies with them?

We gotta stick together. Especially now of all times. Since our leaders are seeking to make our countries a whole lot darker.

But you need to be 75% Anglo to qualify for Anglosphere membership.
I don't know what to say bro. You defected to team 'mixed goy cattle'. Good luck with that.

nigger there were no carrier fleets in that area, and diverting them away from cold war tensions for a tiny ass island with 24 people on it with an invading force that you would have curb-stomped anyways wasnt really worth it

Fpbp

My girlfriend is Russian and that is not how Russian people think. They think the USA is a great country, but are sad because we don't respect them as a great country. They also think we start too many wars and are in too many wars which if you think about it is true. It is actually necessary that we get along with Russia if we don't want mutually assured destruction.

the only reason i can see us EVER teaming up is for military reasons. although it would be cool to see an SU-35 in USAF colors and F-15s in Russian colors

You forgot about principles and disregarded an ally to favour a dictator that killed tens of thousands. I'm not angry, it is the truth.

if Kuwait wasnt so fucking useless at self defense we wouldnt be in that many wars. but yeah, it is true. but finally theres at lease SOME people who are trying to do something about it

Some fucking nuclear umbrella, you refuse to use it on the only enemy that has ever given us a hard time.

The one time the United States stays out of someone's business and we're ridiculed for it. I am utterly speechless

This
Aussies will forever be my favorite cousin though
UK is cool cause they already lived down the street when we moved in to showed us the lay of the land
Canada was underwater for a few seconds and now he isn't that good at stuff, but we're still nice to him

literally any other alliance

what the fuck did you want us to do, carpet bomb half the island into rubble?

But what does Australia do for us exactly besides import than disgusting vegemite?

US and Russia.

Don't worry. You're well on your way behind us.

This.
Now fuck off

Batman and Robin

When your 'closest allies' territory gets invaded by a hostile dictatorship. It should be your business.

Disgusting post

Wonderful post

Not Israel and not Israel

>mfw i won't be allowed into the anglosphere because of italian ancestry
i've been here since the 1800s, and my family has been involved in almost all wars with the exception of recent middle eastern expansions
please lads

i don't wanna go back to northern italy they left for a reason

IT'S ARGENTINA FOR GOD'S SAKE

The birth rate of "whites" in America will go up with your government classing these fine whites as such

>a nation of cuckolding, communism, white hating, and one of which its citizens suffer from poor dental hygiene
>the UK is our closest ally for sure

Israel and the U.S. Government
>which isn't a good thing btw

Don't you know by now that we'll only save your ass when you're losing

Are Kiwis this buttflustered because you're irrelevant?

Also

International irrelevance is a blessing, not a curse.

>Canada was underwater for a few seconds and now he isn't that good at stuff, but we're still nice to him.
Canada has a lot problems. His autistic fits are getting worse. I know you give him weed to calm him down but it just makes him dumber.

>75% Anglo
No we need a caste system where the more Anglo the more influence in policies. Also degeneracy must be abolished and punishable by indecent servitude(a new form of social shaming) where neets and incels get to have those offenders for a set period of time.