Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0g9sJFFn9PkJ:www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really makes you kike

Yea because jewish pride has been responsible for so much senseless death /s

fuck off back to plebbit you kike ass shill faggot

*kills Palestinian child and eats it's foreskin*

I've slowly realized (((whites))) are revolted by white nationalism because whites basically just want the same things as (((them))) and I do think whites deserve it.

I lose sympathy for white nationalists when majority of them are retards that can't into subversion

>palestine is not oppressed by the jews in Israel

>what is communism
Here, Israeli website
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

The irony being that whites are the least tribal race on Earth.

>what is communism

Why shouldn't he feel that way? I don't get it?

the projection is strong with this one

This delusional

Literally the opposite of reality when you see the alt-right calling for a white ethno state in 2017

There are no American troops in Iraq

Why are white countries the only countries that need to be 'diverse'

Why are whites the only ones willing to treat other races and cultures equally

You are fucking delusional

Non-whites fundamentally don't get it because they all have their own countries. Your people aren't being obliterated.

>The altright
All 1000 of those memelords? Don't be a dipshit.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

The US is not a white country, we became what we are today because of multiculturalism

Europe is another story, I believe they have the right to create ethno states but their current problem is their own to deal with

We were 90% white until 1965. In 1965 Jews in our government spearheaded an effort to open the borders to the third world. We didn't become a powerhouse because of fucking multiculturalism, you absolute moron.

>The US is not a white country
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0g9sJFFn9PkJ:www.npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Haha I actually personally know elliot. This is hilarious.

But he didn't say he's against White identity, so the comparison is mute.

The jews have a nation specifically for jews. Maybe it needs open borders and some diversity?

White's built the US. White's maintain the US.
The US will not function and fall without whites and become 3rd world.
This happens when whites leave a place and unimaginable richness of culture and life happen where white people show up. Such as South Africa.

>The irony being that whites are the least tribal race on Earth.
> the opposite of reality

If you expand your almond capabilities, whites were mainly nomads who, in comparison to the equator-centric groups, avoided joining big groups. Once the equator-centric groups got bigger and moved north, the nomads, being forced to gather together under threat of death, proceeded to demolish the enemy forces and create western civilization.

White Zionism Now

America was a white country and it has turned to shit presently due to multiculturalism.

66 million deaths in the 20th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_violence

No you're the one with mental illnesses!

Thats why I am glad I got a big nose. I can go on any racist charade I want and when someone calls me out I just say "excuse me! I am Jewish!" and they all shut right the fuck up.

I got my DNA tested and I am not but the big nose fools anyone.

It literally has tho

in 1977 I with my Jr. HS civics group; The World Organization Study Club presented then Sec. General Kurt Waldheim with a Silver Revere Bowl as recipient of our 'Humanitarian of the Year' award.
>Kurt Waldheim

second from the left