It's going down tomorrow. Widespread death and suffering, huge explosions and hundreds of casualties...

It's going down tomorrow. Widespread death and suffering, huge explosions and hundreds of casualties. Digits have confirmed multiple time. Kek is revealing himself again. Tomorrow will mark the start of the week of the black sun. Buckle up and prepare for massive happenings lads, we're in for a hell of a ride

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USNJack/status/898698133621792768
twitter.com/USNJack/status/898733694839640064
archive.is/EjFYX
ghostbin.com/paste/62mwr
archive.is/QwS2V
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling for dead niggers and leftist scum. Kek is with us tonight

That screenshot

Widespread Death and suffering? Oh jeeze

Rolling

Feel the Power of the Frog god

I have a feeling (((they))) are going to create the biggest false flag yet. Every idiot here knows true alt-right are just LARPers.

Checked. Praise Kek

This has been checked. Don't go to Boston tomorrow guys

Checked. This is the third thread that I am in tonight where it feels like Kek is present. Stay safe tomorrow guys, and remember the prophecy of Kek

yeah, nobody go to Boston tomorrow. Probably huge ((((setup)))) happening gonna heppen.

Stay home and just binge eat on ice cream.

Dam son

this is gonna be good

lol. praise kek.

If kek wills it.

Widespread DEATH AND SUFFERING

YOU CAN'T GET OFF THIS RIDE NOW

ms-13 is going to be there

kek says. no! Let the joos run into their own chainsaw. Stay home.

nice shill flag, faggot. you should medicate for that delusion problem of yours.

What do these DIGITS MEAN

soros is very close to croak and determined to spend all of his billions to take all of society with him. Let's not give him the satisfaction. Let's stay out of this. Let Antifa commit suicide.

Im using these dublies to say
Is correct

Checked. Praise Kek! Remember the words of OP! Widespread death and suffering! Unimaginable horror and suffering

>Widespread Death and suffering? Oh jeeze
nah just a similar Boston bombing scenario, probably in the same place, run by the same team

yeah I wouldn't go anywhere near that shit, couldn't pay me enough to pretend to blow my leg off

This tweet also weird:

twitter.com/USNJack/status/898698133621792768

twitter.com/USNJack/status/898733694839640064

What does this man know?

Anyone want to organize a Sup Forums meet-up so we can discuss Hitler and gay blowjobs?
Just call me at 1-800-CALLFBI and give me your name, address and wacky alt-right terrorist plans and like the crazy lads we are, just might get a high score

Next stop: HELL

>twitter.com/USNJack/status/898698133621792768

The obvious, violent people, wanting to violently clash. This only weakens america. I blame the democrats and the media for not accepting a democratically elected president.

Nigger blood will run red in the streets

Wtf? Prison riots too?

Nothing will happen

why would anybody go to one of these rally anyway? It's absolutly pointless and retarded, Nothing will change just because people scream on the street.

Morons.
I'm going to be at home playing videogames.

7 days the wheel turns by
while awaiting the dawn of
the 7 year ride.
Down and down into the earth
that rings hollow as the truth
black wings and 12 crowns
unit
ere the last dawn before
the black sun sets

Rod webber is bringing a bomb he is a anarchist

>SEIU
What does this mean

if you fall for this shit and are over 18 gas yourself

Witnessed

I both love and hate this timeline simultaneously.
>white people constantly shit on and fucked with for being alive
>this kind of shit happens
>but its ok because we have the frog

>using discord
they deserve it desu

This, so much this.
Anyone thinking about going should just take a good hard look at themselves and think about what the point would be.
Me? I'll probably be watching a movie.

Check me Kek allows it
>dead niggers

Massive confirmations. Kek is present IN THIS THREAD! Can you feel his presence? Tomorrow is gonna be as remembered as the Boston Tea Party in 1773. Mark my words and confirm our digits. PRAISE KEK

>HELL
don't you mean HEL?

I dont get why this screenshot is supposed to be meaningful

The pic doesnt show anything, not that nothing will happen. Why would you willingly be a pagan?

yea. I mean the only way to really change something is to have power. In anything. Hacker, wealth, employer. Those people can change something for the better.

But being in the street with a sign is just complete retardation.

But if soros pays you 25$/h just to stand on the street with a sign and i would be broke, i'd maybe be there too.

we /happening/ nao?

(You) then again.. not (you) maybe (you). Not sure though. Might be false flage (you) just to get everybody's attention.

>They are trying to push an open firefight in order to force politicians to take actions and restrain and remove weapons from society.

Remember this. DO NOT OPEN FIRE!

Is this going to be it Kek? A CHAOTIC HAPPENING?!

Hel's realm doesn't accept real men who die in combat. Only the antifa faggots go to Hel.

This frog stuff is autism stop

the civil war has started, burgers. you're out numbered but overly armed. the right will loose imo and it'll have a domino effect. russia will exert influence over the eastern european sates. it wont be imediate but all slavshits will band toghter. western europe will go full commie in many cases with "anti-fa"militias and may drive more yuros against them. but they have something the far right doesnt, youth.
all the while china will grow and dominate the entire east when the west isint buying their shite and they'll become number one on the world stage with all their new african colonies.

all because some blue haired,sex starved fatties decided make video games terrible

>best
fucking
>TIMELINE

Digits show unusually high levels of radiation leaking out from the memetic world into reality. Kek is with us IN THIS THREAD.

Praise be to you, oh Mighty Frog God.
Unleash hell and chaos upon Boston

Going to start fast

I plan on filming/photographing this event then publishing findings here.

How fucked am I? 25 year old white guy who wears polos here.

its not. You'll see tomorrow.

Fag.

Praise kek, MOAR dead whales

this is confirmed. Only libtards would open senseless fire to get weapons banned. Come on this is an intelligence test.

Commie rod webber will be bombing the place

Take a camera with stabilization

We shall all see

Rod webber the commie false flags a bombing

ah fuck

its obvious people will die tomorrow.

pile up hundreds of smoke detectors and burn them and kill hundreds months later with radioactive fallout
if someone is like "hey, what's with thus huge pile of smoke detectors?" just play it off as an art installation

archive.is/EjFYX
>Counterprotest organizers expects thousands

What's up with these digits? Some kind of bug in Sup Forums?

Bump

Kys Nazi fag

wear a band teeshirt. or a solid color tee.
khaki shorts for carrying objects and for practicality.
bring a knife at least if you don't own a gun.

And godspeed user. I plan on doing the same work when it comes to Philly

The time is near. We need kek more then ever. Our subconscious must focus on ridding the world of the evil that controlls it

You're not going to make it, m8.

> Kek is with us tonight
Digits confirmed. Looking forward to ovens full of burning nigger tomorrow.

I shit you not, I have 3 options:
iPhone 6(fuck you, I'm in tech and everyone up here has one; I blend.) I paid $550 for this POS and am not taking it.
2. Sony Cybershot. 2 years old

Taking the Sony. You know what sucks? I'll have to park in the outskirts. Public transport is a death wish. Have to run like hell for the Jeep if SHTF

Fuck at the niggers, fuck all the jews, fuck all the spicks.
Go home fag, don't even think about it.

here's a list of the victims names
Don't ask how I got this
ghostbin.com/paste/62mwr

We are fucked as a country. God have mercy on us all

wtf these digits

information leaking, looks bad

do you know what you have done, user?

kek is not to be messed with like this

Wow

>Fake Alt-Right Deep State Show Up
>Antifa Shows up
>They fight each other

No one's taking shit, bitch

anyone have the crisis actors list yet?

is kek going to the rally?

Nazis confirmed!
Cop kills!

>tfw when das rite!

>66

>77

what did kek mean by this?

Homosexual anarchist rod webber is going to bomb the place

This whole thing stinks of shit with the level of prep that's going into it, down to installing cameras.
archive.is/QwS2V
>Fencing and security cameras were installed on Boston Common’s Parkman Bandstand Friday morning as police continue safety preparations ahead of Saturday’s planned rally.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU [Open]

antifungal was invited to have a speaker, could try to trigger something

Rod webber

May Kek deliver us a true battle between the alt right larpers and Antifa. I wanna see some shit go down.

These digits are not a coincidence.

KEK is with us tonight brothers.

ODIN watches us along with the frog and the old ones, and they know the outcome.

People will die and some will be ready in Valhalla when the final battle comes.

>steel yourselves for the end m'frogs

The kkk will be attending the rally I read in the media

The fucker will push anything that they can during this time to address what ever they want, and as we all know, the fucking politics will aprove these measures to retain public image and keep themselves in the game. They do not care abaaout anything else. DO NOT FALL FOR THE JEWISH TRICKS!

>pile up hundreds of smoke detectors and burn them and kill hundreds months later with radioactive fallout
why bother fukushima has that covered