Mozilla has sided with George Soros. How do we make them regret this decision?

Mozilla has sided with George Soros. How do we make them regret this decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
youtu.be/AmaM-Mar_oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitposting

What the fuck is Mozilla?

Proof?

Are you serious?

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

Shit. What browser should I use then?

What to you guys think about Yandex browser?

>Mozilla is the tech company that made the
Firefox browser
>Rival of Google Chrome.

using internet explorer

firefox is already dead

It was a fucking joke you mongoloid retard.

Mozilla was known to be cucked years ago when they almost immediately removed their new CEO because it was found that he had donated to some anti-fag marriage group twenty years prior.

Firefox is a bloated pile of shit that remains slow and laggy til its been open for over a minute.

Yes but people took it seriously and installed it anyways. Now we can either have googles cock up or ass or sjw shit.

Thanks for the post user. I didnt know this happened...time to uninstall firefox.

Anyone who sides with Soros is guilty of treason against this nation.

I gave it up like 18 months to two years ago. It took forever to load catalog images for some reason.

Said anti-fag CEO founded the Brave Browser

He still comes off as Jewish though:

>"Once Brave has 7+ million users, the company will use your browsing history and share industry-standard ad categories with publishers. Armed with this data, they'll be able to place appropriate ads. Is it still invasive? Sure, to an extent. But Brave is hoping users will be able to look past that and is even planning to offer a small financial incentive to do so."

the idea here is destroy mozilla so everybody uses chrome or any other browser which almost browsers now are based in chromium and get more control over everyone, is common see trannys and sjw destroying open-sources projects

internet explorer my friend!

I keep hearing about Opera with the free VPN. Sounds fishy.

Opinions Sup Forums?

Use Pale Moon browser. Strip google. Unlock origin etc.

uninstalling

what meme browser should I use?

Deport George Soros (into the fucking sun)

Use Microsoft Edge
>it's modern
>it's pretty
>it has cool visual effects
>etc.
You won't regret it

>microsoft botnet
slightly better than chrome, but not much.

Not updated any longer. May result in additional security risks.

youtu.be/AmaM-Mar_oA

Not degooglify yourself and getting ridbof jewish internet browsers like mozilla. This video will give you tips on avoiding the censorship in the net

waterfox, palemoon

Interesting website. Looks tohave quite a few interesting articles. I'll bookmark this.

by using their product in the war against them
firefox is objectively > than chrome
with virtually limitless ui customization options, chrome's flags aint got shit on about:config, and obviously vimperator
I'm not about to give any of that up, just because some very talented programmers' politics go against their own interests
they may have sided with literally satan, a guy I've been campaigning to assassinate along with his entire family, but their FOSS browser is the best on the market
me using it to shitpost is an insult to them not me

Install Brave.
Js creator, dude donated 1000 to anti faggot bill, and got fired for it from mozilla. This was in 2014!
Use BRAVE.

>Anti-Google video
>Hosted on Google-owned YouTube
Gets me every time

Use Palemoon or Opera.

Fuck off chromecuck.

probably isn't a single browser made by anyone with politics you would like tbqh

Just use a freeware fork of firefox which is created by the community, like Pale Moon or something

Black godzilla

They're trying to become relevant through Rust. Killing a new programming language is rather difficult, perhaps we should announce and create memes declaring Rust the programming language of choice of everyone they hate.

well, you wouldn't get your intended target audience anywhere else
It may be still funny to see, but there's solid reasons behind it

The people who make these basically established fans on YouTube and really have no intention of leaving the platform. As long as the viewers feel like they're aware, they're more than happy to keep lapping it up

Google Video was a flop so the jews had to buy YouTube.

Hopefully some rich right-winger buys Dailymotion to compete.

I was using mozilla firefox, qwant and protonmail

does waterfox have any decent addons? in that case I'm uninstalling mozilla

Firefox is crap, you need to mod it or get a modded version like IceCat for it to be worth a single iota of a flying mythical fuck.