Cenk Uygur thinks he's winning

He thinks he's winning kek

youtube.com/watch?v=CmbDBCm6qcY

Of cooooooooooourse he thinks he's winning. Anyone can google it!

post yt vs infowars on election night

>fights battle against a bag or pork rinds
>finally gets it open after 6 month struggle
>stuff fat fucking face as reward

>trumptard thinks he is winning
jewshner ,wall street and establishment are now in charge of Trump admin. you guys now basically just have a loudmouth Jeb

The left is winning. Trump has done more damages to the Republican party that Obama, Hillary, deep state, or whatever boogyman Sup Forums decides to latch onto. Democrats just need to not be retarded and run people who aren't establishment whores. At this point, literally anyone except Hillary could finish Trump.

cenk is so hot :3

Nigger TRUMP is still in charge. And it's not like Bannon is dead, they will still be in contact. This is a PR move, move Bannon behind Trump's ear, and also unleash him to let him go back to journalistic work.

I-i spelled ana wrong :3

They are winning. The alt-right (and soon anyone to the right of Che Guevara) is being deplatformed everywhere. Even the ability to run parallel, alternative platforms is being taken away since hosting providers have now demonstrated their willingness off any and all wrongthinkers. The fake news media cheers this, and the public goes along and implicitly supports it since it's just "nazis" being cut off. It's over. There's no way to fight back now. We've lost.

Right? RIGHT?

The Republican Party will still hold the house and gain seats in the Senate. In the grand scheme of things, nothing has changed.

>of course i could be wrong
Well Cenk goes what? You're wrong

Sup Forums eternally BTFO!

Well he did just get some $20 million dollars for shilling. So in a way he's winning.
I just don't understand how his "radical left fans" don't see something wrong with receiving that sum of money for shilling for globalism. Shouldn't they be demanding the redistribution of that $20 mil?

send pics of slut

>radical left
Its Alt Left now

Trump is finished this time!

re branding works, radical has negative connotation.

>Trump is going to resign at some point
why the fuck would anyone think that?

retard

TYT is bad at propaganda though. It's like level 1 noob propaganda that barely works or at most backfires. It's a good thing the left is giving money to "ana kasparran" to be their voice.

Kek

Sorry but I can't listen to these fat fucks. If you have a BMI above 17, don't make videos for fuck's sake.

...but hes right. The alt right is a fucking joke to the country now. And the funniest thing is, you guys keep on making it worse and worse with your alt-left and other memes. Keep digging.