Formally Declare the Alt-Right as a Terrorist Organization

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-declare-alt-right-terrorist-organization

Lets do this, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
petitions.whitehouse.gov/responses#petitionswithupdates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not even once

>have free speech rallies for 8 months straight
>antifa raids all of them in uniform/masks + weapons (bats/mace/skateboard/bike locks/firecrackers)

the almonds just metastasized

What violence?

B bu but muh nazis

>the alt-right

doesn't exist; it's just a loose term applied to a bunch of different groups that are more right-wing than the average right-wing parties in their respective countries

>being this triggered after seeing the antifa petition

It is a group of trump supporters

Too general retard. That includes faggots like The_Donald.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

PETITION TO FORMALLY RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

this one isnt bullshit, and it might actually make its 100.000 signature goal, if (you) help

Just get it trending on social media and it'll be filled quick.

so then the alt-right wouldn't include nazis right? because i'm pretty sure they've been severely assblasted by trump ever since the syrian airstrike

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

i am shilling like crazy. tried to make a thread on Sup Forums too, but no one seemed to give a shit. hopefully, someone will make another one

I'm glad I can call myself a Nazi instead of an Alt Right :^)

Isn't there a Discord or something we could do?

MS 13 first

They are far right which is alt right

Anyone who ever supported trump is alt right

maybe. im currently just posting this in a fuckton of threads. as i said, i made a thread, but no one seemed to give a shit. maybe ill try to make a more attention-grabbing one, and copypasta the fuck out of it, but its fucking 5AM here, so... yea. i dno, some discord, or spam that shit on twitter or reddit or some bullshit.

a lot of people hate antifa, despite what the media tells them. it might legitimately make its 100.000 signature goal, and it might have a genuinely impact

sign it, the alt right is dead, its time to reform, reorganize, and rearm under a new banner

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Has the Trump administration ever responding to one of these? lol. I can't even find the responses, I think they took them all off.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/responses#petitionswithupdates

>principle, integrity, morality, and safety.
>These are non-deductible

GOOD FUCKING LUCK!

>1 signed