Why South America has so much european blood, but Central America almost nothing?

Why South America has so much european blood, but Central America almost nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/ciencia/fe0510200901.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Population density , there simply where more natives in Mexico and central america than in the south so it was harder to kill em all

But why so few euro immigrants there?

Same reason northern mexico is less injun, only the white man is stupid and ceazy enough to see unhospitable dessert whit absolutely no natural resources and say "yup imma settle in this shithole for wich my melanin challenged body is wholy unfit for"

Are whites so much rare in Mexico City?

There where euro inmigrants , but also large native and afterwards mixed populations that where never outnumbered by euro newcomers, if the spaniards had the chance for genocide they took it, if they didnt then they mixed

Mexico city is a 20+ million people city so you will ran into white folks tes, but the average CDMX dweller is more heavily native than the average dude from a northern city

Its strange because Colombia also had big native populations, but whites are not so rare there.

Propably to find whites in Monterrey is not so hard like in Mexico City.

Colombia is only 20% white

But the Paisa are pretty Euro and are clearly visible on the map.

20% is 1 in 5 persons are white, its not rare.
In Mexico its 1 in 60, very rare.

Is this average admixture or percent of people with some European in them?

European admixture should be around 90-99% in Latin America. Everyone must have at least 1 drop of European blood by now in Mestizo areas.

Average admixture doesn't make sense 'cause that's too high in Brazil.

Average European admixture can't be at 60-50% in those place. Because admixture appears to be split 3 ways... between Native, Black, and White. Most of Brazil is at 60-70% black.

Yeah but it's self-described white. I know blue eyed Colombians but they are incredibly rare. Mexicans seem happier to admit they are mestizos.

No, its not european ancestry, its european admixture. Brazil seems correct, they always appear among the 3 most euro countries in Latin America in others genetic studies too.

Rolos are more white I think. I might be wrong.

Most of South America has few blacks. In Colombia they mainly live on the coast.

Others genetic studies also show mexicans way less euro than colombians. Its not mexicans are happier blabla

They weren't hot enough to fugg. Avoid them at all costs.

Why were Iberians so fucking bad at slaughtering the natives in the new world?

Why did fucking Iberians have to race mix with all the subhumans in the area instead of getting rid of the problem like the anglos did in North America?

Brazilian gene pool is 80% european

www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/ciencia/fe0510200901.htm

Ok but it doesn't make any sense! Look at the terrain differences. Why weren't Mexicans bleached, but in Colombia, where you have to fly from a to b because to go by road takes so long, there are more people with white ancestors?
Bogota was like Bueno Aires in the 50s, a little white enclave of "Europeans" but look at it now...brown, brown and brown

you go to places like Jalisco and everyones white

Not rare in the north

some are whiter than the US

How the fuck can whites live with you filthy Mexican. Thankfully I live in a state with barely any of you parasites but I've traveled to Arizona and you guys need to GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY

European blood order:
-Midwest USA
- South Brazil
1. Uruguay
-Buenos Aires Province
-Northern USA
2. Canada
3. Argentina
-Southeast Brazil
-Central Argentina
4. USA
5. Brazil
-Southern USA
-Western USA
6. Puerto Rico
-Central West Brazil
-Colombia Paisa Region
7. Cuba
-Southern Argentina
-Northeast Brazil
-Central Chile
8. Cuesta Rica
-Northern Brazil
-Nothern Mexico
-Northern Argentina
9. Venezuela
10. Chile

Tropical conditions, europeans don't do well in tropical conditions
Colombia is mountainous so you get temperate climates

How is New England not more European than the Midwest? In Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont it's whiter than most European countries up there

also the altitude of settlements in Colombia isn't as high as say Bolivia and Peru

The numbers of Cuesta Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Chile and Guatemala are veeeery inflated. Puerto Rico, Colombia and Venezuela are medium inflated. The only ones real true are Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.

Europeans, besides Portuguese, came to Brazil in the 18th century to replace slaves in farms, and later to work in industry. I guess that central America, like north of braxil, didn't have much need to import workers since their economy was not that big.

Brazilian government also sent colonizers to south in order to populate the area and counterbalance Argentinian presence.

Besides this, most europeans also prefered temperate climates.

North Brazil is as euro as the most euro region of Mexico. Its does not explain my question.

Brazil is totally fucking alien, but that's only because black admixture is several times the issue as native. It's just obvious that mestizos would feel more familiar than quadroons, comparissons with mulatoes or castizos would just be facetious.

South America is also tropical. Venezuela is very tropical and received 1 milion europeans, Mexico being much bigger received only 0.4 milion.

Puerto Rico and Cuba are also tropical and are almost as white as Argentina and Brazil.

Is this a picture for ants?

The boot in Argentina represent

Buenos Aires province is Brazil Tier, Buenos Aires city is the Uruguay tier

whitest place in mexico

There weren't many natives in Brazil, the few there were near the Amazon. Also Portuguese didn't care for natives since they were useless, so they brought African slaves

This is a bit better

It says "unkown", not that they're not white

I heard that central americans killed all the Spaniards, that's why they full native

Climate. South is fresher and more tolerable for whites. Its nature taking its course, kinda like how Miami is in America but there are hardly any whites just blacks and people mixed with black. Meanwhile, central America is hot af the Indios natural habitat

Argentina has a very large Italian presence and they're proud of it.

Its a big waste of iberians haha

Cuba and Puerto Rico are special, i read that they didn't have large native populations, so they needed more blacks... and Spaniards mixed less with blacks because blacks were at the bottom of the "caste system"...
But doesn't make sence why white cubans and puertorricans didnt move to Mexico/Colombia, life in a island is more complicated

I always hated the Puerto Ricans for killing the Tainos. And Cubans are just 'turn-off incarnate'

>espirito santo and FUCKING CEARA whiter than São Paulo
HAHAHAHAHA

Whoever made this map clearly never set a foot in Brazil.

>Most of Brazil is at 60-70% black.
Please shut the fuck up.

>killing Injuns is bad
What?