Ok. As you can see from the chosen flag I am in fact a White Nationalist / Supremacist

Ok. As you can see from the chosen flag I am in fact a White Nationalist / Supremacist.
This being said I can see a peaceful world where Whites, Blacks and Asians could easily get along, work together and have a great quality of life. Just no inter-racial breeding or dating.

Every race should have at least some level of pride, some level of respect and afford that to others. We can all choose to believe and argue about how superior our own races are, but if we were to work together and put aside any genuine racism I can see a world that notonly works, but thrives more than any today.

All we have to do is eliminate the Roach, Kikes and Gypsies. If we remove these inherently untrustworthy people, we could work towards any goal uninterupted. RKG's are naturally subversive and divisive. If we remove that, most issues are gone.

White I would advocate and argue that white people are indeed the superior race throughout history, I can also admit that other races have their place in history and their own clay.

Pretty sure you are a ledditor trying to fit in or make an ironic baitpost, but you just stated ethnic nationalism

so whats your point?

Diverse societies crumble.

The big problem is biology and temperament.

A wild animal can not live in human society in the same fashion a domesticated animal can.

Eurasian people are for the most part docile, dependent on agriculture at a level that black Africans are not.

Agriculture and civilization are too new to black Africans.

They didn't experience the same sort of natural and unnatural selection over time.

Gotta be logical, rational, and realistic about this.

Duh, white nationalism is the most sustainable endgame and the morally highest ground. What kind of queer its't proud as fuck of white people?

Never been to the site that shall not be named, and this site's obsession with it is fucking perverse.

My point is that for all the faults that Blacks and some Asians have, they rightfully have their place as their problems, like ours, have a common root. The enemy of my enemy.

This is where Whites could step in and lead the way. The White Man's burden and all that. We can lead, we're great at it.

I am proud of my White heritage. I'm saying that given my pride for race, I can at least understand why Black and Asians could feel the same way about their race.

As I stated already, I do believe in White supremacy. I'm not sure I'm on board with removing all the other races quite yet as I can see not only an ally, but worst case scenario, a tool.

>so whats your point?
focus on lynching the globalists that are behind this and not fighting with their brainwashed minions

Hi Ramzpaul

so you think the entire south american continent should be wiped? is that the answer to the countless mixed races of the earth? im interested to know as a mixed race, thats pro fascist.

Mongrels with mongrels.

Given how muddled genetics can be, anything less than say, 90% pure is considered a mongrel species and should only be with other mongrels. I wouldn't call for or endorse wiping you out, I would however like for you stop stop taking shits in the gene pool.

>Every race should have at least some level of pride, some level of respect and afford that to others.
100% agree

Nationalism for all, there is no place for original sin

guess ill go make some mongrolised babys with the white kiwi girls then and make our hybrid euronesian race while i watch europe get overrun

> Being subvertive

So, mudbaby, you a kike, gypsie or roach?

das raycis, whitey

>there's a card for that

HAHAHAHAHA TY user

What about Hispanics? I love my race's women. Can I still fuck Jewesses?

post pic from this post EVERYWHERE!!!
Finally, the Based Black Man is no longer a myth!!!

Nah bro us hispanics do our own thing, if op is really white, he's an idiot, wanting to make an alliance with kike funded blacks? Kek

Yeah. Hispanics and Whites are more civil, intelligent, and ethno-culturally similar and compatible than Whites and Negros. If anything, we should ally against The Jew and his attack dog, The Negro.

white people enable blacks.
enabling isn't the same as freedom.